advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How much of a difference did you see when you ate 6-8 smaller meals per day vs 4 or so large ones but same macros/calories/etc?

why do people troll? I mean I cannot comprehend what satisfaction anyone would get out of making up a thread like this that is crap. Im not saying it is not trolling at all, I just don't understand the motivation to lie/stir shit up on a forum dedicated to ultra-niche nuance of bodybuilding. Like talking shit about sports on some dumb shit like Reddit okay maybe you enjoy riling up a rival fan base...but here? dafuck?

I tried. If calories are equal there should be zero difference.
I prefer 6 meals, my digestion is easier.

When I was young and wanted to be as massive as possible, I was doing 8 meals a day, 2 or 3 would be shakes.

Now I have 4 solid meals and 1 or 2 shakes, but I weigh a lot less.

So, if you can eat thousands of calories in 4, 6 or 8 meals, it doesn't matter, but bodybuilders have always eaten a lot of meals every 2 hours, because it's the only way to eat that much.

why do people troll? I mean I cannot comprehend what satisfaction anyone would get out of making up a thread like this that is crap. Im not saying it is not trolling at all, I just don't understand the motivation to lie/stir shit up on a forum dedicated to ultra-niche nuance of bodybuilding. Like talking shit about sports on some dumb shit like Reddit okay maybe you enjoy riling up a rival fan base...but here? dafuck?

Attention, personal amusement, boredom, loneliness.

They exert traits of psychopathy, machiavellianism, narcissism and sadism.

They need to get out more.

Assuming that your daily food consumption isn't crazy high, less meals may be better both for anabolism and health. Intermittent bolus feeding has been associated as a more physiological release pattern of gastrointestinal tract hormones and enhances protein accretion .
Contrary to common practice, the provision of protein/amino acids as a continuous administrationi significantly limits protein synthesis whereas intermittent feeding maximally stimulates skeletal muscle synthesis. In addition to its adverse effects on skeletal muscle synthesis, continuous feeding is unphysiological and has adverse effects on glucose and lipid metabolism and gastrointestinal function.
Muscles are receptive to the anabolic effects of dietary protein, and in particular the EAA leucine, for only a short period (i.e. about 2–3 h) in the rested state. Thereafter, MPS exhibits tachyphylaxis despite continued EAA availability. Muscles are receptive to the anabolic effects of dietary protein, and in particular the EAA leucine, for only a short period (i.e. about 2–3 h). Thereafter, MPS exhibits tachyphylaxis despite continued EAA availability and sustained mechanistic target of rapamycin complex 1 signalling. The most notable characteristic of this ‘muscle full’ phenomenon is that it cannot be overcome by proximal intake of additional nutrient signals/substrates regulating MPS; meaning a refractory period exists before a next stimulation is possible.

Assuming that your daily food consumption isn't crazy high, less meals may be better both for anabolism and health. Intermittent bolus feeding has been associated as a more physiological release pattern of gastrointestinal tract hormones and enhances protein accretion .
Contrary to common practice, the provision of protein/amino acids as a continuous administrationi significantly limits protein synthesis whereas intermittent feeding maximally stimulates skeletal muscle synthesis. In addition to its adverse effects on skeletal muscle synthesis, continuous feeding is unphysiological and has adverse effects on glucose and lipid metabolism and gastrointestinal function.
Muscles are receptive to the anabolic effects of dietary protein, and in particular the EAA leucine, for only a short period (i.e. about 2–3 h) in the rested state. Thereafter, MPS exhibits tachyphylaxis despite continued EAA availability. Muscles are receptive to the anabolic effects of dietary protein, and in particular the EAA leucine, for only a short period (i.e. about 2–3 h). Thereafter, MPS exhibits tachyphylaxis despite continued EAA availability and sustained mechanistic target of rapamycin complex 1 signalling. The most notable characteristic of this ‘muscle full’ phenomenon is that it cannot be overcome by proximal intake of additional nutrient signals/substrates regulating MPS; meaning a refractory period exists before a next stimulation is possible.
you are very right and this is what it looks like in theory, but in practice my glucose level and especially my digestion is better when I eat more smaller meals but more often - I don't know, maybe it's a matter of my body adapting to eating for about 20 years 6-8 times a day

I was so much in love with working out, gear etc but back around 2005 when i was a broke college student I wished i had the time to train properly, money for good food, supplements and gear but I didn’t have that luxury back then unlike some “Influencers” today who make an obscene amount of money by posting bs online.

Back then I never, ever thought I would be able to afford an exotic product like GH back then and it blows my mind how inexpensive it is today.

I use these little splurges as motivation because to me when I know I have spent good $ on food, gear, supplements, etc I will go all out with my dedication.

I made the best gains of my life after buying extremely underdosed/fake gear back in 2002 for around $400 which back then was a lot of money to me so to get the best bang for my buck after I started the cycle I trained hard, never missed a meal, slept 8 hours consistently and was bigger and leaner than ever before only to find out the under dosed gear didn’t do much but that placebo affect, harder training and nutrition etc pushed me to my next level.
Insanely confused what this has to do with with anything

you are very right and this is what it looks like in theory, but in practice my glucose level and especially my digestion is better when I eat more smaller meals but more often - I don't know, maybe it's a matter of my body adapting to eating for about 20 years 6-8 times a day
I guess your total food intake splitted in only 4-5 meals would literally kill you lol
That's why my very first words were "Assuming that your daily food consumption isn't crazy high"

Ok ok ok
Something stinks here

March 2023- the man has a low paying job with bad benefits, is filling depends with blood after he shits, and the only gear he takes is actual TRT test.
👇🏻

Fast forward to now- he’s somehow managed to retire at age 40 and is apparently able to purchase GH……

Now I’m not saying it’s impossible…..but highly improbable.

FURTHERMORE- his questions are simple and meant to provoke a certain response rather than actually get a concrete answer. That, coupled with the fact that he rarely responds to his own threads and when he does it’s some shit like “thanks bro”………wake up guys
I been telling y'all SM is like Columbo or Sherlock Holmes with his detective work lol

I inherited some paid off duplexes which have been a great source of residual income for me.

Plus my living expenses are now extreme low.

My condo and car are paid off and I have literally zero debt of any kind.

I work for a tech company part time mainly for the health insurance and my income from that job is actually higher than all my current living expenses so Im still saving over $2k a month as it.
I don't know why would you go around public forums telling your story and personal info to people you don't know and never met before. And what does that story have to do with your meal frequency lol

Some people love to be noticed and heard. They live for that BS. I've been around bodybuilding forums since the early 2000's and it never stop to amaze me how people always refer to this pro or national contender told me so. If you have so much trust in what a person of that caliber told you, why come on here and ask the most ridiculous questions? Thought you advise came from a pro or a jacked alien. That I would listen to.

For me it depends on if it's a Day I work or a day I'm off. Days I work its smaller meals to keep my belly feeling satisfied without feeling too hungry. On a day I'm off, my energy expenditure is lower so I usually only eat 4 bigger meals, sometimes 5. Same calories on both days just broken up differently.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity