If they go with all three aspects (M,S,&C) = Phil Heath

Ok let me tell you the proper order

1. Phill
2. Wolf
3. Kai
4. Victor
5.Dexter
6.Cutler

That is provided they all compete. Now you know;)

Jay or Kia for first
Dex or Phil for second...that's as vague as I can possibly be...LOL

i think now that cutler got a new haircut he might win it:D

Jay Cutler wins hands down. I think they gave it to Dexter last year because they didn't want to start another 8 year run.

Every year this show gets more and more competitive. Dexter, Jay, Phil, Dennis, and Kai are all odds on favorites. Now another guy who I would not overlook if he comes in the way he can is Branch Warren. Sorry, just a huge fan of the guy. I just don't know if he can nail his conditioning to win or even top 3 the Olympia.

I really think the top 3 are Dexter, Kai, and Dennis Wolf. I wouldn't be a bit surprised if any of these guys won the show this year.

Im going to go with Dexter on the repeat though. The Blade is at the top of his game.

1. Dexter
2. Kai
3. Dennis
4. Phil
5. Jay

Then again, Jay losing his title, Im sure didn't sit well with him and knowing his work ethic, may very well come in the best we've seen of him since 2001.

1. Dexter
2. Phil
3. Kai
4. Cutler
5. Wolf

IMO...

I don't see Kai placing higher because we all know the politics and even Dexter has mentioned that Kai's offstage antics have gravely impacted his stage presence. This shouldn't be the case but it is. I would to go as far to say the they never give Kai a Mr. O because of his questionable photos etc.. After Dex, Phil is next in line because of his physique and complete marketability. Now having said this, I really would like to see Kai 1st or 2nd..

Then again, Jay losing his title, Im sure didn't sit well with him and knowing his work ethic, may very well come in the best we've seen of him since 2001.

You hit the nail on the head with that statment. That is exactly what is going to happen.

You hit the nail on the head with that statment. That is exactly what is going to happen.

Amen bro. I've seen all of Jay's training DVD's and his work ethic is crazy. The man truly is the CEO of his company and his company is his physique.

Jay worked too hard for too long to only win the Olympia once. Just with all the hoopla that surrounds the other guys, Jay gets overshadowed nowdays and almost forgotten. I would love to see Cuts get number 2.

Cutler already have two olympia 2006-2007, muscletech is not the number one sponsor this year, is ultimate nutrition. I think the Mr.O is a Mass and ripped monster, and that is the description of jay, Not Dexter, great body and work ethic, but i thin the true Mr.O of 2008 is Phil Heath, Not Dexter. Just my opinion

Honestly...who cares? The judging of the Mr. O has always been such a joke. It is almsot unheard of for the most deserving person to win. How can I invest any energy in something so stupid?

If you guys like Ruhl.. then you would have to place Even in there too because Markus was at his best and lost to Evan..

I personally though Ruhl should have won and have always like Ruhl. but the judges have a different opinion as the guy never places at the top like he should

No one comes close to Marcus in size..

But as far as dexter goes, he gets mad respect from the judges.. I dont see him losing his crown yet

Jay on the other hand doesnt get the thin skinned look of the past. The guy is in great shape all year.. guest posing all over the place. but hasnt seemed to get the freaky condition at contest time... I have seen him several times this year at the regional shows looking awesome for off season..

Also the wild card factor about Jay is that he is working with Hany Rambod who is not going to have this guy out of shape... but i just dont know if Jays got it in him to take the title back..

Im going with my pics as follows.

1.. Dexter ( one more time)

2. Phill ( ready to take over for dexter next year)

3). Jay Cutler( placing this high because Rambod will have him in shape)

4). Kai Green

5) Victor Martinez( condition could be better and he would place higher)

6) Dennis wolf ( not as complete as some of the others, but i like him)

7) Melvin Anthony( small waist, small joints and posing puts him up here)

8) Evan Centaponti ( the guy placed first in his first pro show, beating ruhl and silvio.. big props)

9) Marcus Ruhl ( not as pleasing to look at as others

10). Silvio ( holds his own for a guy 210 ish)

No one thinks Victor has a chance? Honestly, back in 2007 Victor should have won the title and there was so much talk in magizines and online that Victor should have beat Cutler. Victor has the potential as he has placed second at the 2007's. Dexter is the O right now, but Victor has beaten him several times at the Arnold classic, why cause he is a bigger version of Jackson. Anyways, at this past Arnold I was totally impressed with Kai, man this guy is for real. Hands down he deserved to win; he looked better than Martinez. So unless he fucks up before the O, I dont see why Kai couldnt win it; with Victor following him, then Dexter, then Phil, and then Wolf.

Last edited:
How id like to see the placings
1. Kai
2. Victor
3. Phil
4. Dexter
5. Wolf
6. Jay

but i can imagine how much influence will be put in by sponsors (muscletech ...) to give people (jay and dexter) better placings. I don't kno how people can even place dexter higher then victor or even kai, victors beat dex the last 4x, probably would've beaten him AGAIN in 08' but he was out from injury. And since kai's beat victor it's only common sense he'll win. He's the most conditioned guy in the WHOLE TOP 6, and has the biggest and best Quads and best back on stage. How the fuck can someone beat a person who's got the best quads and back on stage?

I have similiar placings as you do.

muscletech is not the number one sponsor this year, is ultimate nutrition. I think the Mr.O is a Mass and ripped monster

Really?

Then we could very well see Marcus (Rulh) end up in the top 6... ;)

YESSSSSSS!!! ...SO pumped about going this year...gunna be a damn good one!!!

YESSSSSSS!!! ...SO pumped about going this year...gunna be a damn good one!!!

Gonna be one of the best ones in years!

My call: (sounds similar to some others..)
1. Dexter- like Alin said you have dethrone the champ. Not this year but Phil is better
2. Phil- in an unbiased setting, Phil is better with his total package and will reign for years when he finally gets his win. Of course we said that about Flex Wheeler too.
3. Kai-looked great at at the Arnold, but not ready to take on the two above him.
4. Victor- I dont think its so much a drop off by Victor as much as the guys above him have improved. Although he has beat Dex a few times previously, but now Dex is THE champ so all bets are off.
5. Jay- hes finished but they will give him top 5 out of respect.
6. Wolf-My personal favorite and I think he should be 3 or 4

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity