over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Women, steriods, hormones and craziness

Women, their 40s, previously taken lots of gear and hormonal issues. ..no one seems to discuss what happens in their forties...the effect these substances have or had on them...the only comments seem to be the same thing..men commenting that a woman never should have taken this or that..regardless that is NOT the information I am seeking.
Although lengthy, I feel it needs to be addressed or spoken about, and what better place than on a forum that we can openly share these trials and tribulations. Over a year ago, after being off all substances for numerous years, I began experiencing horrific mood swings, anxiety and severe depression. Far worse than the general PMS type shit. I attributed the feeling to being over worked, not sleeping much, and stress. I let a year go by before I had my hormones checked...the result was not what I expected. My E3 was normal, 65...my progesterone normal range but my testosterone was a mere <0.5. Immediately I started HRT, low dose of test cyp 50mg 2x per week which I get from Monster Gear (it's the only place I trust) Within a few weeks I was able to make it through a whole day without nodding off, but still not feeling like myself. Not to mention I still train hard but am steadily losing size, except in my waist. That's gone from 29 inches to 33 inches. .I look like a barrel. (Yes, diet is clean. Same as it's always been)
Here we are 5 months later, I switched to test prop 25mg 4x per week, and in less than one week my mood swings are back in full straight jacket form. I cry, I hate myself, I hate people, then I'm fine, then tired, then angry and all for NO GOOD REASON. I've seen 2 doctors both simply suggest some form of anti depressants ...that's NOT the answer I'm seeking. What is the cause of this, is it because I took so much stuff years ago, is it just menopause, is it both, and what the hell do I need to do to feel like my old happy self again???? Anyone??? I appreciate the time it took to read this, and I'll be posting regularly in case anyone else wants to follow my roller coaster of crazy.

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Professional Muscle mobile app

Women in menopause are a lot crazier than women on gear. You personally are pretty chilled and easy going....

Everybody is different

Do not wanna sound like a smart ass but everybody is different.
I get sides on the deca no matter which dosage.
I tend to react very strange as I am a female but research on Mast tren etc. gave me nothing than great results.

I will get lots of hate because female and aas and dosage I used is not accepted by you guys but no I do not have an enlarged clit or other manly features.

In fact I still got my menstruation on superdrol.

That is why I think it is bad to treat her like a freak.

Girl do whatever feels Good for you and if you get sides and it is still ok for you than nobody has to judge this.

I might sound stupid...hey sorry but I am blonde

Why did the OP get banned?

Was it over this thread?

the pic on the avatar and name matched a real bber chick that i ve know for a long time, but somebody might ve used her info for those post. Thats the real Tara

Attachments

• wicked T.jpg
    wicked T.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 56
She was spamming several threads with links and promo codes from a non-sponsor, using a name very similar to a legit sponsor.

Wonder if her Dr. faxed/called her script into Monster:rolleyes:

After consulting with my doctor regarding my hormones he suggested I try HCG to restart my natural testosterone production. Prior to starting the HCG my test level was 68 with my free test at 15.1, he concluded that my free test was not converting properly. After 8 weeks of his recommended 325ius 3x per week I had my labs done again and it was significantly different. My test was a massive 391 and the free test 48.8. The HCG from Monster Labs worked just as he said it would. Attached are my labs should anyone have any question.

Just to clear anything up. Tara is in fact a rep for monster labs, just as flexpack and I are. She is the real deal. Great girl. The problem was she wasn't supposed to be repping on this forum as flex and I are already here. I do believe she was warned about that before, which is why I believe she was banned for continuing to do so here. Mods, please feel free to correct me if I am wrong.

But yeah, Tara is an awesome rep for us and a very knowledgeable girl that gets down just like the rest of us. She just wasn't supposed to be doing so here...

Just to clear anything up. Tara is in fact a rep for monster labs, just as flexpack and I are.

Well, all of her links pointed to a different site than yours, including the one in the main forum just before she was banned.

It was always monster gear, not monster labs. Also, she was opening threads in different subforums just to plug a link and her discount code.

Well, all of her links pointed to a different site than yours, including the one in the main forum just before she was banned.

It was always monster gear, not monster labs. Also, she was opening threads in different subforums just to plug a link and her discount code.

Hey Alex. This is true. Our new site is actually monster-gear.com, as what was in her posts. Actually if you go to our old website it will redirect you to the new one (monster-gear).

Our new site has been up for around a month and has been 100% complete for only a week now. I actually have two threads around here somewhere about it. But good catch bro I can see how that would look obscure to anyone that didnt know that. Thanks.

Just to clear anything up. Tara is in fact a rep for monster labs, just as flexpack and I are. She is the real deal. Great girl. The problem was she wasn't supposed to be repping on this forum as flex and I are already here. I do believe she was warned about that before, which is why I believe she was banned for continuing to do so here. Mods, please feel free to correct me if I am wrong.

But yeah, Tara is an awesome rep for us and a very knowledgeable girl that gets down just like the rest of us. She just wasn't supposed to be doing so here...

She is a sweetheart, i knew the post is real, I just dont know all the sources by name, and never cared who is she posting for

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws