over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Who will be at the Jr Nationals in Chicago

i will be there...dusty, i think we are on same flight out of phoenix...chris250 and shelby-be sure to say hi if you see me

I'll find ya bro...Remember your suppose to talk to me about moving to AZ to be a trainer at your gym...LOL !!! :D

Its great to see all of you guys planning on getting together. I was talking to Dusty today on the way back from blasting legs and it's just cool the amount of people that can use the common thread of bodybuilding to pull together and support each other through competition. This is how it should be. I won't be there but I'll be cheering you guys on. I wish everyone a safe trip and a fun time while in Chicago!

Man, I don't get to meet you this year either?

Its great to see all of you guys planning on getting together. I was talking to Dusty today on the way back from blasting legs and it's just cool the amount of people that can use the common thread of bodybuilding to pull together and support each other through competition. This is how it should be. I won't be there but I'll be cheering you guys on. I wish everyone a safe trip and a fun time while in Chicago!

Geez.

Hope your training and life is going great. Why in the heck haven't you been posting very often? Bastard! :)

I thought Kari was doing it...???

Nope, I'm headed to Team Universe in 5 weeks. We're just gonna be spectators this year in Chicago.

It'll be great to see all of you again and to meet some of you for the first time! Lookin' forward to it! :D

~ Mo

Geez.

Hope your training and life is going great. Why in the heck haven't you been posting very often? Bastard! :)

Yes I know. I'm about 6 1/2 weeks out right now so I'm staying put. In due time JT we will be sitting, eating, and laughing it up.

Cool

Yes I know. I'm about 6 1/2 weeks out right now so I'm staying put. In due time JT we will be sitting, eating, and laughing it up.

Looking forward to it. :)

Can't wait to meet everyone! ::ction-sm

Im planning on attending. Would be nice to meet some of you.

Z

Z

Zona,

Im glad your going....Hope to see ya there :D

Me and my training partner will be attending prejudging.. It will be our first time attending a national level show. Really looking forward to it!

Wish I could be there to meet all of you. It just didn't fall in the budget this year and at the right time, but I promise I will meet you all sometime.

Good luck to all your competitors and to ones going to watch, cheer them on like no other. You all have my support and I will being rooting for you all...go tear it up and enjoy it!

Mr. Zona!

Z

You are teacher as well? Hey, I'd like to say hello out there. I'll be the one traveling around with the tribal member.

Hope your training is going well. :)

You are teacher as well? Hey, I'd like to say hello out there. I'll be the one traveling around with the tribal member.

Hope your training is going well. :)

Affirmative.....just finishing up my 13th year. I will keep an eye out for you, Im sure your much easier to spot in a crowd these days than myself :D

Give Meridith my best. I will be routing for her!

Z

I am a fat bastard right now.

Affirmative.....just finishing up my 13th year. I will keep an eye out for you, Im sure your much easier to spot in a crowd these days than myself :D

Give Meridith my best. I will be routing for her!

Z

The only thing that will make me stick out in the crowd will be the size of my face. When Meredith diets she bakes all the things she wants to eat. Consequently, I eat all that crap. I hate the thought of going out there will all these in-shape folks from the board when I am a fat ass, but oh, well! :eek::)

I would love to go but unfortunately the distance is long.
I'd like to know many of you, especially my brother shelby :)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131