over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Which would you go with

I would probably keep it real simple and just run two compounds like:

TEST/PRIMO
TEST/NPP
TEST/TREN E
TEST/EQ

You can tailor the dosages per your personal needs. This also gives you the opportunity to see how you do respond to the other anabolics like the PRIMO,NPP,TREN,EQ etc...When your running too many things its sometimes hard to determine whats doing what.
I have a shit load of primo and eq on hand. I love primo but at high doses 800 to 1000mg a week. But you have to pin almost every day to get those doses in. Primo is only 100mg

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

For those of you that have ran both eq and primo not in the same cycle. How did you compare them. Which did you like better. Like I said I never ran eq first time was pre op but had to stop. Did get the chance to see it work. Only thing I keep hearing about eq is that it's good solid slow gains like primo. But raises your blood count too high. I really hate to deal with that

For those of you that have ran both eq and primo not in the same cycle. How did you compare them. Which did you like better. Like I said I never ran eq first time was pre op but had to stop. Did get the chance to see it work. Only thing I keep hearing about eq is that it's good solid slow gains like primo. But raises your blood count too high. I really hate to deal with that

I meant to say didn't get the chance to see the eq work

EQ gives me some anxiety and increase appetite

Primo overall good feeling

That was my experience with both

Lean gains, hunger increase, endurance ... eq

No sides, "polished off" look, full round muscles....primo

I'd say primo is for those who are satisfied with their conditioning and want to maintain a lean hard look throughout spring and summer. I wouldn't run primo if you're looking to make gains. Just personal opinion

No sides, "polished off" look, full round muscles....primo

I'd say primo is for those who are satisfied with their conditioning and want to maintain a lean hard look throughout spring and summer. I wouldn't run primo if you're looking to make gains. Just personal opinion

What do you think of primo for leaning out?

Primo won't really lean you out. You really should be lean enough if planning to use it. If not you will be unhappy with the results. I'm very experienced with primo

Yup

Don't know if it was mentioned but EQ is the shit for muscle fullness. Test with EQ and GH plus Metformin with some carbs and you'll be poppin' out of your shirt, no lie.

I forgot you loved primo and have used loads of it. For a change and if fullness is your main goal I would go test, nandrolone (npp) and mk-677. You could do 10-20mg mk-677 (am) with about 5IU HGH (pm) or just run them separately and rotate.

Test and Tren E will transform you .. no need for anything else

Just out of curiosity, but why are you choosing a 19or after a colon operation so soon? The progesterone will put more stress on your colon and prostate. At least that's how I understood it. Like I said just asking out of curiosity.

Just out of curiosity, but why are you choosing a 19or after a colon operation so soon? The progesterone will put more stress on your colon and prostate. At least that's how I understood it. Like I said just asking out of curiosity.

I'm with you on this as well, well at least with tren. Tren ruined my gut (by gut i mean intestines) and made my crohns flare something fierce. As long as my crohns is undercontrol via meds its fine to use tren in moderation (~300mg/week)

Well like I told nosnmiveins I never new tren /19or messed your intestine up. Now I know. I never had problems with my intestine while on tren or deca. So it never dawn on me that it messes it up

I forgot you loved primo and have used loads of it. For a change and if fullness is your main goal I would go test, nandrolone (npp) and mk-677. You could do 10-20mg mk-677 (am) with about 5IU HGH (pm) or just run them separately and rotate.
I really never been into peps . Except for about 2 times I tried Igf1~lr3 while bulking up before getting ready for competition. So which of the two would be better igf1 or mk~677...by the way I sent you a PM mate

I really never been into peps . Except for about 2 times I tried Igf1~lr3 while bulking up before getting ready for competition. So which of the two would be better igf1 or mk~677...by the way I sent you a PM mate

When guys say the words bulk, fullness, weight, size etc.... I automatically think test, nandrolone (deca or npp) and mk-677 and/or hgh (perhaps slin too).

For fullness nothing really beats MK-677. Honestly give it a try. It can put more weight on me than dbol... fills me up. LR3 is amazing too but for your goals right now I would go with MK-677. The best thing about it is you take it orally so no injections are needed. I will check my pm's now matey.

Agree ^ test, mast, tren!

Granted your diet dictates your results so you can get ripped on dbol for example. But did you read his posts about his goals? To me test, tren and mast is what you use when you want to look your best. When you want to get shredded. Pimpman says he is very lean and wants to put weight on and get much fuller. All drugs would help but to me that means the likes of test, deca, npp, primo, adrol, dbol, tbol etc.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear