over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Winny or superdrol pre contest

Andro308

Registered
I have used superdrol several times on a cut and bulk and it works very well for both. Never used winny but lately have been researching it how it would work pre contest. Only ever used superdrol and works great but winny has got my interest.

Any one used both that can chime in? Don’t want to waste money if not worth it!

I never used superdrol but have used oral winny a few times and have always liked it. I used while leaner and it was a mild muscle builder with no water retention. I shed hair like a dog in summer. Back then there was no superdrol. Anadrol and winny was a combo for some reason at that time. Something about winny reducing progesterone side effects from anadrol. Or so it was thought at that time.

Last edited:
Why the fuck are you on the forms? I have never read one post of yours that has been useful. Do you even lift?

You have to have read more than a few of little slice's posts to truly appreciate the value he brings to the forum.

I'm sure more than a few vets would vouch his legitimacy.

But regardless, doing both at some point of your prep wouldn't be a bad idea if you're trying to get to your best condition. I feel burned out after 2-3 weeks of sdrol because of the sides so idk if I could handle running both for more than two weeks without gets bad indigestion.

But with winny I feel very dry and feel like my veins and muscle fibers pop more (am usually very lean when I run winny so that likely plays a role but it is definitely more noticable with it). Solid boost in strength with it too.

With sdrol it's dry in that I don't gain noticeable sub-q water but get crazy pumps and fullness from it, no matter how few cals/carbs I'm eating. And the strength gains are way crazier than winny.

Imagine the combo IF you can handle the sides would be favorable.

Why the fuck are you on the forms? I have never read one post of yours that has been useful. Do you even lift?

i seriously think you should use both

you better believe the guys you will be going against will be doing all they can to win :cool:

Ive reliably used both, with great results... including this most recent prep. SD for last 6 weeks. Stayed full and hard, got a little headachy towards the end. Used winny last 3 weeks. Always notice a response of getting drier and crisper. Short term, low dose use, works great in combo for me

On superdrol I always get full, hard and great vascularity. Just wondering if winny would be dryer?

On superdrol I always get full, hard and great vascularity. Just wondering if winny would be dryer? I know i get bigger & stronger off superdrol

I have used superdrol several times on a cut and bulk and it works very well for both. Never used winny but lately have been researching it how it would work pre contest. Only ever used superdrol and works great but winny has got my interest.

I have used both.

I use winny from 4 weeks out.

Used SD myself n with clients last 10 days for volumising n works very well.

I don’t like the idea of using it in the run up in. Terms of 4 weeks out as it sends strength crazy but body is week n dry from diet n drugs

I’m 8 weeks out n have brought it in pre workout to run till 4 weeks out when I back off from training.

As I have weight cut off to make I’m trying halo for this run in.

I find SD sent weight up a touch with the volumising effect n I’m to close to limit to risk that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Even though your weight went up do you stay just as dry and hard while on the superdrol?

Even though your weight went up do you stay just as dry and hard while on the superdrol?

Wouldn’t recommend it if didn’t bud.

It’s a very good volumising agent SD I find

I'm sure you can do it successfully with either if you do it right. I'd use WINSTROL myself because I tolerate it and higher dosages much better than SD.

Very good point! I have heard the sweet spot is 100mgs a day gives phenomenal results with diet on point

Very good point! I have heard the sweet spot is 100mgs a day gives phenomenal results with diet on point

100mgs [emoji33][emoji33]

I never used more than 20mg

That seems a bit low. Everywhere I have been seeing the norm is 50-100mgs a day

That seems a bit low. Everywhere I have been seeing the norm is 50-100mgs a day

For superdrol ?

I have read the opposite. 20-40mg max
Lethargy gets you bad after 4-6 weeks.

Very harsh on body

I believe he is referring to winny with his dosing of 100.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws