over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Who likes hot sauce?

Simmer it or just until it's soft? Damn that sounds tight. I just put it on my oven cooked (convection fryer) haddock fillets and it was heaven with those 4c wheat breadcrumbs. No oil at all. But still most, flaky, and sweet with that little rush of heat.View attachment 133120
Make the sauce and just dunk your chicken in it and shake off the excess. The sandwich in the picture was ground chicken, 1 egg, and some bread crumbs to hold it all together. Then I grilled it and dunked it in the sauce and put it on the bun.
For fish I just brush it on with a grill brush.
And isn’t it amazing how well fried fish turns out in the air fryer? I make fish and chips in mine all the time with lemon juice and malt vinegar

Dude me too. Tony’s is the best. Every year for thanksgiving I inject a turkey with butter and Tony Chachere’s and fry that bad boy crispy
Dude, I don't know that one. I'm in PA so I'm more than accustomed to old bay. Hard shell crabs here are the best crabs I've eaten anywhere in the world!

Dude, I don't know that one. I'm in PA so I'm more than accustomed to old bay. Hard shell crabs here are the best crabs I've eaten anywhere in the world!
As far as I know Tony’s doesn’t have a hot sauce, but the creole seasoning is fantastic. I use it in my gumbo or on blackened fish, and of course my turkey.
Also....I would literally kill to go to a crab boil. Also....I got a buddy who’s family owns a bar called the Tik tok in Ambridge PA. Cool ass place. My wife and I were there last year for our anniversary and we came to the bar early in the morning helped them make their own family recipe for marinated peppers that they serve at the bar restaurant and then went to a boxing match where we watched their friend who just won the New York golden gloves heavyweight division. This was his first pro fight and he knocked out the other fighter so badly he left on a stretcher. It was a fucking amazing day

Make the sauce and just dunk your chicken in it and shake off the excess. The sandwich in the picture was ground chicken, 1 egg, and some bread crumbs to hold it all together. Then I grilled it and dunked it in the sauce and put it on the bun.
For fish I just brush it on with a grill brush.
And isn’t it amazing how well fried fish turns out in the air fryer? I make fish and chips in mine all the time with lemon juice and malt vinegar
YES! And the chips (fries) have no oily crap on them other than a little EVO I sprinkle on them. (I've also sprinkled them with bacon grease... omg...you must)

YES! And the chips (fries) have no oily crap on them other than a little EVO I sprinkle on them. (I've also sprinkled them with bacon grease... omg...you must)
Yep I use a olive oil aerosol spray when cooking in my air fryer

As far as I know Tony’s doesn’t have a hot sauce, but the creole seasoning is fantastic. I use it in my gumbo or on blackened fish, and of course my turkey.
Also....I would literally kill to go to a Maryland crab boil
I have some cold ones in a paper bag in the fridge almost all summer. I take the meat, but them on the fries with melted cheddar. They're called Chesapeake Bay Fries. For a cheat day the are prime. Just heaven. Do the fries, put the crab on and cheese on, set it to warm for 5 minutes, pull out and sprinkle with Old bay Seasoning mixed with sea salt. Nobody should go to the grave without having destroyed a plate of them.

I always do hot sauce if we have Mexican food but at home I put Tony Chachere's creole seasoning on everything - chicken, beef, eggs, fish, rice, potatoes, whatever.

Tonys creole seasoning makes everything taste bettter!

I have some cold ones in a paper bag in the fridge almost all summer. I take the meat, but them on the fries with melted cheddar. They're called Chesapeake Bay Fries. For a cheat day the are prime. Just heaven. Do the fries, put the crab on and cheese on, set it to warm for 5 minutes, pull out and sprinkle with Old bay Seasoning mixed with sea salt. Nobody should go to the grave without having destroyed a plate of them.
good god that sounds amazing

Tonys creole seasoning makes everything taste bettter!
It really does. I make smothered chicken or pork chops with Tony’s, a bunch of caramelized onions and mushrooms, and Tony’s served over rice. Amazing

Attachments

• 1E214851-1949-431D-B1EC-6B22692B16EE.jpeg
    1E214851-1949-431D-B1EC-6B22692B16EE.jpeg
    111.7 KB · Views: 3
It really does. I make smothered chicken or pork chops with Tony’s, a bunch of caramelized onions and mushrooms, and Tony’s served over rice. Amazing
It's way to late for me to be eating but I gotta make somethin'. Maybe just a water poached chicken breast with a brushing of teriyaki and some Dave's Ghost Pepper sauce.

It's way to late for me to be eating but I gotta make somethin'. Maybe just a water poached chicken breast with a brushing of teriyaki and some Dave's Ghost Pepper sauce.
I just made this bbq chicken with scratch made bbq sauce for dinner. I de-boned these thighs and pan fried them skin side down till they were 90 percent cooked through which gets you a way crispy potato chip skin, then flip and finish on the other side and brush with sauce when done

Attachments

• 348A810E-3EF4-48C3-8456-B240588DB894.jpeg
    348A810E-3EF4-48C3-8456-B240588DB894.jpeg
    84.3 KB · Views: 5
I am literally addicted. Tabasco is my standard, but for the small batch brands I have a few. Colon Cleaner has a ridiculous name and looks/sounds like a gimmick but it is mustard based habanero blend. It is TASTY and not too hot. One of my go to sauces that matches just about everything is Melinda's Scotch Bonnet which adds a Caribbean flare. Spicy, but once again, it won't burn your taste buds off. There is a local SoCal hot sauce called Shaka Sauce, blend #1 made with "Trinidad Moruga Scorpion" pepper. Harder to find, but goodness, this stuff touches every one of your taste buds. And if you like it a bit hotter, but still palatable, and it will make your mouth water try:

Scorned Woman Hot Sauce (5 FL.OZ.) - From Hotlanta, GA comes this wicked woman. The Scarlett O'Hara of hot sauce. This is the sauce that started the Legend of Scorned Woman. The worlds most flavorful hot, hot sauce. An award winning habanero sauce that has a nice kick of flavor and heat. It ranks as one of highest reviewed hot sauces.

Ingredients: Vinegar, Water, Peppers, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Salt, Black Pepper, Natural Flavors, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate and Sodium Benzoate.

I just made this bbq chicken with scratch made bbq sauce for dinner. I de-boned these thighs and pan fried them skin side down till they were 90 percent cooked through which gets you a way crispy potato chip skin, then flip and finish on the other side and brush with sauce when done
Mine will be weak compared to that. It will be only maybe 20 carbs calories. I fault nobody for what they eat and how they get their mac's. But when I hear stuff like "tuna shake" I'm just thinking..no...just no. Not when I can prepare a quick 400 calorie meal, nice and tasty in 10 minutes. I do 8 meals, all food, a vanilla shake in a really tight pinch with pasteurized egg whites. I always have a couple meals and a shake with me at my desk, in my bag, my jeep. Always. I like the frequent, steady flow of smaller doses of real food. Keeps my metabolism rolling, and a little thermo from the capsaicin. It doesn't have to be hell.

Reactions: Bio
I am literally addicted. Tabasco is my standard, but for the small batch brands I have a few. Colon Cleaner has a ridiculous name and looks/sounds like a gimmick but it is mustard based habanero blend. It is TASTY and not too hot. One of my go to sauces that matches just about everything is Melinda's Scotch Bonnet which adds a Caribbean flare. Spicy, but once again, it won't burn your taste buds off. There is a local SoCal hot sauce called Shaka Sauce, blend #1 made with "Trinidad Moruga Scorpion" pepper. Harder to find, but goodness, this stuff touches every one of your taste buds. And if you like it a bit hotter, but still palatable, and it will make your mouth water try:

Scorned Woman Hot Sauce (5 FL.OZ.) - From Hotlanta, GA comes this wicked woman. The Scarlett O'Hara of hot sauce. This is the sauce that started the Legend of Scorned Woman. The worlds most flavorful hot, hot sauce. An award winning habanero sauce that has a nice kick of flavor and heat. It ranks as one of highest reviewed hot sauces.

Ingredients: Vinegar, Water, Peppers, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Salt, Black Pepper, Natural Flavors, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate and Sodium Benzoate.
I like the scotch bonnets peppers too. Melinda's is good. I can go hotter but it truly is delicious on ham and pork chops.

I forgot about Melindas. Good call on that one

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
crankyfranky28
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner