over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Wife doesn't listen to me.

Thud, while I agree with SOME of what you're saying - it's in your best interest to stop the name-calling and pick your battles more carefully when you're the stranger in the house.

Thud, while I agree with SOME of what you're saying - it's in your best interest to stop the name-calling and pick your battles more carefully when you're the stranger in the house.

take a look who started with that... "go thu-ck yourself" was the first thing said as far as insults. i didn't resort to name calling first.

u think i give a fuck what happens really? this place is known for shit like this. "respected" members ganging up on people, especailly when they speak up about anything, especially a source...

believe me i'm not here for the shit sources so i won't be losing out on much.

take a look who started with that... "go thu-ck yourself" was the first thing said as far as insults. i didn't resort to name calling first.

u think i give a fuck what happens really? this place is known for shit like this. "respected" members ganging up on people, especailly when they speak up about anything, especially a source...

believe me i'm not here for the shit sources so i won't be losing out on much.

I'm not accusing you of starting it, but sometimes you have to be the first to stop. Believe me, I understand how hard it can be to keep ones thoughts to yourself, but sometimes it's just for the best. Hell, I've had words with a few different people on here in the last couple weeks, so I am guilty too, but some arguments just aren't worth the stress... that's all I'm saying.

so what happens when i lose? should i be worried?

featured members are allowed to be disrespectful assholes, but no everyone else.

Nah you can be an asshole all day, that is obvious from your posts. You know nothing of women. You don't insult them to begin with if you want to understand them. You shut your mouth and listen. Your posts seem bitter towards women, sorry they got your head fucked up. Yea, that is right, it is not the women that are Fucked up, take a closer look in the mirror sometimes. You latch out at Barbi to begin with and you know it. She responded and you got Butt hurt. You are right, you don't understand women at all. I got something for you that will help you that though the butt hurt. It is a form, feel free to fill it out anytime.

Attachments

• Butt-Hurt-Report-Form.jpg
    Butt-Hurt-Report-Form.jpg
    323.9 KB · Views: 61
So I have not posted in a while. Due to renovations in the house took a lot of my time up. I can't deal with my wife any more she complains that she is fat which she is not she has some lower stomach fat. But she had 2 kids. 14 months apart youngest is 5 months. I try to tell her how to eat what do to exercise wise. But she does not listen instead she starves her self. I caught her oneday eating one meal in the morning which wasn't even a meal. When we fight about it she throws in my face it's easy For you cause of what u take. Hmmn. I know some may critique that I tell her what I take but that's on me. I don't know how to train her she won't go to fun with me she won't train home with me and she don't listen to anything I say. Im not the biggest or leanest but I do have interest in this sport and I'm sure I can help her a little. What some of you guys do get her to trust me. It's so aggravating. OK enough complaining. Let me hear what toy guys gotta say.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

I heard some good advice from a few on this thread. I highlighted some areas that you should be concerned about. Most all women have that baby fat down there and yes, it does depress them. Sometimes too the point, some need counseling. Some women fall apart after pregnancies. That is a dramatic event, think about it, 9 months of it. You need to really sit back and listen, then respond. Sometimes it will get too you, but she needs you now more then ever. She is really reaching out to you.

I agree, never train your wife or give advice for DIETs. Better to have a personal trainer, like a fellow women who can listen to her, while they train her. That would be a nice present. Also, if she throws that you use things in your face, that does bother her sometimes. Pay attention to that. When she doesn't eat, that is a sign of depression to me. She might need some counseling, hard for me to know, I don't know her well.

You can never get a women to think your way. Rather it is better to have a discussion and let her talk first. Women are not as hard to understand if you keep your mouth shut and open your ears. Most will tell you what they think. I always like to put the needs of my wife before my own. I did sales for any years. The key to success was told to me by a very smart salesman, many years ago. He told me, 80 percent is listening, 20% is talking. I took that advice and also apply it too my relationship.

no bitch, fuck YOU. you have a condescending way of talking to people and it figures you were first to throw an insult.

why don't you go find a women's only forum so you won't be bothered but us man.

And here I thought most homosexuals like talking with women, you know, picking their brains and all.

I'm 35 year old father of three married for 15 years. Women have parts of their brain that men do not have. You aren't going to understand your woman. But pulling away from her isn't the answer. Thats not why you got married. The most important thing you can do, for your kids, is love your wife through it all. Shower her with compliments and notice all the things she does to help. Women need constant feedback and they process things by talking it out. Men don't and don't get it. But thats fine you're job is to listen and nod your head every 7 seconds.

The postpartum suggestion above might be something you want to google. The second kid, for us, was exponentially more stressful and you can't tell depression until a 3rd party (counselor) puts in an objective opinion.

Also my wife lost all her weight from breastfeeding which made her hungry anyways.
Amen

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Nah you can be an asshole all day, that is obvious from your posts. You know nothing of women. You don't insult them to begin with if you want to understand them. You shut your mouth and listen. Your posts seem bitter towards women, sorry they got your head fucked up. Yea, that is right, it is not the women that are Fucked up, take a closer look in the mirror sometimes. You latch out at Barbi to begin with and you know it. She responded and you got Butt hurt. You are right, you don't understand women at all. I got something for you that will help you that though the butt hurt. It is a form, feel free to fill it out anytim
genius!! :p xx

Who knows this guys situation maybe she got post postpartum! But I do think there are doubel standards that a guy can never win! Ya you should listen to your girl or wife, but that doesn't mean do whatever she says and kiss her ass just because!

Anyways the problems presented don't seem that serious!

Last edited:
Have you tried socially recalibrating your wife? Luk grt her hanging out with new friends but it has to "feel" natural to her

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws