advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Will GH help my 70 yr old mom who fell down the stairs?

TheAnabolicFreak

Registered
My mom who has recently moved in with me because she couldn't handle my parents old house all by herself fell down the stairs in my house yesterday. I rushed her to the ER and luckily she did not break any bones but strained both wrists and has a lot of bruising. The doctor basically did x rays, prescribed pain meds and told me to take her home. Would giving her 2-4 ius of GH a day help with her recovery. It seems like she has strained her tendons a lot.

She is a 70 year old lady and you wanna give her 4iu, what many 200lbs guys take? 1iu/day IF she does not have high BP, high blood sugar, high resting heart rate, or any other health issues that could be impacted. And she must know what it is and be ok with it. I have read that giving IGF1 (Gh will raise it) has helped people with dementia or alzheimers, one of those. GH would be good overall for helping her add some strength to avoid falls on top of the healing after a fall.

She is a 70 year old lady and you wanna give her 4iu, what many 200lbs guys take? 1iu/day IF she does not have high BP, high blood sugar, high resting heart rate, or any other health issues that could be impacted. And she must know what it is and be ok with it. I have read that giving IGF1 (Gh will raise it) has helped people with dementia or alzheimers, one of those. GH would be good overall for helping her add some strength to avoid falls on top of the healing after a fall.

Hard to believe but other than arthritis and being underweight my mom has no other health issues. Of course she wears glasses because of decreased vision. I just feel so bad for her because despite the pain meds she is in so much pain. I am lucky to have a gf who is staying over to help take her to the bathroom, etc.

Swift recovery to the mom.

Yes 2-3 IU should be fine.

I'd give it one dose preferable between the longest duration between her meals (night).

If you do let us know how it goes, hope it helps mom!

I don’t see GH truly helping her at her age, I think she’s about 10 years past of when you’d wanna start but I guess..

“better late than never” kinda deal

id imagine it would be helpful if anything... perhaps mk677 would be better for sake of avoiding needles.

maybe 2iu AM 2iu PM but im no expert. all the best to ur mum

I don't see what HGH is supposed to do for this situation. Some of you think it is a magic healing drug LOL!

You are looking at things through bodybuilder eyes, not medical eyes. BIGGEST risk for a post menopausal women with low estrogen is breaking bones! If his mom broke a hip/femur in her fall, stats say she has less than 2 years to live. For her GH will add to bone mass, muscle mass and strength, skin thickness and help healing current situation. Even just 1iu will do this. Natural at 70 y/o Gh secretion is next to zero so it does not take much.

Biggest problem with elderly is they dont eat enough. Especially protein. You already said she is underweight. Get her eating, get her moving, yes that includes lifting weights. Collagen peptides and good multi vitamins

I don't see what HGH is supposed to do for this situation. Some of you think it is a magic healing drug LOL!
I fear the bp and heart rate increase for someone who is old and has virgin receptors. 1/2iu would be where I’d start if I went that route.

To each their own but theres no way in hell I'd ever give my mom or anyone any meds.. fuck if she developed cancer or ANYTHING I'd feel like I caused it. And I wouldn't want to carry that weight. So I wouldn't do a dam thing myself. I'd let a doctor prescribed it. As bodybuilders I think we all like to pretend we know what we're doing (and I'm sure some are very intelligent)- but as lk3 pointed out in a recent thread- just reading some studies doesn't mean we know jack shit (yes off on a tangent but kind of aligns with this topic in a way.)

With that said I wish your mom a speedy recovery.

Look into using low dose nandrolone.

My mom who has recently moved in with me because she couldn't handle my parents old house all by herself fell down the stairs in my house yesterday. I rushed her to the ER and luckily she did not break any bones but strained both wrists and has a lot of bruising. The doctor basically did x rays, prescribed pain meds and told me to take her home. Would giving her 2-4 ius of GH a day help with her recovery. It seems like she has strained her tendons a lot.
Definitely only use pharmacy grade if you end up using it

Her doing strength training will help her more than anything.
I agree. I think this is the best answer. Increasing muscle strength and dexterity would be the best thing to avoid future falls like this. Training the mind/muscle connection in the weight room and increasing strength. Strength training also increases bone density as well. 70 years old isn't that old! Ive got parents that are over 80, that's old! Once you get over 70 aging one year is like aging 2 or 3 when you are younger. Its only going to get worse, so help her now before she does get so old that training in the gym would be very difficult. I wish my parents had done it, but now they are too out of shape and hurt all the time.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Antonyfits
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws