over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Who likes hot sauce?

OuchThatHurts

Moderator / Psy, Ret.
Staff member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
I actually carry a couple of these with me all the time and put it on everything from eggs to burger, chicken, even fish. My woman thinks I'm a nut. Anyone else bringing the heat with their meals?

20210504_234052.jpg

I absolutely love hot sauces and salsas....but as a caveat....I don’t like too hot. Tobasco is about the spice level I’m comfortable with. Cant do the ghost pepper stuff and all that shit. But I love different flavored ones. I currently have a roasted garlic Buffalo style hot sauce that is amazing. Side note: my dad is an avid hot sauce collector. Every time he buys a new sauce he buys one to eat and one to add to his collection. He’s probably got 3-400 hot sauces

I’m always down to try something new but just random to keep in the house I have to have some Texas Pete.

I absolutely love hot sauces and salsas....but as a caveat....I don’t like too hot. Tobasco is about the spice level I’m comfortable with. Cant do the ghost pepper stuff and all that shit. But I love different flavored ones. I currently have a roasted garlic Buffalo style hot sauce that is amazing. Side note: my dad is an avid hot sauce collector. Every time he buys a new sauce he buys one to eat and one to add to his collection. He’s probably got 3-400 hot sauces
I'd love your dad! LOL

I’m always down to try something new but just random to keep in the house I have to have some Texas Pete.
I have to try it. That Mad Dog Inferno Reserve makes that lean burger just taste immaculate! I actually want to fry burger just to add 2 or 3 drops!

I buy Tabasco by the gallon and put it on almost everything. I love trying new brands and flavors, but I keep coming back to Tabasco.
I like Tabasco when I need a little tanginess with the heat because it's a little vinegary.

I have to try it. That Mad Dog Inferno Reserve makes that lean burger just taste immaculate! I actually want to fry burger just to add 2 or 3 drops!
I live right up the street from the ass kickin hot sauce factory. You can go tour it and watch them make and bottle it and buy whatever you want in the shop

I like Tabasco when I need a little tanginess with the heat because it's a little vinegary.
Some of my faves are crystal, red rooster, Texas Pete, Louisiana red and green gold, china’s, franks, Cholula, valentina’s, tapatio(I live in Az, tons of Mexican food means lots of hot sauce)

I got this recently as part of a gift set and it’s delicious. I eat it on eggs at least 3-4 times a week.

Attachments

• 5EECD72E-52C7-4EDB-9E32-4D33E0EEBE91.jpeg
    5EECD72E-52C7-4EDB-9E32-4D33E0EEBE91.jpeg
    61.8 KB · Views: 3
Some of my faves are crystal, red rooster, Texas Pete, Louisiana red and green gold, china’s, franks, Cholula, valentina’s, tapatio(I live in Az, tons of Mexican food means lots of hot sauce)
Okay, you're legit. Speaking my language now. I like Crystal too. Also Magnum 357, X, Frank's red hot, Cholula, Pearl Harbor Sauce (sweet than boom!). I want to get some more mustard ones, also. They are awesome! Plus capsaicin is an anti inflammatory! No calories to speak of. Little salt. I have a goddam pairing system for different meals!

As a little side note....shake some of this stuff into your burger meat with some garlic and onion powder, and too with pepperjack cheese, roasted red peppers, and butter lettuce. Or any toppings really. Just add this shit it’s amazing! Lol

Attachments

• 9C343095-9D84-48AA-8988-8CFEF09FE025.jpeg
    9C343095-9D84-48AA-8988-8CFEF09FE025.jpeg
    66.5 KB · Views: 10
Okay, you're legit. Speaking my language now. I like Crystal too. Also Magnum 357, X, Frank's red hot, Cholula, Pearl Harbor Sauce (sweet than boom!). I want to get some more mustard ones, also. They are awesome! Plus capsaicin is an anti inflammatory! No calories to speak of. Little salt. I have a goddam pairing system for different meals!
Tiger sauce is another bomb one that’s got some sweetness to it. And if you’re a franks red hot fan try this on a fried chicken sandwich, or grilled chicken breast. 1/2 franks red hit, half brown sugar, 2 tbl butter. Melt in saucepan till sticky and combined. Put it on salmon, chicken fingers, grilled chicken, or burgers.
Here it is in some pan fried salmon, and a ground chicken patty sandwich topped with coleslaw

Attachments

• CBF03073-0D95-4FB2-B6C5-F2D74B848506.jpeg
    CBF03073-0D95-4FB2-B6C5-F2D74B848506.jpeg
    94.4 KB · Views: 3
  • AE78F7F9-91F4-4B40-9116-31F345DFC3B5.jpeg
    AE78F7F9-91F4-4B40-9116-31F345DFC3B5.jpeg
    75.7 KB · Views: 3
As a little side note....shake some of this stuff into your burger meat with some garlic and onion powder, and too with pepperjack cheese, roasted red peppers, and butter lettuce. Or any toppings really. Just add this shit it’s amazing! Lol
I'm following this thread. Give me as many as you like. I've been savoring these for years. And as much as I hear folks having trouble scarfing down the solid food, this is the way to go. A couple drops changes the flavor and feel of the food without blowing out the taste of what you're eating. I just put some on lima beans which I hate and they were delicious. (First time on lima beans lol)

I'm following this thread. Give me as many as you like. I've been savoring these for years. And as much as I hear folks having trouble scarfing down the solid food, this is the way to go. A couple drops changes the flavor and feel of the food without blowing out the taste of what you're eating. I just put some on lima beans which I hate and they were delicious. (First time on lima beans lol)
It’s not a hot sauce per se....but if you’re a fan of Asian foods you absolutely have to get a bottle of chili crisp oil. Add it to stir fries, soups and ramens, noodles, on fried eggs. It’s seriously addicting. This is the one you want.

Attachments

• DBD8AB47-C78B-4EAE-8D25-2F13E7003FEA.png
    DBD8AB47-C78B-4EAE-8D25-2F13E7003FEA.png
    223.8 KB · Views: 5
Tiger sauce is another bomb one that’s got some sweetness to it. And if you’re a franks red hit can try this on a fried chicken sandwich, or grilled chicken breast. 1/2 franks red hit, half brown sugar, 2 tbl butter. Melt in saucepan till sticky and combined. Put it on salmon, chicken fingers, grilled chicken, or burgers.
Here it is in some pan fried salmon, and a ground chicken patty sandwich topped with coleslaw
Simmer it or just until it's soft? Damn that sounds tight. I just put it on my oven cooked (convection fryer) haddock fillets and it was heaven with those 4c wheat breadcrumbs. No oil at all. But still most, flaky, and sweet with that little rush of heat. 20210322_174258.jpg

Oh just remembered a couple all time faves. Old bay hot sauce. Great on any seafood or on potatoes or sausage dishes.
Adoboloco Hawaiian pineapple hot sauce. Sweet and spicy and delicious.
and last is slap ya mama Cajun hot sauce. Damn good Louisiana style sauce and they make a Cajun seasoning to go with it that’s amazing to blacken chicken or fish with

Attachments

• 3D66AB3F-B027-49C3-BA53-0499DCA7BE43.png
    3D66AB3F-B027-49C3-BA53-0499DCA7BE43.png
    172 KB · Views: 3
  • 70ED518C-4A9E-4B7F-ADF2-F8E4368ED748.png
    70ED518C-4A9E-4B7F-ADF2-F8E4368ED748.png
    222.4 KB · Views: 3
  • 4B38F395-F52A-4633-8B33-3017291751A5.png
    4B38F395-F52A-4633-8B33-3017291751A5.png
    199.6 KB · Views: 3
Dude me too. Tony’s is the best. Every year for thanksgiving I inject a turkey with butter and Tony Chachere’s and fry that bad boy crispy
I always do hot sauce if we have Mexican food but at home I put Tony Chachere's creole seasoning on everything - chicken, beef, eggs, fish, rice, potatoes, whatever.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131