over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Why take Orals?

tkav1980

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
It's an honest question. but from what i understand i can't see any overwhelming aditional benefit. Plus theres the added liver issues. in just looking for INFORMED opinions either way. for or against, i dont care, just informed opinions. Please use facts, thats important and sometimes overlooked. I could care less about anecdotal evidence.

It's an honest question. but from what i understand i can't see any overwhelming aditional benefit. Plus theres the added liver issues. in just looking for INFORMED opinions either way. for or against, i dont care, just informed opinions. Please use facts, thats important and sometimes overlooked. I could care less about anecdotal evidence.

id love to know what the pros think about this as well

i hardly use orals myself but there is a greater release of igf-1 from orals than inj. from my understanding.plus they kick in very quick so good if u like short courses,but then again test prop, and susp work also.

The only "facts" I can provide are that when on Winstrol my liver values and HDL were elevated and I really don't feel that I got any addition benefit, not significant anyway.

I like your question. I would like to see what others say here because I'm slowly developing the opinion that Orals are over-rated.

Only the methylated ones stress the liver....

Anyway, they're more convenient, easily accessible, LEGAL, you get results within a few weeks, they don't hurt when you swallow, they're great if you're scared of needles, and they work. And work well!!

I've only done a couple epistane cycles, and two bridges from SD to phera, and I'm only going to the *real* stuff expecting *more* gains. In fact, the next cycle will start with SD and end with Phera.

You'd never catch me trying to talk someone out of an oral cycle....Unless they're underage, have health problems, JUST finished a previous cycle, etc.

They are much stronger than Test.....If not the liver issue, I would be on Dbol year around.....:)

Orals

I have only taken 1 oral(Anavar). My cholesterol was 160 before and Anavar jacked it up to 310. I lost interest in Anavar. I read where Dbol is even worse on cholesterol levels.

because they have non-AR mediated effects that you cannot get from injectibles.:)

Yeap, there are pros and cons to anything in life, as for myself I try to stay away from orals, but I do anavar in last weeks of cutting cycles, and if it is good quality it works wonders for me, also do a little dbol on PCT. But even var raises my liver values and cholesterol, lots of people pop anavar like it was candy because it has a reputation of being mild, and it might be the mildest of orals, but still very dangerous, that's why pharm var only comes in 10 mgs. God bless you guys. Go Packers.

i take my orals anal

:cool:

i take my orals anal

:cool:

Back in my raver days there were people that did this with various substances. They called it "plugging". It supposedly made things more potent and quicker acting.

convience and price. You can do a 6 week cycle of dbol for $30.

convience and price. You can do a 6 week cycle of dbol for $30.

6 weeks of only dbol is hardly a cycle. This is not what the OP was getting at with his question.

6 weeks of only dbol is hardly a cycle. This is not what the OP was getting at with his question.

The question was "Why take orals"...that's why. Sorry for offending the internet police with my answer...

The question was "Why take orals"...that's why. Sorry for offending the internet police with my answer...

I didn't mean to come across harshly....I was just trying to get you to think a little deeper into it. Good effects vs negative sides, etc, and why it's worth it to some people and not others. Sorry Bro.

Orals

Their more convenient . It's a real pain with injections like test prop that has to be injected 4- 5 times a week . You always run a risk of hitting the wrong area and killing yourself from what I was told . Needles are nothing to play around with , and I have had blood shooting out when I was told there should be no blood with injections .

i use orals in at least part of every cycle i have taken and plan to continue doing so. I like the mental aspect of taking "something" every day. Also, if taken correctly having consistent levels throughout the day.

Their more convenient . It's a real pain with injections like test prop that has to be injected 4- 5 times a week . You always run a risk of hitting the wrong area and killing yourself from what I was told . Needles are nothing to play around with , and I have had blood shooting out when I was told there should be no blood with injections .

:confused::confused:

personally i stopped using orals as i get more sustainable gains from injects. used dbol a few times , winny a few times, a few phs, var,tbol.. nothing really put any retainable weight on, moreso just a temporary condition .

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131