advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Why doesn't anybody make 200mg primo depot?

ripped358

Banned
I know one private source does but I'm not on his list.
I have used 2 diff sources primobolan depot 200mg an ml in the past and both
We're pain free and if not accurate very close to the dosage
1 I had tested and was accurately fused,thus is when that lab would test steroids
I think the name was San Rafael or something like that.
They tested pills and oils it was great.
the prices were rediculous like I see lately and that's just for the 100mg an ml and if your dosing at 800-1000mg a week that 8-10cc just of primo plus you'll go through a bottle a week

I know one private source does but I'm not on his list.
I have used 2 diff sources primobolan depot 200mg an ml in the past and both
We're pain free and if not accurate very close to the dosage
1 I had tested and was accurately fused,thus is when that lab would test steroids
I think the name was San Rafael or something like that.
They tested pills and oils it was great.
the prices were rediculous like I see lately and that's just for the 100mg an ml and if your dosing at 800-1000mg a week that 8-10cc just of primo plus you'll go through a bottle a week

It's just not in much demand.

First of all, like Alin says, the demand isn't really there. Second, the profit margin is much smaller on primo because it's the most expensive raw. Third, guys are not willing to shell out big money for primo 200 when there are other compounds that are similar in terms of body recomp effects.

First of all, like Alin says, the demand isn't really there. Second, the profit margin is much smaller on primo because it's the most expensive raw. Third, guys are not willing to shell out big money for primo 200 when there are other compounds that are similar in terms of body recomp effects.

I actually wouldn't recommend primo to anyone but a girl, because it's so weak.

I have primo 250mg, its really nice since you have to take so much to see results but I have to cut it with oil or else it bites real hard.

I love primo,nothing compares to the old shering primo depot,not sure if its still made.
I would get away with 400mg of primo with some zambon winstrol at 50mg
mon,we'd,fri
This was years ago and this small cycle would have me ripped to shreds with a good diet
I was alot smaller then and would only cycle once a year. I would bulk then go straight into a cutting phase. The only problem was low sex drive cause of no test on the cutting cycle

There's other compounds.

there really isn't any other compounds that work like primo, when you have had the real deal you will know, to many of these ug labs really don't have accurate stuff.

no one's going to tell me that the 50mg var is 50mg no way in hell. when they made the searl anavar I would only need to take 6 to 8 tabs a day and they were 2.5mg and saw awesome results, now I can take 2 of the 50mg and see very little, why is that?

real primo is excellent drug for contest and lower calories and very easy on the body

I love primo,nothing compares to the old shering primo depot,not sure if its still made.
I would get away with 400mg of primo with some zambon winstrol at 50mg
mon,we'd,fri
This was years ago and this small cycle would have me ripped to shreds with a good diet
I was alot smaller then and would only cycle once a year. I would bulk then go straight into a cutting phase. The only problem was low sex drive cause of no test on the cutting cycle

this is so true

ive been saying the same thing about var and i havent dealt with primo but it seems that when its the real deal. the results are significant and not with such high doses

I believe Gauls makes a 200mg/ml Primo. As others have stated, expensive raws have kept concentrations down. In addition, I've seen others say primo doesn't stay in solution quite like test and it takes more skill to cook up higher concentration primo that won't crash out of solution.

Personally, I'd gladly pay a premium to do 2-3x shots to hit 600mg/wk of higher concentration primo versus having to do 6mL a week of the standard 100mg.

ill never forget an old bb mentor of mine ex pro always said primo 200 is a big mistake it wud never stay in suspension and crash over and over

I would certainly not think any primo at 200mg/ml is real. If it is, then it's probably using harsh solvents, and even still it will probably hurt.

100mg is the ceiling that I'd make it at. 1cc/day with a slin pin for 700mg/week of legit methenolone E powder will make anyone who's starting reasonably lean quite happy. The results vs sides ratio is great. I haven't had side effects other than increased hair growth up to 1,000mg/week. Results at 1g/week weren't that much better than 700mg/week though...

I would certainly not think any primo at 200mg/ml is real. If it is, then it's probably using harsh solvents, and even still it will probably hurt.

100mg is the ceiling that I'd make it at. 1cc/day with a slin pin for 700mg/week of legit methenolone E powder will make anyone who's starting reasonably lean quite happy. The results vs sides ratio is great. I haven't had side effects other than increased hair growth up to 1,000mg/week. Results at 1g/week weren't that much better than 700mg/week though...

Funny you mentioned the hair growth thing. I dropped EQ and added Primobolan (schering) and dropped test almost completely 8 weeks out, and my hair thickened up dramatically despite also on tren ace and masteron.

Funny you mentioned the hair growth thing. I dropped EQ and added Primobolan (schering) and dropped test almost completely 8 weeks out, and my hair thickened up dramatically despite also on tren ace and masteron.

Yea. Tren, mast, primo and 1-test all increase my hair growth independent of test.

Chemically it can't be bonded at 200mg. Like everyone or someone else said, save a few thousand dollars and time and shots and get ya some homemade tren. If it's good, similar, but 100 times better, just many more sides, so run it in shorter cycles and keep liver enzymes in check. Good luck.

Then how did the best, most sought after sponsor here for so long have 200mg/ml primo? You guys are saying it cant be done?

With a really good cook, 200 will still have a bite to it.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws