YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Who else thought this was inappropriate.......

01dragonslayer

Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Yes, very tone deaf and in poor taste…. I don’t know what he was thinking… Probably got an earful from Tomlin afterwards.

Cage

Just a bad timed dark joke..the world is too sensitive for that now..and they work for a company that goes with the wind

I agree…but I think the bengals also did it yesterday? That celebration has been going on forever and I’m hoping it was an “oh **** I wasn’t thinking” moment.

Just fyi entire wife’s fam is from Buffalo and we are huge bulls fans 😀

Yes, very tone deaf and in poor taste…. I don’t know what he was thinking… Probably got an earful from Tomlin afterwards.

Cage
Well expecting nfl players to think about anyone but themselves is a big stretch I doubt they care and will put out a fake apology

Disgusting, immature, and completely unprofessional. But it's a relief to watch emotionally mature high paid professional athletes show how unprofessional and emotionally immature they are.

Disgusting, immature, and completely unprofessional. But it's a relief to watch emotionally mature high paid professional athletes show how unprofessional and emotionally immature they are.
And what we do “isn’t a sport” right bc they aren’t on more PEDs than us 😂😂😂😂

Inappropriate sure but people just constantly get their panties in a bunch. It's a very common celebration. Players celebrating in the moment are just not going to be thinking straight...

obviously you guys have never played madden, that has been a common celebration for years on the game and on the actual field. As serious as the hamlin thing is i doubt its something players think about while out there playing. Nothing wrong what was done other than bad timing. I guarantee that celebration has been done multiple times already this year.

obviously you guys have never played madden, that has been a common celebration for years on the game and on the actual field. As serious as the hamlin thing is i doubt its something players think about while out there playing. Nothing wrong what was done other than bad timing. I guarantee that celebration has been done multiple times already this year.
This. As a society people are now looking for something to get outraged over. The skip tweet, the celebration (it's been around forever). People can't just be happy he's ok they need to find someone like skip or some players to get mad at for no reason.

Dude, I knew what this was going to be before I opened the thread.

Some people are just trash. Regardless of age, race, socioeconomic status... trash is trash, and that a**hoe is trash.

I usually don't care about things like this, but the "in the moment, not thinking about it" defense is shit. It's THE ONLY THING THAT ANYONE IN THE NFL has discussed since Monday.

I mean, MAYBE he wasn't thinking about it. If that's so, he's not trash, he's simply an absolute fucking brainless moron.

I guess that isn't as bad as trash.

This. As a society people are now looking for something to get outraged over. The skip tweet, the celebration (it's been around forever). People can't just be happy he's ok they need to find someone like skip or some players to get mad at for no reason.
For no reason ? Didn't you start a thread about being mad at kids in the gym ?

Overreaction. 400,000 people die every year in the US from cardiac events and all of a sudden now its a problem? Sorry, no.

I'm probably the only one with this opinion, but in my mind the best celebration is NO celebration. Act like you've done it before....act like a professional!

To me it says "yeah I scored a TD/get a sack/do good things so often that I don't even need to celebrate; I know I'll be back in a few".

It just exudes a confidence that I think is much much more badass than whatever idiotic dance the next guy makes up.

I'm a Barry Sanders/Nick Chubb kind of guy. Do your job. Go back to the huddle. Do it again. If you make a game winning play go ahead and be jubilant with your team. Individual celebrations after sacks, tackles, first downs, etc. ....IT'S YOUR FREAKING JOB! A TD could be an exception definitely but keep it professional.

"Hey....our team is down by 20 with 2 minutes left.....but I got a 1st down....lets celebrate!"

Overreaction. 400,000 people die every year in the US from cardiac events and all of a sudden now its a problem? Sorry, no.
That's not the point. You don't think at all this was a poorly timed and tasteless celebration and a possible mock on the recent events?

That's not the point. You don't think at all this was a poorly timed and tasteless celebration and a possible mock on the recent events?
You think they were intentionally mocking Hamlin? Cmon bro. You're accusing a football celebration of malicious intent without the slightest clue! What if people judged your actions that way?

You think they were intentionally mocking Hamlin? Cmon bro. You're accusing a football celebration of malicious intent without the slightest clue! What if people judged your actions that way?
What else could it be related to? They could have celebrated a 1000 other ways but that celebration was the first they chose?....really?.....no other way?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bradyfan127
NapsGear