advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Which to choose...test or relationships?

Not in my experience...If I'm not putting out my wife thinks I'm getting it from somewhere else. (Not really).

But I guess that's what I get for marrying someone so much younger than me. It's weird.....I'm the laid back type...and she is the jealous one.

My wife wants it all the time. I have a high sex drive too so that's not really a problem for me. We have sex at least once daily. She usually is good for 2 or three times a day if time and circumstances allow. Ive got it pretty damn good. The ex wife was a whole other story however and it was absolutely miserable

My wife wants it all the time. I have a high sex drive too so that's not really a problem for me. We have sex at least once daily. She usually is good for 2 or three times a day if time and circumstances allow. Ive got it pretty damn good. The ex wife was a whole other story however and it was absolutely miserable
Sounds like we led parallel lives at one point.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

If you're with someone and you love them, you aren't going to cheat. I've been in situations where I was with someone and contemplated cheating, 9 times out of 10 it's because you AREN'T HAPPY and are probably with the wrong person anyway, so move on.

When you find a girl who gives you what you want physically and emotionally, and you actually give a damn about her, cheating should be a non-issue from thereon out.

Will you still fantasize about sleeping with other women? DUH. Just don't actually do it.

Agreed..my last relationship was really my first serious one, and it got to a point where we both were not committed to one another the way we needed to be. We tried to work things out but it just wasn't there like that anymore..and we were engaged, so its a good thing it happened before we took the next step. Now I've been with my gf longer than my ex, and have never had a thought or cared about another woman. We just both do things for each other without expecting anything in return which imo is what makes a good relationship. Now we have a son on the way and that just makes things even easier for me when it comes to being faithful to one person. I really would be a dumbass to ever stray with everything she does for me, although I do know not all relationships are like that, and coming from one that wasn't, I can honestly understand why it happens so often. The answer like you said when you're feeling that way is to end the relationship and be single until you find the right person.

Agreed..my last relationship was really my first serious one, and it got to a point where we both were not committed to one another the way we needed to be. We tried to work things out but it just wasn't there like that anymore..and we were engaged, so its a good thing it happened before we took the next step. Now I've been with my gf longer than my ex, and have never had a thought or cared about another woman. We just both do things for each other without expecting anything in return which imo is what makes a good relationship. Now we have a son on the way and that just makes things even easier for me when it comes to being faithful to one person. I really would be a dumbass to ever stray with everything she does for me, although I do know not all relationships are like that, and coming from one that wasn't, I can honestly understand why it happens so often. The answer like you said when you're feeling that way is to end the relationship and be single until you find the right person.
Not every relationship is like that no....but if it isn't....its the wrong relationship. You don't have to stay. And if it's to the point where cheating is an option....it's long past time to get out. Easier said than done I know. I was married for ten years to the wrong woman, but I was unhappy for a lot of that. We definitely weren't on the same page. I never cheated on her because I didn't want to be that person.....but it definitely wasn't easy

Not every relationship is like that no....but if it isn't....its the wrong relationship. You don't have to stay. And if it's to the point where cheating is an option....it's long past time to get out. Easier said than done I know. I was married for ten years to the wrong woman, but I was unhappy for a lot of that. We definitely weren't on the same page. I never cheated on her because I didn't want to be that person.....but it definitely wasn't easy

Yes I know the feeling..I did end up not being faithful and I feel like shit about it to this day..no matter how much I wasn't appreciated or little I got sex lol its not the right thing to do. You're right when you start having those thoughts seriously its time to end it, its only fair to your partner to do that rather than cheat. At that time I had never strayed or came close but it got to a point where I literally didn't care. I felt justified at the time I guess and thats not the person I am and I never wanted to be that guy constantly cheating because he's miserable in his relationship. I certainly had my faults in that relationship too and I tried to take those negatives and things I did wrong and made the changes to help my current relationship from the start. It's work sometimes but if you're with the right person it should be a lot less work than many make it out to be.

the fact your weighing out your personal life on an open forum with variables such as testosterone should be a red flag in itself. seriously dude, come on. NA hands out suggestions and hugs - take a few and grow up.

I respect that. mad props dude. seriously, real talk...

What a funny thread. Test or relationships like it's one or the other :eek: I can understand crack or relationsips but testosterone come on. In all seriouness people have covered all of my thoughts. You don't have a sex addiction you just like pulling/chasing and sleeping with women. Most men are like that and some struggle to grow out of that. I will always have that element to my personality but would never cheat on someone. Yes hormones can make you worse as they definitely effect behaviour. But come on take your test and learn and to be a better person. If you can't stay faithful just do your thing and try to better yourself and in time if you meet the right girl then great.

How long have you been married and do you have kids? Just curious. You are lucky if you have been married longer than 10 years and have kids!

I have been in love with 2 women in my life and had no desire for sex with other women. Yes I could notice a nice looking girl. But "attraction" was not a factor. The same can not be said for women I am just interested in.

How long have you been married and do you have kids? Just curious. You are lucky if you have been married longer than 10 years and have kids!
My Wife and I are the same as HH and his Wife lol! And yes 2 kids, boys, and in November is our 10 year anniversary. We just had sex this morning before I left to work. Also last night before we went to bed lol. This is normal for us. I really can't relate to all the stuff I see some guys post. I don't understand how a married couple is not having sex, that is literally one of the main pillars of marriage. If your not laying it down with your wife daily, then who is lol?

We’ve been married for a little over two years now and we have six kids between us

If your not laying it down with your wife daily, then who is lol?

a lot of women get incredibly fat after getting married, and then once they've had their children (and get even fatter), and the man is firmly positioned in a place of indentured servitude, they (the women) seem to just really stop giving a shit... and the man doesn't have any say at all in which direction his life takes anymore.

it's a really complicated mess that's overall best to avoid.

to answer your question, nobody is... and nobody really wants to

a lot of women get incredibly fat after getting married, and then once they've had their children (and get even fatter), and the man is firmly positioned in a place of indentured servitude, they (the women) seem to just really stop giving a shit... and the man doesn't have any say at all in which direction his life takes anymore.

it's a really complicated mess that's overall best to avoid.

to answer your question, nobody is... and nobody really wants to

Dude, plenty of guys become slobs after marriage lol. Fat, bald, smells like socks, maybe that's why the wives aren't giving it up lol. If you got your shit in check your woman will be always trying to impress you and keep things alive and you should be doing the same. We both strive to please each other. Your views will land you exactly in the situation you speak of cuz she will stop giving a shit after she doesn't want to deal with you. It's a partnership, only works if both work at it. Idk how many guys I know that complain about their wives and I just want to say, have you looked in the mirror bud? Not talking about just looks either.

Dude, plenty of guys become slobs after marriage lol. Fat, bald, smells like socks, maybe that's why the wives aren't giving it up lol. If you got your shit in check your woman will be always trying to impress you and keep things alive and you should be doing the same. We both strive to please each other. Your views will land you exactly in the situation you speak of cuz she will stop giving a shit after she doesn't want to deal with you. It's a partnership, only works if both work at it. Idk how many guys I know that complain about their wives and I just want to say, have you looked in the mirror bud? Not talking about just looks either.

On top of that, many married women aren't giving it up because their husbands just aren't that good in bed.

If you can truly rock your woman's world, you can get away with pretty much anything.

I got married at 19, divorced at 36, married a woman I did not belong with any in capacity. Good woman, no complaints as she was good, we just never connected. She was also sexually abused as child, so our sex life sucked.

Once I got single, I went crazy and will be the first to admit, I am addicted to women. Younger women. I love unwrapping and figuring out what each one is about. But I am upfront and tell them right out of the gate, unless we have some sort of off the chart soul connection, I will not be marrying you or taking it too far. They can walk, or jump in and play at the point. Most end up playing. LOL

There is nothing wrong with having a high sex drive and feeding it, if you do so responsible. For years, mine was dead and I never got the classic younger years to chase women, so I'm doing it now, for as long as a I can. I treat them all good and I'm a wise ole bastard, so most get something from it, even though at the end of it, it's NSA.

We are men, we are supposed to want sex. If you don't, something is amiss.

this is patently false.

we have very fit members on this board whose wives have ballooned out of control... did you read that thread I linked to earlier?

and yes, there are plenty of fat men with fit wives... and that is even more pathetic in my view.. but the women can leave the men at any time without facing financial devastation, generally speaking..

the same is not true for fit men with fat wives.. especially when children are involved.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws