over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Who uses Vitargo?

KARBLYN

I've used WAXY MAIZE & KARBOLYN in the past. I really could not tell the difference, except I did feel a lil bloated after using the WAXY MAIZE...

KARBOLYN is the same as VERTIGO but without any creatine in it...

I've used WAXY MAIZE & KARBOLYN in the past. I really could not tell the difference, except I did feel a lil bloated after using the WAXY MAIZE...

KARBOLYN is the same as VERTIGO but without any creatine in it...

Vertigo? Really? vitargo doesnt have any creatine in it. you are talking about nutrex vitargo cgl which isnt sold anymore. Karbolyn is good, but i have no idea what it is or how it works. It is better than waxy and towards the realm of Vitargo. Vitargo is superior.

Waxy you felt bloated because it doesnt WORK like they SAY IT DOES. All of their marketing were lies based on Vitargo marketing. Vitargo has studies behind it....
Whether you choose to use Vitargo or Dextrose... please just dont use Waxy. If you do, its your own fault.

Glad I posted this...majority seems to think either dextrose and vitargo are pretty much the same...or neither matters that much in their training...thanks and very interesting

RJ

Glad I posted this...majority seems to think either dextrose and vitargo are pretty much the same...or neither matters that much in their training...thanks and very interesting

RJ

everyone's body will react slightly different, I know I cannot use dextrose in prep, but vitargo is working great thus far...I guess the old standby applies here, to each his own...

Rice, pastas, corn flakes, bread, honey or bananas have always worked wonders for me... ;)

molucular weight of corn starch vs. potatoe starch?

does anyone know the actual molecular weigths of these 2

Search button + 2 minutes of your time=finding your answer

I cannot tell a difference between Vitargo and Karbolyn; both are the same to me, and far superior to dextrose, malto, or any other carbohydrate for training purposes. You can feel the difference from the second you swallow the stuff; it is heavy, syrupy and you can just feel it empty deep into your gut almost immediately.

Search button + 2 minutes of your time=finding your answer

dude your the first and only person on this site that seems to have a prob with me, are you mad at everyone because you have gyno, ive done a search, you do a search and find that info im lookin for and youll see?

dude your the first and only person on this site that seems to have a prob with me, are you mad at everyone because you have gyno, ive done a search, you do a search and find that info im lookin for and youll see?
I'll see what? :confused:

Bro, you posted 2 threads asking if your "sackets" (whatever the hell that is) were filled with shampoo. A little bit of diligence combined with search button orientation and you would have found your answer, it took me roughly 10 minutes of looking. You threw yours out though, huh?

I don't have gyno either...for the record.

I'll see what? :confused:

Bro, you posted 2 threads asking if your "sackets" (whatever the hell that is) were filled with shampoo. A little bit of diligence combined with search button orientation and you would have found your answer, it took me roughly 10 minutes of looking. You threw yours out though, huh?

I don't have gyno either...for the record.

oh excuse my speliing, mr. spelling bee guy, i forgot this is english class, and yes the sacks were body oils, so why wouldnt i throw away shampoo, and no i havent found any answer to the mol weight of the starches and neither will you or will you ?your mixing two threads here up why must you act like some smart guy here who runs shit, when you havent aswered any of the questions above, and yes you must be mad because you have gyno or dont know why your starting sensless nonsense

oh excuse my speliing, mr. spelling bee guy, i forgot this is english class, and yes the sacks were body oils, so why wouldnt i throw away shampoo, and no i havent found any answer to the mol weight of the starches and neither will you or will you ?your mixing two threads here up why must you act like some smart guy here who runs shit, when you havent aswered any of the questions above, and yes you must be mad because you have gyno or dont know why your starting sensless nonsense

I have no idea where this sentance ends or begins.
The "sacks" were body oils huh? Bro, you should delete that post.
I know the answers to both questions. I know the molecular weight of those carbs, and have known them, but I looked using the search button, guess what? I found it.
I PROMISE you the answer to your "sacket" thread can be found on this forum. I don't "run shit", I just use a small percentage of my brain (sometimes). Most of the time thats all I need in order to:
1. Punctuate my sentances
2. Express a complete thought
3. Find answers to simple questions on BBing forums
Don't be so angry bro, this is the internet. :)

Last edited:
total waste of money

When you realised that the body can only absorb and glyco-replenish x amount of carbs in any period; it makes it a joke.

Also

- as soon as you mix anything that changes the net molecular weight - it makes the vitargo/Waxy benefits go away

- glycogen replenishment is the same PWO in the immediate 24 hours. What do I mean? Well no matter if you take 50g Dextrose, or 100g Waxy or 100g Vitargo - 24 hours later the muscle cells will have abosrbed the same amount of glycogen [assuming you continued your meals].

PWO or "window of opportunity" is a myth - true value is what you have in the preceeding and proceeding 24 hours that makes the difference.

Try it yourself - youll realise straight away.

dextrose= worked for me but bloats the hell out of me at anything over ~25g

malto=same as dextrose with a little higher threshold of about 50g

waxy maize=bloats same as dextrose and tastes like shit as well as being gritty as hell. DO NOT LIKE

karbolyn=great stuff very easy to use and no bloat at up to 50g, never gone higher

Vitargo= only used the CGL version so results will be a little skewed, but definetly is different than WM. Like the product, no bloat(other than 10g CM bloat but thats to be expected, at least for me).

I have no idea where this sentance ends or begins.
The "sacks" were body oils huh? Bro, you should delete that post.
I know the answers to both questions. I know the molecular weight of those carbs, and have known them, but I looked using the search button, guess what? I found it.
I PROMISE you the answer to your "sacket" thread can be found on this forum. I don't "run shit", I just use a small percentage of my brain (sometimes). Most of the time thats all I need in order to:
1. Punctuate my sentances
2. Express a complete thought
3. Find answers to simple questions on BBing forums
Don't be so angry bro, this is the internet. :)

dude, your full of it mrs. spellleing Bee gal, yuo wont post the info on the mol weight of the starches because you cant find it neither? so drop it or post it, and why should i delete that post the old ones are still there to stay and havent been deleted because they know its true, why dont you get off the muscle boards and go back to teaching writing for pre k, dont be so whinny, this is pro muscle ;(

dude, your full of it mrs. spellleing Bee gal, yuo wont post the info on the mol weight of the starches because you cant find it neither? so drop it or post it, and why should i delete that post the old ones are still there to stay and havent been deleted because they know its true, why dont you get off the muscle boards and go back to teaching writing for pre k, dont be so whinny, this is pro muscle ;(

No trust me, the answers are there. I'm not going to spoon feed you. Also, the fact that you threw away your sachets because you thought they were shampoo is hilarious, and a good lesson for you and anyone else who is not intelligent enought to mail order gear.

you know what, I'm feeling nice, I'll give you a hint
Hint 1: Use google, it really works apparently.
Hint 2: On here look up posts by Troponin
Hint 3: If you want to know why your sachets smelled that way look up posts by alin...with the word *****. <<<<I guess I'm not feeling that nice. God I hate punk kids...

No trust me, the answers are there. I'm not going to spoon feed you. Also, the fact that you threw away your sachets because you thought they were shampoo is hilarious, and a good lesson for you and anyone else who is not intelligent enought to mail order gear.

you know what, I'm feeling nice, I'll give you a hint
Hint 1: Use google, it really works apparently.
Hint 2: On here look up posts by Troponin
Hint 3: If you want to know why your sachets smelled that way look up posts by alin...with the word *****. <<<<I guess I'm not feeling that nice. God I hate punk kids...

cant find the mol weight of the sarches on google or with your hint on here, cuz it aint there troll, and you really think you know what your talking about on the sackets huh? you think you mean they smeel decent becasue he uses kernol oil for his, NO mine was a hardcore perfume smell from i vitamins, clearly not aas, so shut your pot hole dude, you did not get what i got, i am way ahead of you on what they all smell like, you korny mrs english teacher, you should get your on section on pro muscle on how to write english and you correct them on there grammer and not there sense of smell, if you read more on those threads youll see that some else said they got it too and injected it and tasted it immeditally in there mouth, your ignorant and should be banned for being redunkulous

Theres clearly no helping you.
cant find the mol weight of the sarches on google or with your hint on here, cuz it aint there troll, and you really think you know what your talking about on the sackets huh? you think you mean they smeel decent becasue he uses kernol oil for his, NO mine was a hardcore perfume smell from i vitamins, clearly not aas, so shut your pot hole dude, you did not get what i got, i am way ahead of you on what they all smell like, you korny mrs english teacher, you should get your on section on pro muscle on how to write english and you correct them on there grammer and not there sense of smell, if you read more on those threads youll see that some else said they got it too and injected it and tasted it immeditally in there mouth, your ignorant and should be banned for being redunkulous

About 3 seconds on google and voila...look what I found

MOLECULAR STRUCTURE OF CORN STARCH :rolleyes:
Amylose is a linear polymer of short 1,4 linked glucose chains. Typically the amylose fraction is about 25-30%
of the starch molecules found in corn and has a molecular weight of about 250,000. The percentage of
amylose in the starch is genetically determined. Genetic modifications producing high-amylose (50-70%)
cornstarch are also found. Amylopectin comprises about 70-75% of the starch found in the corn kernel and
has a molecular weight of about 50-500 million. Amylopectin is a branched polymer of the basic repeating
units of 1,4 linked glucose with branches of 1,6 linked glucose. The branching occurs irregularly in the
starch, approximately one per twenty-five glucose units.
AMYLASES
Amylases are a class of enzymes that are capable of digesting these glycosidic linkages found in starches.
Amylases can be derived from a variety of sources. Amylases are present in all living organisms, but the
enzymes vary in activity, specificity and requirements from species to species and even from tissue to
tissue in the same organism. Alpha-amylase (1,4 aD-Glucan-glucanohydrolase) acts upon large polymers
of starch at internal bonds and cleaves them to short glucose polymers. a-amylase catalyzes the hydrolysis
of internal a1-4 glucan bonds in polysaccharides containing 3 or more a1-4 linkages; it results in a mixture
of maltose and glucose. Amyloglucosidase works on the shorter polymers and splits off single glucose
sugars. Bacterial a-amylase is particularly suited for industrial usage since it is inexpensive and is
thermally stable.

MOLECULAR STRUCTURE OF CORN STARCH :rolleyes:
Amylose is a linear polymer of short 1,4 linked glucose chains. Typically the amylose fraction is about 25-30%
of the starch molecules found in corn and has a molecular weight of about 250,000. The percentage of
amylose in the starch is genetically determined. Genetic modifications producing high-amylose (50-70%)
cornstarch are also found. Amylopectin comprises about 70-75% of the starch found in the corn kernel and
has a molecular weight of about 50-500 million. Amylopectin is a branched polymer of the basic repeating
units of 1,4 linked glucose with branches of 1,6 linked glucose. The branching occurs irregularly in the
starch, approximately one per twenty-five glucose units.
AMYLASES
Amylases are a class of enzymes that are capable of digesting these glycosidic linkages found in starches.
Amylases can be derived from a variety of sources. Amylases are present in all living organisms, but the
enzymes vary in activity, specificity and requirements from species to species and even from tissue to
tissue in the same organism. Alpha-amylase (1,4 aD-Glucan-glucanohydrolase) acts upon large polymers
of starch at internal bonds and cleaves them to short glucose polymers. a-amylase catalyzes the hydrolysis
of internal a1-4 glucan bonds in polysaccharides containing 3 or more a1-4 linkages; it results in a mixture
of maltose and glucose. Amyloglucosidase works on the shorter polymers and splits off single glucose
sugars. Bacterial a-amylase is particularly suited for industrial usage since it is inexpensive and is
thermally stable.

your not done yet how bout the potatoe starch, member i must be spoon fed, so i guess i owned you on the sackets your gona leave that one alone now huh? and btw so you had to google that, therefore its not on pro muscle like i originaly stated, a 5 year old can google that, and its the princapal of bringing everyones info together on here to compare and contrast, why dont you go start a thread on how to get gyno really fast and go copy and paste all you can find on gyno on google and bring it over here, mrs. dd's

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws