• DSC_4469_YIAOGLHFWG.jpg
    DSC_4469_YIAOGLHFWG.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 645
Jay

Attachments

• DSC_4452_CTGGETSWIZ.jpg
    DSC_4452_CTGGETSWIZ.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 628
Such a tough call. Jay could surprise us and come in really sharp and that along with the name might be enough to take it.

My call is Kai because I expect him to come in with some freaky package and striations all over the place. I don't like the short torso look at all, but the guy is a machine and I expect to see something good from him.

**broken link removed**

Hope this works ...

great video from this past weekend with all of them plus Troy Alves, Phil, Dex and Jay all look really good, and right on track to do some damage...

Last edited:
Dexter
Phil or Jay
Kai or Jay
Victor or Jay
Wolf

Cutler could land anywhere in there if he hits his conditioning right. This is really gonna' be a tough year for the judges if all the top guys show up dialed in.
Dexter looks like he did some quality bulking up and that shape is outstanding. The only problem I see with him is that his upper body overshadows his legs.

Jay or Dennis Wolf. Phil has a made great progress but I don't think he's going to win it this year. Maybe in the next couple years. Jay would've won last year but fucked it up by coming in holding too much water. He will learn his lesson and probably win it this year. Dennis always looks great and if he nails conditioning, he may give Jay a run for his money.

my pick

dexter

1)Kai
2)Dexter
3)Jay or Phil
4)Victor or Dennis wolf

1. Kai (up to 1000 grams of protein...yikes!!)
2. Phil
3. Dex
4. Jay
5. Wolf/Vic M

To be honest, there is so many damn good competitors in the top five to six....I would like to see Branch up there, but I never know if the judges are looking for that type of physique!

That day, IMO, Phil looked the best. I think Kai or Dexter will probably win the O.

Well, as nice of a physique as Dexter has...I don't see him winning again.

It's cool that he did because he looks very good, but he certainly isn't better than Phil Heath and I don't think Phil is better than Jay. It's not just because I am a white guy either.

I thought Ronnie deserved to kick ass all those years.

To me Jay is huge and lean with quality developement everywhere. He's not lacking anything. Calves...nothing. Everyone talks about his waist..well...it wasn't bigger than Ronnies ended up being and at least it's FLAT...NOT pregnant looking. He can take his shirt off all the time and doesn't look like a space alien about to give birth.

Each of those other guys has at least one part missing. Jay's got an symetrical imbalance ..his left side is better than his right...but he is complete. He comes in lean, hard and grainy.... I think he is the best one up there.

Just my opinion! I think Phil Heath is awesome and I love the muscle mass he's put on. He'll win it sometime. My current favorite physique is Dennis Wolf.

Also...you guy are not mentioning the 5th man on stage at the far left! lol.

Who is that? Troy Alvez? Not sure as he's only shown from the rear! Don't be dissing Troy! :)

This is such a tough year to predict. Normally we have 2 maybe 3 guys that it boild down to. In reality I would have no problem with any of them taking it as long as they are the best. I really have no idea who should win. I would like to see Jay take one more and then retire, IMO that would be cool.

It's cool that he did because he looks very good, but he certainly isn't better than Phil Heath and I don't think Phil is better than Jay. It's not just because I am a white guy either.

I thought Ronnie deserved to kick ass all those years.

To me Jay is huge and lean with quality developement everywhere. He's not lacking anything. Calves...nothing. Everyone talks about his waist..well...it wasn't bigger than Ronnies ended up being and at least it's FLAT...NOT pregnant looking. He can take his shirt off all the time and doesn't look like a space alien about to give birth.

Each of those other guys has at least one part missing. Jay's got an symetrical imbalance ..his left side is better than his right...but he is complete. He comes in lean, hard and grainy.... I think he is the best one up there.

Just my opinion! I think Phil Heath is awesome and I love the muscle mass he's put on. He'll win it sometime. My current favorite physique is Dennis Wolf.

Also...you guy are not mentioning the 5th man on stage at the far left! lol.

Who is that? Troy Alvez? Not sure as he's only shown from the rear! Don't be dissing Troy! :)

How about Jay's lack of symertry between his right and left half? Just looking at the picture above you can really see it. His right bicep looks smaller and less full than his left, and his calves are shaped much differently.That left calf sits much higher and is smaller. Other symetry problems are also apparent. Wondering if those issues have been there in that past. I dont remember seeing that before. I dont see how they can reward him first place when the competition is so close and the others dont have that problem.
I think either Dexter or Phil will take 1st place.

Last edited:
1phil heath i think him taking this time off to improve will pay off
2 kai he is a monster just isnt the complete package like phil tho
3 jay or dex they will probably hook jay up with a high spot cause it will be one of his last years and he looks like he reaaly wants to come in conditioned this year
4 vic i think vic is going to come into the O shredded this year
5 wolf he is to iffy with his conditioning and his gut is giant

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear