over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

When You Realize Your Genetics Suck

Are you on any thyroid supplements currently when this blood work was drawn? If so, then I would recommend having blood work for reverse-T3 drawn as you may be converting to the mirror image. If you are not on any thyroid supplements then I am gonna guess that your thyroid may not be the cause of your problems. What exactly are your symptoms?

i was taking 25mcg t-3 and stopped exaclty one week before blood was drawn. my symptoms are fatigue, weight gain, mild depression lots of the symptoms associated with hypothyroid.

it can be done. Ive always been chubby. Takes quite a bit of suffering that 95% wont go through to get there.

agreed. i am a natural fat ass. weighed 70 lbs in kindergarten. constant struggle to stay lean. and i was able to get my bf pretty low recently through much pain and eating food that had no taste.

but yeah if you are doing 11hrs cardio a week eating only 2800 kcals and not at least dropping 1-2 lbs a week then something is majorly wrong. are you using gear at all? if not could your natural test be way low?did u get that checked? did you get any thing done like hemoglobin A1c or fasting blood glucose or glucose tolerance test??

?For you have you ever been real lean. when you were a kid or always on the pudgy side. for some its easier then others its in your genetics my friend i also have to work my ass off and single digits for body fat probably is not in my cards bout some guys can eat anything and as much and never gain a pound and have been like that all their life. we all no those guys.if you eat clean and your doing your cardio and there's nothing off in your system some times you have to except the cards your delt. life is short dont sweat the small stuff.and thumbs up for telling the douchebag to stick in his ass.

i havent been REAL lean. the lowest I got was around 8% or so and that was the hardest thing ive ever done. I do know I dont have the greatest cards in the genetic dept. I was a little on the pudgy side growing up but was never deemed "fat" by my peers. fasting blood sugars tend to be on the borderline so thats really the only issue I believe I have besides a shitty sluggish metabolism. my guess would be hard cardio like HIIT cardio or the like to spike it. thanks for the kind words bro.

agreed. i am a natural fat ass. weighed 70 lbs in kindergarten. constant struggle to stay lean. and i was able to get my bf pretty low recently through much pain and eating food that had no taste.

but yeah if you are doing 11hrs cardio a week eating only 2800 kcals and not at least dropping 1-2 lbs a week then something is majorly wrong. are you using gear at all? if not could your natural test be way low?did u get that checked? did you get any thing done like hemoglobin A1c or fasting blood glucose or glucose tolerance test??

just on my own with the strips in am. the issue ive been finding are the readings are all over the board even while in a fast....weird. I should probably have a glucose tolerance test done next. thats the only other issue I can think of and diabeties runs in my moms side of the family in a few family members. oh my test levels are elevated...

just on my own with the strips in am. the issue ive been finding are the readings are all over the board even while in a fast....weird. I should probably have a glucose tolerance test done next. thats the only other issue I can think of and diabeties runs in my moms side of the family in a few family members. oh my test levels are elevated...

yeah you may need the old fashioned OGTT of drinking that sweet ass crap. had a friend who is a mass monster but has on the pudgy side (even more than me) . his blood sugar does crazy things when he eats of carbs and the only way he found it out was thru a OGTT

i would do that or try lowering your carbs, or do some carb cycling if you are not already.

yeah you may need the old fashioned OGTT of drinking that sweet ass crap. had a friend who is a mass monster but has on the pudgy side (even more than me) . his blood sugar does crazy things when he eats of carbs and the only way he found it out was thru a OGTT

i would do that or try lowering your carbs, or do some carb cycling if you are not already.

im familiar with carb cycling but I didnt like how it made me feel with the ups and down in bs. there is a test I can buy (I dont have insurance) would you mind looking at it and let me know if its a decent test? you seem pretty knowledgable about this.

its $47.99

Private MD - Buy Lab Tests Online

Hemoglobin A1c (HbA1c) with Free Glucose, Serum

Description: The hemoglobin A1c ("A-one-C") test is a blood test used in the care of people who have diabetes. The hemoglobin A1c percentage is a way of looking at your average blood sugar control over the last 2 or 3 months.

The Glucose Test is used to monitor blood glucose level for patients who may have diabetes, low blood glucose (hypoglycemia) or high blood glucose (hyperglycemia).

Significant deviations from the normal range may require further evaluation by your physician.

Includes: Glucose, serum; Hemoglobin (Hgb) A1c.

Patient Instructions: Patient should fast for 12 hours.

If you have Diabetes that is uncontrolled,you tend to lose weight as your body is not absorbing your Macros.To get in shape for my last contest my Kcal went down to around 2200 and upto 2 hours Cardio per day everyday.Some just have to suffer more than others :( I sympathise with your frustration ! Maybe drop out 300-400 kcal per day and see where that takes you.....

looking at those test, if you can only afford one I would go with the
Hemoglobin (Hgb) A1C with GlycoMark® Reflex for 99.99 or OGTT
the glycomark measures your insulin response post=postprandial over 1-2 weeks
**broken link removed**

the A1C is more of a measure of glucose attaching to your blood cells over the last 3 months. if you have not has the problem long enough (but i assume you have) it might not be the best test.

the one you mentioned would be at least a starting point and it would give you not only the A1C but also blood glucose level

If you have Diabetes that is uncontrolled,you tend to lose weight as your body is not absorbing your Macros.To get in shape for my last contest my Kcal went down to around 2200 and upto 2 hours Cardio per day everyday.Some just have to suffer more than others :( I sympathise with your frustration ! Maybe drop out 300-400 kcal per day and see where that takes you.....

adult onset DM Type II is different. they tend to get fat. Type 1 is usually juvenile and they tend to be skinny, well except for Tim Belknap

that interesting. im pretty sure im not diabetic YET but I do struggle with weight and fasting blood sugar sometimes is kinda "high" on the normal range so im right on the borderline i think. I guess I just need to suffer on low food and high cardio. :banghead:

you dont look like you have a genetics problem. look at my pics in members section and i will show u a fat ass genetic problem. but i shldnt blame it on my parents since my mom is about 120 and my dad is 150.

drop the carbs or cycle them, and learn to enjoy pain and misery, the body gets used to (kinda) lower carbs.

are you doing a show? or just trying to get low BF??

you dont look like you have a genetics problem. look at my pics in members section and i will show u a fat ass genetic problem. but i shldnt blame it on my parents since my mom is about 120 and my dad is 150.

drop the carbs or cycle them, and learn to enjoy pain and misery, the body gets used to (kinda) lower carbs.

are you doing a show? or just trying to get low BF??

lol ill look you up bro. i just want to get my bf down to a more comfortable level. my dad has pretty thin genetics, mom has the heavy side. i was doing keto for awhile. going to do a show sometime this next year. im thinking I need to hire someone for nutrition like fade had mentioned earlier in the thread.

lol ill look you up bro. i just want to get my bf down to a more comfortable level. my dad has pretty thin genetics, mom has the heavy side. i was doing keto for awhile. going to do a show sometime this next year. im thinking I need to hire someone for nutrition like fade had mentioned earlier in the thread.

good luck. doing a show was really the only thing that would have got me down to a more comfortable level. i mean i got down to low 260's from 285-301, but to get down there was only going to be achieved by doing a contest since you never want to be of the "ONES" remembered besides the winners
-the non dieter
-the boner man
-the pee stain man
-the burnt man
-the endless most muscular pose man
-the screaming pose man
-the pasty white man

i was taking 25mcg t-3 and stopped exaclty one week before blood was drawn. my symptoms are fatigue, weight gain, mild depression lots of the symptoms associated with hypothyroid.

I would recommend having the blood work re-done soon and include a reverse T3. All active hormones have a left-handed orientation. When you take synthetic thyroid sometimes the body converts it to the mirror image(right-handed orientation). When you performed your blood work originally the T3 value doesn't differentiate between left or right which is why a reverse T3 test is needed. If you have a high reverse T3 then you get a double whammy because not only is the right-handed T3 inactive, but it also takes up binding sites that the left-T3 could be using.

Lastly, one thing you might want to do is take your temperature first thing in the morning upon awakening for a couple of days to see where it is at. The body works best at 97.8 - 99.8 degrees F. Being cold means being less biologically active and is a definite sign of hypothyroidism.

I would recommend having the blood work re-done soon and include a reverse T3. All active hormones have a left-handed orientation. When you take synthetic thyroid sometimes the body converts it to the mirror image(right-handed orientation). When you performed your blood work originally the T3 value doesn't differentiate between left or right which is why a reverse T3 test is needed. If you have a high reverse T3 then you get a double whammy because not only is the right-handed T3 inactive, but it also takes up binding sites that the left-T3 could be using.

Lastly, one thing you might want to do is take your temperature first thing in the morning upon awakening for a couple of days to see where it is at. The body works best at 97.8 - 99.8 degrees F. Being cold means being less biologically active and is a definite sign of hypothyroidism.

you have pm

good luck. doing a show was really the only thing that would have got me down to a more comfortable level. i mean i got down to low 260's from 285-301, but to get down there was only going to be achieved by doing a contest since you never want to be of the "ONES" remembered besides the winners
-the non dieter
-the boner man
-the pee stain man
-the burnt man
-the endless most muscular pose man
-the screaming pose man
-the pasty white man

haha thats a very good point. I appreciate the positive feedback. I feel like there is a little more hope LOL :D

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131