over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Women: what goes on their heads??!

Its not them - its us. You think the average hot chick is looking for a guy who follows a stricter diet than she does, or a guy who hits the tanning bed more often, or follows a strict workout times. Most women are not intimedated by small twerps. These guys are "fun" kids, who are going to kiss the ground these chicks walk on. You want to hook up with a hot chic, you gotta find one that is into that type of lifestyle, but most chics would rather look good and have regular guy who treats them well with them. I'm down with Mav - date strippers = hot, psycho and no strings attached.

WELL, SURE IT IS SAD IF THAT IS ALL YOU HAVE TO OFFER IS MUSCLE.

I MUST AGREE WITH THAT! BUT, MOST WEIGHT LIFTERS ARE NOT EGO TISTICAL, SELF ABSORBED DICKHEADS! [OH, SHIT......] :eek:

:D

You can also try black chicks. They love muscular guys. I am white and i do not know how many times I have been in places and walk by a group of black women and have them say something about me just loud enough so i can hear. Usually its along the lines of "check out that fine white boy" or "gawd damn he fine". And they are very foward too. if they like you they will let you know.

I shit you guys not. Black chicks are probably some of the hornest women on earth and now and there are alot of hot ass black chicks. Light skinned or dark skinned.

Once you go black you never go back.

Maverick

Think about it this way...There is more to a woman than a great bod and pretty face. Yeah, a hot babe is great for a date, or a fuck, but to be with her for any length of time, the personality has to fit with you. Same is true for women, except they stress the personality element even more so when it comes to guys they want to be with. Sure, the total package of looks + personality almost always rules the day, but those are very few indeed. What cracks me up is how guys proclaim themselves "the shit" when they so obviously are not - be humble and leave that for the chicks to tell ya.

DrG

PS: Mav - black strippers rule! :p :D

Maverick-your right about that one fo sho! They do like the white meat.

But women are a fickle creature, at times they know what they want and at times they don't. Most know that or can figure that out. It's just the same with men. But you need to find that happy median between the 2, which is hard at times.

I keep telling chicks that I'm not ready or this and that so I don't get into a relationship. Don't get me wrong I don't lead them on, I tell them straight up how I am. But the truth is I probably am ready I'm just TOO damn picky, and have gotten a little weak you could say. I just don't tell them why it can't work I just don't let it get to that point. I've come up with some real winners for ideas of why I can't be with someone.

I think as far as the mix of men and women go, there's a formula of sorts. Basically certain types go with certain types. This doesn't mean race, creed, religion, nationallity or anything like that. More so personality types that can match up with others, some do and some don't.

However everything I just said could also be bullshit and we can just blame women and all there damn hormones and everything else for fucking up a good thing! LOL

rAJJIN said:
Take a 140lb guy with a big bank acount....
then take a 220lb guy with no bank.. but big muscles ;)

They hold hands, have children, drive new cars with the small guy- big wallet..
and have afairs and one night stands with the muscle guy.

Thats exactly what im saying , these girls and woman of almost any age i have met ot gotten to know extremely well admit to what really lies deep down inside them and the ironic thing is they ALL say the same thing ,, my question is usually if you could create a man what would he look like? she then replys handsome THEN MASCULINE (MUSCLES) then other shit its the same every fucking time no joke over and over and ive hit about every age group there is from 18 to 39 for them to have the same exact thoughts is simply amazing.

Oh and Phil dont you think its only NATURAL for a woman to want such things??? thats the point im trying to make im not saying they cant fall in love with a smaller less attractive dude for other great qualities but my point is deep down they know what they want ,, thats like me saying would u want a fat chick or a down right ugly one of course not ,, you 1st invision your mate to be extremely pretty and attractive NATURALLY you select these qualities , im sure your not sitting there saying well 1st id like her to be really really smart then fat then ugly then have a great personality , that shit comes later and we all know that , the 1st step is ATTRACTION(Animal Instincts) ,,, now dont get me wrong like i said before of course they can fall for other qualities once getting to know the guy there with but at the same time never be as satisfied completely as they would have liked to be .

Hey im not the best looking guy but even i can admit being an average looking fella that a woman wants physical attraction more then anything else.

Last edited:
Vander_V said:
the 1st step is ATTRACTION(Animal Instincts) .
Right V, physical attraction, agreed, see people need to heed this type of advise because it goes a long way. Fellas as well as myself in order to attract women you have to first work on yourself and build up qualities which is your givin birthright and as long as your going in this direction the women will become naturally attracted whether your putting on muscle or not. See the type of person you are is the type of people you will attract, the law of nature.

Therefore if you better yourself then better women will be attracted.
If you remain the same then you will continue to attract the same kind and continue to have to settle for less which eventually brings you to paying for it. and you and I both know that the ladies in the stripper business who are not really attracted to you as a person but attracted to whats coming out of the wallet.
nothing wrong with being entertained by strippers but let that be a choice instead of being your only option because there is no real substance there only fun for the moment

I only said strippers becuase they like men with a good physique. Thats a known fact. Sure they will fuck a skinny nerd with money but they will date a broke meathead too.

Maverick

i dont know guys,i am most lucky guy on earth:)
i have a girl who wants me to get as big as i can.how great is that,she puts up with all shit when i am on the diet.she help a lot,preparing food,cleaning,leaving me with no stress.she is perfect lady,love her to death.i cant ask for more in my life.she know a great deal about BB,she say how it is.i dont know i just could go on and on,but i think i sayed enough.

Kane said:
A whole 3.5 minutes...Way to go champ. No wonder she doesn't know what she wants. She's probably still waiting for the sex... :D

this is the part where i take you off my buddy list :D

i think this thread is kinda funny.. This is a bodybuilding board and all, but give me a break. Sure every girl wants her man to be masculine, but your definition of it and hers might have a gaping hole in between. Not every chick wants to date someone 5 foot something and well over 200lbs. Being masculine has a lot more to do with confidence and attitude more so than just a massive body who thinks that every chick should want what they got.

Women do base their choices on animal attraction. They look at you and they decide whether they like you or not.. If their instinct says, "that guy is too big for me", then by all means, that guy is too big for them... How the hell can anyone define attraction for anyone else or tell them what they should like? lol.. ludicrous

There is so much to a person, why would you only focus on one aspect? so what if you have a muscular build, nice tan? Just because that's the first thing they see, doesn't mean it's the ONLY thing they consider. You might just walk up to them thinking there's no way it would fail, but the truth is: everyone, including the rich and famous, falls short in someone's eyes.

I won't bang a chick that has ugly feet or unplucked eyebrows!

Maverick said:
I only said strippers becuase they like men with a good physique. Thats a known fact. Sure they will fuck a skinny nerd with money but they will date a broke meathead too.

Maverick

i am proof to that lol

yep bros

Trust me I am prolly one of the most confident guys out there -- if I want it, I go out and get it. I have TONs more to offer girls than a body, but shit in the long run we are a minority of breeds. When you see a chick that is in good or great shape, beautiful, confident, TELL ME she doesn't capture your full attention? Vander, Raj, Gooey and others all totally right, and this actually made me feel a lot better about shit LOL.

xcel -- Nipply is living in Portland now, we talk almost daily, I miss her, but I guess we are moving in diff directions, in the meantime, I am on 900 mgs of test so do the math! :D

I am not ready for another relationship right now, but I still take delight in interacting with them etc.

Raj -- your post is the straight truth...oh and tell Baja their goodies are kick ass.

Maverick said:

Maverick

Amen

HAHAHHAA....NOW THAT'S FUNNY!

haze324 said:
I won't bang a chick that has ugly feet or unplucked eyebrows!
OH, HELL....UGLY FEET! HAHAHAHA :D :D

Personally, I think that there are a few different factors. One, some women like to be in control and if a 140 lbs dude kisses the ground she walk on then sure she’ll be in control. She can manipulate the relationship to fit her liking. Two, looking past stereotypes. “Big, dumb weightlifter, always looking in the mirror.” Is he going to spend ALL of his time in the gym and not spend ALL of his free time with me? He must be conceded and a dickhead since he looks at himself so much. Three, will he crush me during sex? You may laugh, but almost all of my close girlfriends have asked me if I ever get crushed. Fourth, personality. Sure he may look great, but if acts like an ass then what’s the point? I dunno, I could go on but these are just a few off the top of my head.

Here is my take on the whole thing. To a certain extent looks account for a pretty big portion of the initial attraction. I mean I know most of the girls Ive dated have told me that they have allways liked a guy that was sure of himself, had good self confidence. Most guys who are inshape or are bodybuilders carry themselves pretty well. But at the same time i think there needs to be more there than just a great body. I have met girls before who had fantastic bodies but personalities that mirrored that of a small salad bar! I think maybe some of the female population makes the correlation between having muscles and having no brains or being stuck up..ect. A good head on ones shoulders and the brain to go with it says a lot in my opinion. Following what Vander said, I believe it is a natural attraction for woman to want the muscular guy or the tall guy. I mean how many times have you heard that girls like taller guys? Our media is flooded with images of the "man's man" and its only natural to be attracted to that in my opinion.

An interesting way to look at why some girls don't date the bigger guy is that girls allways want attention. If they date a guy who is allways getting looks or whatever, they are no longer the center of attention. I think that when some big dude in a tight shirt approaches them, they get turned off because they think that that guy only cares about himself and how is he gonna care about me? I could be waaaaay off in left field with that way of thinking but its possible. In my opinion being modest allways works better. The girl figures out that the guy is not all about working out and then they become interested. "Oh I see you like to lift weights", "yeah it's fun. I like to work out, but its only a hobby." They do notice but want to see what else you have going on in your life. Do girls want the bigger guy? I think so, but at the same time want a well rounded bigger guy. This is only my opinion on the subject...hopefully it sounded like I made some sense..lol.

i've had more than one girl tell me that they where intimidated by me.for the longest time i could not figure this out.then it all came together,hot chicks are acustomed to running the show.so they are scared that the good looking, buffed guy might reject them,so they go with someone who they have the upper hand.also alot of women stereotype bodybuilders as being assholes.so my suggestion is when you go out play down the whole bodybuilding image.you know don't wear the skin tight shirt and act like a meathead :eek:

leap

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner