over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Why did big ramy drop so much size ???

Im gonna go out on a limb here and say, I don't believe he lost his size for the reasons stated here or on Rx. Yes he might be a super responder but to gain back all the size he lost, I don't think it will be Olympia "quality" muscle, which has been his issue all along.

Also I don't think he or Aceto would be advertising to the world, Ramy has health issues (if that's the case).

My .02c

It just goes to show you, that even these "elite pros" are still human.

We can only guess at their REAL diet/training/supplement/drug regimens, but when they take time off... many of them lose size and strength very rapidly.

Big Ramy took 2 months off from his protocols, and lost 30-40lbs: Going from 335+lbs to 306lbs.

I think it's just basic physiology.... if you take away all the anabolic drugs, the extreme amounts of food, and heavy-duty training regimens, the body has no reason to remain "huge".

For what it's worth, I used to observe the same phenomenon happen to Ronnie Coleman (when I used to train at Metroflex). This may not be well publicized, but it was true.

Each year after the Olympia, Ronnie would take a long break, and come back to the gym in January. When he returned in early January, it appeared that he was easily weighing 30+ lbs less than he was at the Olympia.

He looked much smaller, softer, flatter... like a different man really. However, within a few months of his "regimen", he was back to being a monster in Febuary or March.

I shit you not: I happened to be there on his first day back from one of his lay-offs one year, and he doing a chest workout in the afternoon in January. He asked me to "spot him" because was struggling with 120lb DBs on his chest workout. He was obviously able to press them, but he was struggling with about 8-10 reps. (Within 6 weeks, he was back to reppin' the 200s.... while most of us looked the same.)

Last edited:
It just goes to show you, that even these "elite pros" are still human.

We can only guess at their REAL diet/training/supplement/drug regimens, but when they take time off... many of them lose size and strength very rapidly.

Big Ramy took 2 months off from his protocols, and lost 30-40lbs: Going from 335+lbs to 306lbs.

I think it's just basic physiology.... if you take away all the anabolic drugs, the extreme amounts of food, and heavy-duty training regimens, the body has no reason to remain "huge".

For what it's worth, I used to observe the same phenomenon happen to Ronnie Coleman (when I used to train at Metroflex). This may not be well publicized, but it was true.

Each year after the Olympia, Ronnie would take a long break, and come back to the gym in January. When he returned in early January, it appeared that he was easily weighing 30+ lbs less than he was at the Olympia.

He looked much smaller, softer, flatter... like a different man really. However, within a few months of his "regimen", he was back to being a monster in Febuary or March.

I shit you not: I happened to be there on his first day back from one of his lay-offs one year, and he doing a chest workout in the afternoon in January. He asked me to "spot him" because was struggling with 120lb DBs on his chest workout. He was obviously able to press them, but he was struggling with about 8-10 reps. (Within 6 weeks, he was back to reppin' the 200s.... while most of us looked the same.)

Muscle memory is such a beautiful thing. I had a guy in my gym who was very big (245 at 5'9) get into a motorcycle accident, and came back after 3 months of surgeries, and hospitalization at 175 lbs. You could see EACH week this guy gaining size back. It was like watching a comic book character. Every workout was a PR, and within 4 months he had pretty much all his size back.

Last edited:
wow. people im in shock...
well not really! lol :rolleyes:

time off is SOOOOO important, time off allows you to grow again!

year back there was quite a bit about strategic deconditioning but many training styles that are well known also incorporate this.

im shocked at people being so critical of a guy coming off and prepping to grow!

this is whats smart!

this will help with health and help keep doses lower.

poor guy is probably taking a break form shots n diet and pounding himself eating lite n relaxing so he can mutate again.

breaks are how you do that! :banghead:

so its a surprise to some of you that guys get smaller when they come off:confused:
its a "phenomonom" that Ronnie was smaller when off for months LOL :banghead:
then he was bigger after juicing!?!?!?! AMAZING LOL
he was Mr. O he might have SLIGHTLY better genetics and a shit ton of muscle memory don't ya think?:lightbulb:
-F2S

Last edited:
Well we also have to U dr stand that all the stimulus was taken away.. He stopped training.. He stopped gear.. He stopped the massive eating.. What does one expect to happen to his body.. ? That's is why I always laugh at the before and after pics entitles " all drugs".. Many of these guy just stop everything cold turkey.. No training., way less food and virtually no weights but a lot of cardio. Without stimulus muscle will go by by real frickin quick..

Looks like your brain dissolved a long time ago, if you actually believe that.

Another one of those jealous idiots from 'getbig' more than likely. They are so sharp that they can look at a guy and tell you precisely what he is taking. :confused:

I think Aceto doesn't go the trt route and instead has his guys cruise on some clomid. I remember Cedric saying how he hates being on only clomid a while back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

True.. But I also know a guy who used chris and his offseason was literally many months of test at only 300 mgs and 3 ius of hgh.. And that was common..

Well we also have to U dr stand that all the stimulus was taken away.. He stopped training.. He stopped gear.. He stopped the massive eating.. What does one expect to happen to his body.. ? That's is why I always laugh at the before and after pics entitles " all drugs".. Many of these guy just stop everything cold turkey.. No training., way less food and virtually no weights but a lot of cardio. Without stimulus muscle will go by by real frickin quick..

Funny how that works. The guy takes time off and loses size :eek:

so its a surprise to some of you that guys get smaller when they come off:confused:
its a "phenomonom" that Ronnie was smaller when off for months LOL :banghead:
then he was bigger after juicing!?!?!?! AMAZING LOL
he was Mr. O he might have SLIGHTLY better genetics and a shit ton of muscle memory don't ya think?:lightbulb:
-F2S

No it's true, obviously.

I think alot of people have misconceptions about these guys, because we only see lots of photos and videos of them at their "peaks". We don't see them represented in videos throughout the year.

Maybe it is different now, with the internet and Instragram, Facebook, etc.

Metroflex is a tiny, hole-in-the-wall gym. At many times, there was not more than 5 people working out in the entire gym. Ronnie Coleman would often prefer to train when there was as few people there as possible in the early afternoon. (Presumably to avoid fans, drama, traffic, etc)

If there are no video-cameras or photographers there, or smartphone Instragram shots, how do you know what is happening?

I just thought it was interesting that the "Invincible" and "Unbelievable" Ronnie Coleman actually looked like a regular dude for a few months out of the year. 99% of the world just saw him performing feats of strength, juiced up out of his mind on Youtube.

Edit: This is not to take anything away from the guy. He was my 'idol' for a period of time back then. He was a genuinely hard worker, and very nice and quiet most of the time... almost shy. He would spot you if you asked him to, or let you work in on machines with him. He was never an unapproachable jerk.

The point of this post was to say..... even the great ones can lose size with time off from their regimens. When I saw it first hand, it actually gave me hope, because it made me realize that they are mortal like the rest of us.

Last edited:
Looks like your brain dissolved a long time ago, if you actually believe that.

This is professional muscle. The home of
"Proportion is big because of seo"

Obviously it's a joke. But do you guys really think he lost that much from stopping drugs and food? I'm not saying seo.
I think seo is a scam personally.

You're always negative.
Did kampus come early and **EDIT**

Seriously, not sure why you're not banned already.
You've been trolling for years...

Last edited by a moderator:
This is professional muscle. The home of
"Proportion is big because of seo"

Obviously it's a joke. But do you guys really think he lost that much from stopping drugs and food? I'm not saying seo.
I think seo is a scam personally.

You're always negative.
Did kampus come early and **EDIT**

Seriously, not sure why you're not banned already.
You've been trolling for years...

Maybe you should explain why seo is a scam in detail. This is the second time you bad mouth one of the longest sponsors on this board. I will be waiting for your reply. Better be good or I will ban you myself.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe you should explain why seo is a scam in detail. This is the second time you bad mouth one of the longest sponsors on this board. I will be waiting for your reply. Better be good or I will ban you myself.

Bad mouth a sponsor?
Who did I bad mouth?

Seo is a scam in the sense that it will not give you exaggerated gains like the pros.
I don't doubt they use them but to blame them for the exaggerated proportions is ridiculous.

Since you wanna talk about a sponsor.
Syntherol, no matter how much you use, it won't result in anything hugely significant. Why? Look at the science behind it. Read every word on their website (or have you read it or even listened to bigA)
It stretches fascia and goes away with new muscle to replace what space has been stretched.
It's gone before it can cause the gross "synthol freaks" which we see. Those freaks are using something else.
What we have here isn't a filler. It's a chemical stretcher.
It would be pointless to abuse because it doesn't last that long.

Last edited:
wow. people im in shock...
well not really! lol :rolleyes:

time off is SOOOOO important, time off allows you to grow again!

year back there was quite a bit about strategic deconditioning but many training styles that are well known also incorporate this.

im shocked at people being so critical of a guy coming off and prepping to grow!

this is whats smart!

this will help with health and help keep doses lower.

poor guy is probably taking a break form shots n diet and pounding himself eating lite n relaxing so he can mutate again.

breaks are how you do that! :banghead:

A part from a bit of a joke I didn't see anyone hating or being over critical. Obviously he needs to do it for health, longetivity and future results. Guys understand breaks are important and bodybuilders are only human. We have all seen pics of huge bodybuilders stopping due to personal choice, illness or prison. But even if you know all of that the difference is huge.

I think we all know due to his response to drugs, training and food he will be looking freaky again in 6 weeks. But still for a bb with the biggest legs ever that is a huge difference regardless if he came off or not. This is part of the reason I know quite a few guys bullshit when they say they have been off for months. I remember Tenny posting he has been off all hormones and hadn't trained or ate properly for months and he looked just as good as he always did.

Ramy still looks great but that is what happens when you truly come off everything and don't train for months. My mate who is a genetic freak and actually looks like Ramy (facially... from Libya) does it all the time. He will party and take coke and eat crap and not train for 2 months and he looks ok but smaller, fatter, softer and not the best. He goes on a small dosed cycle and in 3 weeks in looks the best in his entire gym.

Landmonster that was a cool story so feel free to post anymore you have. It's always great to hear about BB's like Ronnie Coleman. Only an idiot would think he is deadlifting 800 pounds and looking 3 weeks out every week of the year. It's good to hear real accounts like that. I would love to train in Metroflex one day.

Bad mouth a sponsor?
Who did I bad mouth?

Seo is a scam in the sense that it will not give you exaggerated gains like the pros.
I don't doubt they use them but to blame them for the exaggerated proportions is ridiculous.

Since you wanna talk about a sponsor.
Syntherol, no matter how much you use, it won't result in anything hugely significant. Why? Look at the science behind it. Read every word on their website (or have you read it or even listened to bigA)
It stretches fascia and goes away with new muscle to replace what space has been stretched.
It's gone before it can cause the gross "synthol freaks" which we see. Those freaks are using something else.
What we have here isn't a filler. It's a chemical stretcher.
It would be pointless to abuse because it doesn't last that long.

I expected a snide comment from you. Your answer is not good enough for me or you snide comments.

ah, i get it bro, same experience here

No it's true, obviously.

I think alot of people have misconceptions about these guys, because we only see lots of photos and videos of them at their "peaks". We don't see them represented in videos throughout the year.

Maybe it is different now, with the internet and Instragram, Facebook, etc.

Metroflex is a tiny, hole-in-the-wall gym. At many times, there was not more than 5 people working out in the entire gym. Ronnie Coleman would often prefer to train when there was as few people there as possible in the early afternoon. (Presumably to avoid fans, drama, traffic, etc)

If there are no video-cameras or photographers there, or smartphone Instragram shots, how do you know what is happening?

I just thought it was interesting that the "Invincible" and "Unbelievable" Ronnie Coleman actually looked like a regular dude for a few months out of the year. 99% of the world just saw him performing feats of strength, juiced up out of his mind on Youtube.

Edit: This is not to take anything away from the guy. He was my 'idol' for a period of time back then. He was a genuinely hard worker, and very nice and quiet most of the time... almost shy. He would spot you if you asked him to, or let you work in on machines with him. He was never an unapproachable jerk.

The point of this post was to say..... even the great ones can lose size with time off from their regimens. When I saw it first hand, it actually gave me hope, because it made me realize that they are mortal like the rest of us.

I saw milos sarcev train flex wheeler for his last Arnold classic and I think mr o. hard to remember... anyway I saw flex work out w weights I could toss around and in 6 weeks of a "lil lifting" and definitely some supplementing he looked TOTALLAY different.
unlike you, it gave me zero hope lol. i can understand how on NO drugs he was small but what is ruff for me (and makes me want to take up golf) is when he hit the gas he looked TOTALLY different than 99% of humans on the planet with same drug protocol and diet.
wish i liked bowling or golf...
-F2S

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear