over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Where can I get IGF-1 tested?

I don't know if there's a test for that.
Just stick with a sponsor and there won't be any need to test.

I don't know if there's a test for that.
Just stick with a sponsor and there won't be any need to test.

There has to be a test for it or else how would a place making IGF even know what they made? And how would they be able to test quality? I appreciate your input but really I am only looking for an answer.

Well, He just gave you the best answer I have heard on the matter. Your BEST bet is to use a board sponsor. If you find a better way, let US know. I have heard something about testing hcg (thanks D) with a pregnancy test kit. You will have to do a search about that though.

Last edited:
Well, He just gave you the best answer I have heard on the matter. Your BEST bet is to use a board sponsor. If you find a better way, let US know. I have heard something about testing GH with a pregnancy test kit. You will have to do a search about that though.

NO.NO. thats hcg on a pregnancy test.

Thanks D,

I mean its a good question, but tough to answer. I say, Go with board sponsor.

get a blood test while runnning the products and have them check your igf levels, they should be off the chart, if there not your stuff is shit.

Lemme know if you want to spend a little over $2000. to have your gh tested and I will give you a lab name

or go spend $100 & have your blood tested to see what your igf level was before you start gh & after you have been on it for 4 weeks.

Lemme know if you want to spend a little over $2000. to have your gh tested and I will give you a lab name

or go spend $100 & have your blood tested to see what your igf level was before you start gh & after you have been on it for 4 weeks.

Option 2 sounds best :)

I thought this might be the case. Thanks for letting me know.

I don't understand why so many guys want to have their stuff tested

damn, go with a LEGIT source and there is no need to spend extra $$$ for a test

get a blood test while runnning the products and have them check your igf levels, they should be off the chart, if there not your stuff is shit.

Thats exactly what I would do. Best way in my opinion.

I don't understand why so many guys want to have their stuff tested

damn, go with a LEGIT source and there is no need to spend extra $$$ for a test

It is funny everyone keeps saying this but then at the same time when someone posted up asking for everyones opinion on the Chinese IGF only 2 people (counting myself) posted up with an opinion on it. I am quite certain more people then just myself and the one other person who posted has bought Chinese IGF.

I did use a board sponsor but that doesn't ensure the quality of the product. If I could I wouldn't mind spending around $250 for a little piece of mind. And let's be honest here if I were to have the test done and I posted up the lab results are you telling me that you wouldn't be interested? Besides what the hell do you care what I spend my money on?

Thats exactly what I would do. Best way in my opinion.
I suspect the LR3 version wouldn't show on an IGF test, though I could very well be wrong. Anyone know for sure? If it doesn't show, the IGF-1 levels would actually be below normal, since IGF suppresses GH.

For GH I agree with this method. Though it doesn't answer the question whether the GH is 191 or 192 sequence (a concern with some of the GH).

Last edited:
I suspect the LR3 version wouldn't show on an IGF test, though I could very well be wrong. Anyone know for sure? If it doesn't show, the IGF-1 levels would actually be below normal, since IGF suppresses GH.
that's a great question, I'll go ask Grunt

You can get a igf-1 blood test for about $75

anyone who wants the lab name can PM me

There has to be a test for it or else how would a place making IGF even know what they made? And how would they be able to test quality? I appreciate your input but really I am only looking for an answer.
The only one I know of that has tested GH and IGF is William Llewellyn. I would contact him. I know that he did a test on some supposed IGF a good while ago and it turned out to be rat insulin. :eek:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear