over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Wife doesn't listen to me.

Understand...

Any word on lipostabil or tiratricol?

Sorry, I meant to comment that I've actually never heard of those medications. I will look them up though. The main reason I know a lot about glucagon is bc we carry it on our ambulance, and helicopters. I'll see what I can find on the drugs you listed.

Sorry, I meant to comment that I've actually never heard of those medications. I will look them up though. The main reason I know a lot about glucagon is bc we carry it on our ambulance, and helicopters. I'll see what I can find on the drugs you listed.

Thanks.

Regarding glucagon, you understand I'm talking about spot subQ injections right into the low ab fat, right? Still dangerous?

Thanks.

Regarding glucagon, you understand I'm talking about spot subQ injections right into the low ab fat, right? Still dangerous?

As far as I know yes, but we do give it IM. Even if you give it SubQ its still eventually going to go systemic. It wouldn't just stay in that general area, especially since its diluted in water, not oil. Glucagon is also given for beta blocker over doses so its not just a simple medication like some may think.

Next time she starts whining give her a mushroom stamp on her forehead and then walk away. :p

We could go on about this but treat her with respect and attention and sit her down and ask her to seek counseling.Tell her not for you but for her and the children.Tell her that you will be her rock so if there are times she needs you ,that you will never go nowhere.
Women for the most part are a-lot more emotional so try to be as compassionate as you can be.Even if at times you just want to say the hell with it.
When these issues get worked out maybe she can work her physical issues,but until the mental problems are fixed nothing is going to work................

Last edited:
The matter could go deeper and be a physiological one. Since the youngest is 5 months, ur wife is probably weaning the child off of breast milk if not done so already. And with that her hormone levels will fluctuate a lot. While breastfeeding prolactin and progesterone are high and estrogen on the low end. As weaning occurs estrogen begins to rise as prolactin falls. Hormonal changes obvs cause instability and can further exacerbate an insecurity that is already there. Postpartum blues may also be a factor. Your situation is unique because of the children and the physiological factors, as well as many others, can play a huge part.

You gotta come at this with kid gloves and a lot of positive reinforcement. You're gonna have to be extremely patient in the beginning to get her to budge. Just the realities of the situation. Being supportive with gentle nudges in the right direction with some creativity of ways to get her to exercise or watch her diet will get the ball rolling.

Synthetek Industries – Innovative Bodybuilding Products: Syntherol SEO | Human Kyno | L-Carnitine | Liver Protectants | Appetite Stimulators | Vasodilators - www.synthetek.com

Last edited:
Thanks for all the replies I soaked it all in and maybe now I see that im not the nicest husband when it comes to being understanding. Cause when she doesn't listen I basicly just yell that she dont listen to me so leave me alone. I know im worng but u gotta realize when I come home from working 12 hours im on a totally different page then she is im looking to relax and not have to listen cause I was doimg that all day. But from now on ill take a breath and remember to be the bigger person and just baby her threw. Again thanks guys for reminding me that I suck with woman lmao I was better with one night stands.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Your only giving your side of events.
..im sure she would have her say if she could but just by going on the fact she jas just given birth 5 months ago!!! Are YOU helping her enough with your two babies?? Are you telling her she is a great mum an looks amazing N you love her no matter what?? Becaise you seem to be giving up pretty easily!
Does she have post natal depression?
Do you go on at her to make her think she should go the gym..cause most mums with 2 babies need alot of support...never mind what she is doing...what are you doing for her? X

I help and always compliment her. We have a good marrige this is just something small but it bothered me cause I can help her. We dont argue about anything really. And i never told her she was not fit or fat. She complains about the lower stomach fat she has. And yes its there. So I dont lie and say its not. I give get credit on how far she came from being pregnant back to back

All you can do is reassure her that she is still beautiful and that you're there for her if she wants advice on diet and training you'll do whatever you can for her. She has some shame attached to the small amount of weight she's put on, so maybe it would be easier for her to work with a trainer / nutritionist on her own.

Me personally. I think Bio is the one with the wealth of wisdom on this topic. Instead of giving up and saying your wife will never listen to you. You should get to what is really bothering her address it appropriately and back it up with support and love. She is your wife and she just recently gave you 2 kids. Let her know you are there for her more than ever and the kids through thick and thin. When she whines let her finish (make sure you listen to what she is saying and what's between the lines) then address the problem and again let her know you are there for and the kids. She is a brand new Mom and she is feeling insecure so let feel secure in you. When you feel like you in over your head let her know you going to the gym and mangle the S*** out of the weights and do some cardio as well. Hope that helps. Good luck Bro.

..im sure she would have her say if she could but just by going on the fact she jas just given birth 5 months ago!!! Are YOU helping her enough with your two babies?? Are you telling her she is a great mum an looks amazing N you love her no matter what?? Becaise you seem to be giving up pretty easily!
Do you go on at her to make her think she should go the gym..cause most mums with 2 babies need alot of support...never mind what she is doing...what are you doing for her? X

Tell him Barbie.

I know how you feel. My occupation is personal trainer and ive competed on the national level many.times so you would think my own gf would listen to me

Ive given her maybe 7 diets to follow in the past year never stuck to any of them. Always complains about being fat

I tell her something in one ear out the other but if another friend or trainer tells her something she will think its golden advice lol!

It is always a blessing to get a woman's prospective on a subject about women. This post is straight forward and 100% correct.

I help and always compliment her. We have a good marrige this is just something small but it bothered me cause I can help her. We dont argue about anything really. And i never told her she was not fit or fat. She complains about the lower stomach fat she has. And yes its there. So I dont lie and say its not. I give get credit on how far she came from being pregnant back to back

Well youve got 2 healthy children...a 'good' marriage..be thankfull :p appreciate the things you have...I know some men can actually feel left out and feel they dont get enough attention from their partner after children,, which Is maybe one reason you are looking for attention from this thread..I believe you are the attention seeker not your wife...you need to concentrate on the positive, because if your wifes (and may i add prob 100% of females have insecurities,,or something they'd change or improve) saying shes not happy with her stomach is your only problem..i'd say youv'e got it pretty good!! She could be complaining about you :p x

take a breath and remember to be the bigger person and just baby her threw.

I think its being a husband. Your the leader of the family. She prob looks to you as the pillar of strength/reason in the marriage but her brain works differently. Ever mans the same. When he gets home he wants to relax but she wants to connect and communicate. Thats how marriage is. You're wife will get there eventually she just needs to talk it through. You're all about solutions.

Bro I have the same problem you have, I have two kids under two and try to give my wife the advise and she doesn't want it. Shes going to do it on her own terms not mine, it's a losing battle. Give it time and be supportive for her. I've tried attacking the subject with every angle and it never works.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well youve got 2 healthy children...a 'good' marriage..be thankfull :p appreciate the things you have...I know some men can actually feel left out and feel they dont get enough attention from their partner after children,, which Is maybe one reason you are looking for attention from this thread..I believe you are the attention seeker not your wife...you need to concentrate on the positive, because if your wifes (and may i add prob 100% of females have insecurities,,or something they'd change or improve) saying shes not happy with her stomach is your only problem..i'd say youv'e got it pretty good!! She could be complaining about you :p x
ya I hear that is what matters my 2 boys. . I wasnt doing this for attention. I feel the opinion from multiple people helps alot. especially from people that dont know neither of us.

oh now he's just looking for attention. :roll eyes: sounds exactly like thats what his wife is doing. you know everything about these two people just from a few posts? or are you just doing what most women would do, and taking the woman's side regardless.

hes man enough to seek out advice when he's not sure what to do and you call him an attention seeker?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131