advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How much of a difference did you see when you ate 6-8 smaller meals per day vs 4 or so large ones but same macros/calories/etc?

powerlifter1983

Registered
Newbies
Please bear with me because I was mainly into bodybuilding in the 2000s and 6-8 small to medium meals per day were the norm for any serious lifter or bodybuilder even if they didn’t compete at all back in those days.

Now At 40 as a retired person i have no desire of ever competing, getting a pro card or anything like that i just want to look and feel better than the average 40 yr old American and stay healthy.

I talked to a former top bodybuilding amateur recently who is now retired and he told me when he competed he religiously ate every 2-3 hours (except when he slept) and took 2 ius of GH every 2-4 hours.

Now for convenience he says he eats around 4-5 meals a day and take 4 ius of GH all at once first thing in the morning and hasn’t noticed much of a difference in how he looks and feels.

Did any of you notice the same?

Please bear with me because I was mainly into bodybuilding in the 2000s and 6-8 small to medium meals per day were the norm for any serious lifter or bodybuilder even if they didn’t compete at all back in those days.

Now At 40 as a retired person i have no desire of ever competing, getting a pro card or anything like that i just want to look and feel better than the average 40 yr old American and stay healthy.

I talked to a former top bodybuilding amateur recently who is now retired and he told me when he competed he religiously ate every 2-3 hours (except when he slept) and took 2 ius of GH every 2-4 hours.

Now for convenience he says he eats around 4-5 meals a day and take 4 ius of GH all at once first thing in the morning and hasn’t noticed much of a difference in how he looks and feels.

Did any of you notice the same?
For me 5-7 is hard to hit bc it affects sleep but when I do the difference is dramatic for me, after at least two weeks. It’s big but does take time.

The only difference I noticed from 6-7 meals to 5 was better sleep. If calories are equal there should be zero difference. Some guys think they need to constantly be eating, like our bodies digest the meat/meal in an hour or something lol.

The one thing I will say, when carbs get high into that 1000g range, it does get damn hard splitting them up over 5 meals or less. I think this is just very individual and each person needs to asses their own pros and cons. For me, I do whatever I need to, to ensure my sleep is on point.

You answered your own question. You’re not a pro. You don’t want to be a pro. Just eat your food and take your drugs.

You sure you’re 40 years old? You been asking questions like a 13 year old girl the last few days.

If you can get away with 3-4 then do that , but the size of the meals may cause issues with digestion trying to eat to much at once but if your not trying to be in a huge calorie surplus that shouldn't be an issue

Figure out what is the easiest for you to get down and go with that

Wait, we have a search bar?!?!

Nobody wants to search for shit. Everyone wants spoon fed confirmation bias doodoo or they actually subconsciously get off on the analysis paralysis.

Maybe I’ve just been in this game for a while but so much of this comes down to trial and error and most things are so specific to the individual.

Even if I have a question NOW... 13 years into being a PM member....i REFUSE to ask something stupid, because i know for a fact that 1000 other people have asked it on here 100000 more times. When i first came to PM or Intense muscle you were destrooooyed if you asked dumb shit lol

I like 5 or 6 with this construct and a bit of context why. It depends on when I train. I will always have two meals earlier in the day. Then a pre-workout meal and post workout so that puts me at 4. If I train later I'll just have one last bigger pre bed meal to round out the cals, if I train a bit earlier then I will spread that last one into two. (or I might not). I like having a structure through most of the day but then a bit of flexibility with that last meal. Also allows me to go out dinner / date whatever to, but also not eating willy nilly no fuckin plan, scanning barcodes with my phone, and grazing all day. I think that is a fast way to fuck your progress up.

Ok ok ok
Something stinks here

March 2023- the man has a low paying job with bad benefits, is filling depends with blood after he shits, and the only gear he takes is actual TRT test.
👇🏻
I was extremely embarrassed at work the other day when I was told by a colleague that I had blood on my pants and then I realized after going to the doctor that I have hemorrhoids that bleed every time I poop. I don’t have the best job with the best co pay and can’t afford surgery. I am so ashamed to meet anyone anymore and I wear the large depends that soak up the blood after I poop. Is there any hope for a guy like me?

Fast forward to now- he’s somehow managed to retire at age 40 and is apparently able to purchase GH……

Now I’m not saying it’s impossible…..but highly improbable.

FURTHERMORE- his questions are simple and meant to provoke a certain response rather than actually get a concrete answer. That, coupled with the fact that he rarely responds to his own threads and when he does it’s some shit like “thanks bro”………wake up guys

Even if I have a question NOW... 13 years into being a PM member....i REFUSE to ask something stupid, because i know for a fact that 1000 other people have asked it on here 100000 more times. When i first came to PM or Intense muscle you were destrooooyed if you asked dumb shit lol
same, this forum is a wealth of archived knowledge. Nearly everything i have ever thought Id be interested to know, I have found it through previous posts / searching

You sure you’re 40 years old? You been asking questions like a 13 year old girl the last few days.

I was so much in love with working out, gear etc but back around 2005 when i was a broke college student I wished i had the time to train properly, money for good food, supplements and gear but I didn’t have that luxury back then unlike some “Influencers” today who make an obscene amount of money by posting bs online.

Back then I never, ever thought I would be able to afford an exotic product like GH back then and it blows my mind how inexpensive it is today.

I use these little splurges as motivation because to me when I know I have spent good $ on food, gear, supplements, etc I will go all out with my dedication.

I made the best gains of my life after buying extremely underdosed/fake gear back in 2002 for around $400 which back then was a lot of money to me so to get the best bang for my buck after I started the cycle I trained hard, never missed a meal, slept 8 hours consistently and was bigger and leaner than ever before only to find out the under dosed gear didn’t do much but that placebo affect, harder training and nutrition etc pushed me to my next level.

I inherited some paid off duplexes which have been a great source of residual income for me.

Plus my living expenses are now extreme low.

My condo and car are paid off and I have literally zero debt of any kind.

I work for a tech company part time mainly for the health insurance and my income from that job is actually higher than all my current living expenses so Im still saving over $2k a month as it.

I inherited some paid off duplexes which have been a great source of residual income for me.

Plus my living expenses are now extreme low.

My condo and car are paid off and I have literally zero debt of any kind.

I work for a tech company part time mainly for the health insurance and my income from that job is actually higher than all my current living expenses so Im still saving over $2k a month as it.

Oh man that’s great for you!

Sell that shit to someone else

2 for me on Mon training 4 on training, but I'm not trying to grow. The major benefits for me I like large meals and feel like small are a "tease" never satisfied. Also, my goal is to increase my sleep and less meals makes that easier.

Off days, cardio right after work then 2 large meals.

Training days, eaa+ carb drink pre right after work, then 3 meals. In bed by 10 most nights, works best for me even though may be "suboptimal"

Oh man that’s great for you!

Sell that shit to someone else
Do you see a coupon code anywhere on my profile? What am I pimping?

I have had many opportunities in the fitness industry to sell snake oil over the years to get free gear, supplements, bodybuilding clothing etc but as you can see I’m not into that.

Do you see a coupon code anywhere on my profile? What am I pimping?

I have had many opportunities in the fitness industry to sell snake oil over the years to get free gear, supplements, bodybuilding clothing etc but as you can see I’m not into that.
You’re trying to sell your bullshit story
(as if you didn’t already know that)

And all I see is a troll, playing the part of a naive retard

Read the room. Even if they don’t agree with my assessment, clearly most people are tired of your nonsense.
Peddle your bullshit elsewhere

You’re trying to sell your bullshit story
(as if you didn’t already know that)

And all I see is a troll, playing the part of a naive retard

Read the room. Even if they don’t agree with my assessment, clearly most people are tired of your nonsense.
Peddle your bullshit elsewhere
Easy up bro

Qb is loving this thread 😶‍🌫️😅😁

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members