YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

When your daily supplement list is too big...

The reason i state what I do....is this stuff can start to make you turn into a hypochondriac (and myself included).....the general public doesnt get bloodwork unless they feel something is wrong...there is great great power in OUT OF SIGHT OUT OF MIND....it takes the worry right out of it. I feel its important to draw a line in the sand because you can get sort of crazy with the trying to stay healthy aspect of this endeavor.

I totally get it man

These 40 known guys have dropped dead over the last few years

On this board alone people get strokes, heart attacks, liver adenomas, kidney failure and die so frequently....it freaking amazes me how quickly the majority of the board "forgets about those same guys" two weeks later and are right back to taking chances.

I totally get it.

I am right there with you.

You see these "junkies" online nowadays using 6000 to 13000 mg of juice a week when stuff like that was unheard of back in the day....yet the back in the day guys have dropped dead already from less than that abuse in alot of cases. The "junkies" of today, half of them dont even like lifting, they dont even think about the training, they just like the visual the massive amount of drug intake imparts. Bodybuilders can get really really obsessive complusive....look at training...I must do this and this and that and that over there until they are doing 25 sets a bodypart because they feel they HAVE to because of that obsessive compulsion. They do the same thing with drugs...they dont even want to lift unless they are on at least 3 grams of shit because otherwise "they arent making gains".....it can be the same thing with nutritional and health supplement. Im not saying anything you are doing is not worthy or helping....I think its mentally healthy to MAKE yourself limit yourself in this area...or again you can get crazy with it. but again i get it...myself i subtracted something a while back and my next bloodwork showed this level went back up again...and now im all goddamn confused of what reduced that level...so im taking like 5 different supplements for one cause to try to determine which gdamn one of them is responsible for the result. I dont want to do that but im trying to figure it out.
Ive used arjuna and ive use pycogenol and this and that and 100 other things that i have dropped from my regimen....and i dropped them because i MADE myself drop them to make sure i have control over this and im using my deductive reasoning to make the decisions.....and im just not adding anything and everything because Matt Duvall died of a heart attack and Arms21 on Pro Muscle died of a stroke. My suggestions are more about control than anything else. You can do anything you want supplement wise as I can also..you can take double what your taking if you want...I would just like to see choices driven on reasoning over fear (and I state that with myself included in that conversation)

Last edited:
IMO, drop:
Armour thyroid T3/T4 (1 grain equates to roughly 25mcg T3) 1 grain
Our bodies adapt to artificial thyroid hormones, and becomes resistant. Let your body do its thing unless you know, from blood work, you need this to bring you to "normal" ranges.

Baby aspirin 81mg

Unless absolutely needed. Elevated RBC/Heme/platelet. If blood work is good, no need to take it and expose your digestive system to it (causes bleeding).

LEF Milk Thistle 1 serving
Seems a bit redundant since you are taking LIV52 and NAC. NAC would be the best to keep vs the other two. NAC coverts to glutathione.

Viva Labs Krill Oil x 3 caps 1875mg
Carlson’s Fish Oil Liquid x3 servings 4800mg

Bit excessive. FDA says max is 2-3000, europe says 5000. High fish oil supplements can thin the blood causing bleeding issues, in certain people, this kinda goes back to the aspirin above.

I'm with you here. The top 3 I don't think are essential. I think the combo of krill and fish oil is good but then there is no need to use maximal doses for each. You can lessen the doses so you get the benefits of both. There are benefits from fish oil that krill doesn't have (and vice versa), so it doesn't have to be one or the other if you don't want.

Part of the reason for the liver supps is because I'm paranoid about this new Praluent and liver. Any cholesterol med (like a statin, which this isn't) will likely increase liver enzymes. My ALT is the only thing sometimes out of range on my panels (which I get often). It's like 60-77. Ive played with various supps, but my doc says it's perfectly normal and expected with a psk9 which acts in the liver. He's not concerned with a 75 ALT so I guess I should stop trying to fix it when the praluent is the cause. It's worth it though, nothing had helped my freakish cholesterol like this, literally halved it within 2 months on the lowest dose.

It's genetic. Dad had it. I had like 260 cholesterol at 26, on no AAS, decent diet. On blast, eating a lot, I've been above 300. Good news is nobody in family with the cholesterol ever had blockages, strokes, etc. Just enlarged heart. Apparently the arteries are surprisingly clean in dad and uncle. I need to get some actual particle size testing done now that I have all my numbers optimized.

I'm vigilant to the point of being mildly obsessive. But not a hypochondriac yet. I still use AAS and gh above TRT so I'm obviously mentally addicted because I know better. I'd rather be vigilant than ignorant and rolling around, clueless, with high BP and a 320 total cholesterol. We all know those guys. I may still pay the price later with aggravating a potential underlying familial cardiomyopathy anyway...

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner