advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Which to choose...test or relationships?

a lot of women get incredibly fat after getting married, and then once they've had their children (and get even fatter), and the man is firmly positioned in a place of indentured servitude, they (the women) seem to just really stop giving a shit... and the man doesn't have any say at all in which direction his life takes anymore.

it's a really complicated mess that's overall best to avoid.

to answer your question, nobody is... and nobody really wants to

You say you just don’t like the concept of marriage but bro I honestly think there’s a lot more to it. I think your general attitude about all women is inherently negative and comes from a place of hurt deep inside.
You have some good points and say some true stuff don’t get me wrong but it’s coming from a dark place inside you. Might be woth exploring that with a professional to get that weight off your shoulder. Or maybe just the chip on it?

You’ll take this the wrong way but I said this because I want you to be happy and that should involve having a MEANINGFUL relationship with someone.

Last edited:
You say you just don’t like the concept of marriage but bro I honestly think there’s a lot more to it. I think your general attitude about all women is inherently negative and comes from a place of hurt deep inside.
You have some good points and say some true stuff don’t get me wrong but it’s coming from a dark place inside you. Might be woth exploring that with a professional to get that weight off your shoulder. Or maybe just the chip on it?

You’ll take this the wrong way but I said this because I want you to be happy and that should involve having a MEANINGFUL relationship with someone.

there's nothing wrong with women

the problem is the combination of human nature and absolute power granted by the state

this combination is known as 'marriage'

the absolute power granted by the state (in this case, to the woman) permits human nature to manifest and be magnified to an unsustainable degree.

this is why you see such ridiculous situations in relationships E.G. a fit, hard working and successful man with a fat, sedentary wife.

while the reverse is possible, it is highly unlikely, as the woman typically has absolute power in the marriage, because the man tends to be the money maker in the relationship (women tend to marry up. this is known as hypergamy).

so again, nothing wrong with women... the problem is state involvement in relationships, which women take advantage of (perhaps unknowingly most of the time?)

so again, nothing wrong with women... the problem is state involvement in relationships, which women take advantage of (perhaps unknowingly most of the time?)

I hate to agree but I agree...this isn't just about women... I spent time in many countries where men had the laws in their favor and the power imbalance was strongly on their side and the same pattern emerges, you get fat pieces of shit with little going on with new beauties consistently leaving kids and wedding vows behind, constantly trading up...so this isn't about one sex vs the other, it's the contract. If contracts aren't equal and the balance rests strongly on one side, it is very easy for that one side to abuse that advantage.

I hate to agree but I agree...this isn't just about women... I spent time in many countries where men had the laws in their favor and the power imbalance was strongly on their side and the same pattern emerges, you get fat pieces of shit with little going on with new beauties consistently leaving kids and wedding vows behind, constantly trading up...so this isn't about one sex vs the other, it's the contract. If contracts aren't equal and the balance rests strongly on one side, it is very easy for that one side to abuse that advantage.

precisely.

I think your general attitude about all women is inherently negative and comes from a place of hurt deep inside.

:food-:mil

Ya damn right....some chick stomped all over poor Littles heart and took his ass for a ride...... I'd love to shake her hand cuz she REEEEEEALLY did a number on his arse.... the girl gots skillz

:food-:mil

Ya damn right....some chick stomped all over poor Littles heart and took his ass for a ride...... I'd love to shake her hand cuz she REEEEEEALLY did a number on his arse.... the girl gots skillz

nope.. just spent too much time in a cubicle during the summer months (very slow for CPA's working in tax)

plenty of time to reflect on what i have seen and learned..

and boy, ive seen some shit.

there's a lot that you pick up on when you're the only sober one at the parties

there's nothing wrong with women

the problem is the combination of human nature and absolute power granted by the state

this combination is known as 'marriage'

the absolute power granted by the state (in this case, to the woman) permits human nature to manifest and be magnified to an unsustainable degree.

this is why you see such ridiculous situations in relationships E.G. a fit, hard working and successful man with a fat, sedentary wife.

while the reverse is possible, it is highly unlikely, as the woman typically has absolute power in the marriage, because the man tends to be the money maker in the relationship (women tend to marry up. this is known as hypergamy).

I love my girlfriend and will marry her but I can't argue that this its generally the case. I've seen so many friends and family members marry someone that completely lets everything go and expects to be treated the same as they were before and act as if the level of attraction is supposed to be the same. I mean marriage is a commitment but if you marry someone that essentially becomes a different person 2 years in can you really blame someone for wanting to stray? I'm not saying its right, go ahead and end it in that case, but shit if I stop working out and become an obese walrus that eats chips on the couch all day I wouldn't blame my wife for not being into that lol

My Wife and I are the same as HH and his Wife lol! And yes 2 kids, boys, and in November is our 10 year anniversary. We just had sex this morning before I left to work. Also last night before we went to bed lol. This is normal for us. I really can't relate to all the stuff I see some guys post. I don't understand how a married couple is not having sex, that is literally one of the main pillars of marriage. If your not laying it down with your wife daily, then who is lol?

That is good for 10 years. Ive been married 20 with 2 kids, but sex hasn't really been in the picture for a long time.

We’ve been married for a little over two years now and we have six kids between us

Wow. How many kids are living with the two of you? Just curious. That is a lot of responsibility. I'm glad you are in a happy marriage. I read where you were married for 10 years or so before and it didn't end well.

will marry her

with respect, why?

you love each other, yes?

you are committed to each other..right?

you are equal partners in a loving and committed relationship... how will getting married improve that? will you love each other more?

how will inviting the government to hold a knife to your throat benefit you or your relationship?

im not trying to single you out.. im just extremely curious. i cannot understand how men can see all the dangers and pitfalls of marriage while simultaneously offering literally zero benefits, but still collectively think that their girl is 'different'.

it's like men have this pathological desire to make their lives much harder than they need to be

Last edited:
with respect, why?

you love each other, yes?

you are committed to each other..right?

you are equal partners in a loving and committed relationship... how will getting married improve that? will you love each other more?

how will inviting the government to hold a knife to your throat benefit you or your relationship?

im not trying to single you out.. im just extremely curious. i cannot understand how men can see all the dangers and pitfalls of marriage while simultaneously offering literally zero benefits, but still collectively think that their girl is 'different'.

it's like men have this pathological desire to make their lives much harder than they need to be

They could sign a prenuptial agreement and make sure it is legalized. Wouldn't that take care of a lot of your worries? Some of your worries come from thinking the woman is going to take the husband for a bunch of money if they divorce and that would hold him hostage. A prenup should take care of that.

I worried about one of my best friends marring again. He divorced about 10 years ago or so. In that divorce he did not want to deal with her, she was financially very irresponsible, so he just gave her the house and his car. He just wanted out fast and didn't want to fight. His dad did the same thing with his mother. He owns a great tool and die company with his brother and didn't want her trying to get her hands on that so he bought her off.

Anyhow, he married again just recently. Asked her to marry him after only knowing her for 1 month! I shit my pants! His friends and family I think all advised him to slow down but he wouldn't listen. No prenuptial either. I am still worried. They seem ok for now. He bought them a new house and car already.

Oh, on a side note, his exwife ended up having to file bankruptcy within a few years of divorce and lost the house/everything.

Last edited:
Wow. How many kids are living with the two of you? Just curious. That is a lot of responsibility. I'm glad you are in a happy marriage. I read where you were married for 10 years or so before and it didn't end well.

Her children are with us full time. Dad is out of the picture and its for the best. My three children are with us Wednesday-Saturday as I have 50/50 custody with my ex. Its a lot of work and a ton of noise, lol, but im happy. And yes....I was married to my ex for ten years, and while it wasn't always miserable, I definitely wasn't happy. We got married too young and didn't know each other well enough. We were not a good fit with each other

They could sign a prenuptial agreement and make sure it is legalized. Wouldn't that take care of a lot of your worries? Some of your worries come from thinking the woman is going to take the husband for a bunch of money if they divorce and that would hold him hostage. A prenup should take care of that.

I worried about one of my best friends marring again. He divorced about 10 years ago or so. In that divorce he did not want to deal with her, she was financially very irresponsible, so he just gave her the house and his car. He just wanted out fast and didn't want to fight. His dad did the same thing with his mother. He owns a great tool and die company with his brother and didn't want her trying to get her hands on that so he bought her off.

Anyhow, he married again just recently. Asked her to marry him after only knowing her for 1 month! I shit my pants! His friends and family I think all advised him to slow down but he wouldn't listen. No prenuptial either. I am still worried. They seem ok for now. He bought them a new house and car already.

Oh, on a side note, his exwife ended up having to file bankruptcy within a few years of divorce and lost the house/everything.

This is not always the case. Especially when children are involved. Lets say mom gets sole decision making in the divorce(happens a lot) the judge doesn't really have to give a shit about the pre nup or whether he's screwing the father over in the divorce(even if the mother wasn't trying to screw the father) the judge can just rule on what he feels is in the best interest of the children. Which usually means mom gets more money from dad to take care of them

This is not always the case. Especially when children are involved. Lets say mom gets sole decision making in the divorce(happens a lot) the judge doesn't really have to give a shit about the pre nup or whether he's screwing the father over in the divorce(even if the mother wasn't trying to screw the father) the judge can just rule on what he feels is in the best interest of the children. Which usually means mom gets more money from dad to take care of them

precisely.

prenups are thrown out all of the time.. a contract signed under 'duress' cannot be upheld.

if you say to your wife 'if you don't sign this, I wont marry you', that constitutes duress, and the prenup is invalid.

also, if she is on any medication (an estimated 25% of women in the US are on some sort of psychotropic drug, mostly antidepressants), the contract can easily be rendered invalid.

precisely.

prenups are thrown out all of the time.. a contract signed under 'duress' cannot be upheld.

if you say to your wife 'if you don't sign this, I wont marry you', that constitutes duress, and the prenup is invalid.

also, if she is on any medication (an estimated 25% of women in the US are on some sort of psychotropic drug, mostly antidepressants), the contract can easily be rendered invalid.

My dad’s advice is with the world of today don’t get married unless you plan to have kids. Although most marriages fail even if you have kids together.
Better to just live with them, then trade em in when the newer model comes out. 😂

Little Slice, you are like some sort of little devil sitting on my shoulder. I agree with you very much.

This whole thread has been great.

My dad’s advice is with the world of today don’t get married unless you plan to have kids. Although most marriages fail even if you have kids together.
Better to just live with them, then trade em in when the newer model comes out. ��

if it floats flies or fucks, rent it.

Little Slice, you are like some sort of little devil sitting on my shoulder. I agree with you very much.

it's because I'm right..

so many guys seem to have so much trouble accepting the simple truth that I am saying.. it's truly bizarre..

they just get mad and either storm off, or insult me lol.

'You have to understand. Most people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inured and so hopelessly dependent on the system that they will fight to protect it.'​

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws