over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Women: what goes on their heads??!

Ivan

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
You guys ever notice even though you are ripped, yoked, handsome, some chicks just DO NOT want a piece whatsoever? Then they are holding hands with some 140 lb dork... Do you think a lot of girls are intimidated by muscular guys? You would think girls would LOVE to be with a guy who takes extreme care of his bod... Not so it seems more and more anymore. I hear this often (I am only at 220 lbs right now but have a good neck and traps) "He is cute but TOO big" WTF? Are you fucking kidding me? You want to tell me you would rather be with some skinny twerp who could not protect you from jackshit, or some flabby fratboy who burps beer up half the time?!

Or have a man who is tanned, trimmed, strong, and sexy as hell? Do you guys meet ladies like this? Christ it is like an epidemic right now...and I was with a girl for over 3 yrs, just when I thought I knew them...

Last edited:
Ivan said:
You guys ever notice even though you are ripped, yoked, handsome, some chicks just DO NOT want a piece whatsoever? Then they are holding hands with some 140 lb dork... Do you think a lot of girls are intimidated by muscular guys? You would think girls would LOVE to be with a guy who takes extreme care of his bod... Not so it seems more and more anymore. I hear this often (I am only at 220 lbs right now but have a good neck and traps) "He is cute but TOO big" WTF? Are you fucking kidding me? You want to tell me you would rather be with some skinny twerp who could not protect you from jackshit, or some flabby fratboy who burps beer up half the time?!

Or have a man who is tanned, trimmed, strong, and sexy as hell? Do you guys meet ladies like this? Christ it is like an epidemic right now...and I was with a girl for over 3 yrs, just when I thought I new them...

Dang you seem to have your shit together tanned trimmed strong and sexy as hell wow thats alot LOL .

i wanna tell you a lil story .

When i 1st met my girl she was sitting in a booth with 4 of her friends i simply walked up and introduced myself ,,, i asked her years later what was going through her lil head and she said well to be honest i was scared ,, i said scared shes like yes i was intimidated by your size here i was 210lbs 3 years ago lol i was like what did your friends think of me she said well they all said your really big ,,and i said what about you she said well yea your a lil bigger then ive ever dated meaning muscle wise,,,, BUT what i didnt know then which i found out later is that she secretly wanted muscle and a bigger man THEY ALL DO its like darwins theory the stronger more masculine male lion dominates over the weak and scrawny ones and the female instinctively is drawn to the more attractive and masculine male to secure the survival of her children ,, this is animal insticnt but it also relates alot to humans we also carry animal instincts inherited through centurys ,,, SO at first they will settle for a twerp and they may look happy but then its just a matter of time before they want what every 30 yr old woman in her sexual peak wants ,, and thats a strong masculine attractive man , now dont get me wrong some will marry for money , fame and other strange reasons and actually love there husband ,,and im sure they do ,,,, but when they go to sleep at night they dream of a real MAN.

Ivan said:
You guys ever notice even though you are ripped, yoked, handsome, some chicks just DO NOT want a piece whatsoever?

no. i'm too cute and charming to notice that
;)

Vander_V said:
BUT what i didnt know then which i found out later is that she secretly wanted muscle and a bigger man THEY ALL DO

lol, yup it just takes some of them a lot longer than others to figure it out ;)

LOL

i aint afraid....never was either :cool:

every night i'll see a girl leave work with a guy and i'll be thinking "WTF is that girl thinking??? she could pick any guy in here and she's going home with HIM?!?!?!?!!?"

i dunno.... i'm sure some guys say the same when i leave with a girl... they dont go home with me for my wallet or car i can tell ya that much :eek:

they're strange creatures anyways.... i try to not even think about it.... i just had a girl tell me the other week she didnt want to be just a fuck buddy... so i told her due to my schedule then we should stop seeing eachother (we only hung out after work around 3am)and just hang out as friends... she agrees.... so 2 weeks go by... she sees me out at a bar and semi-ignores me... i'm talking to the one beer rep girl that i know... she must have thought i was hitting on her or something cuz she walks by and whispers in my ear "i want you to take me home tonight"....

so we go home, fast forward 3 and half minutes :eek: and i asked her WTF was up cuz she didnt want just sex.... then she pulls the famous "i dont know what i want" :rolleyes:

gimme a fucking break lady :confused: :rolleyes:

OH, MAN...WHEN A GUY WORKS THE DOOR AT BARS...

HE ENDS UP WITH LOTS AND LOTS OF STORIES. I THINK VANDER MIGHT HAVE IT RIGHT THOUGH. I THINK SOME OF THOSE OTHER FELLAS ARE 'SAFE'...SORTA LIKE WHEN A GUY DATES A FAT CHICK...WHO ELSE WANTS HER? PLUS, THOSE GUYS ARE SAYING ALL THE RIGHT THINGS...'HONEY, YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL'...'HONEY, YOU LOOK TERRIFIC AND I AM SOOOO LUCKY TO HAVE YOU' .......THE GUYS ARE KISSING ASS ALL THE TIME. I THINK THAT GETS BORING FOR THE GIRL AFTER A WHILE THOUGH.... EVERY GIRL I'VE MET GETS TIRED OF A MAN SHE CAN WALK ALL OVER.

IVAN: I AM SURE YOU ARE JUST GOING THROUGH A DRY SPELL....NEXT THING YOU KNOW YOU'LL HAVE TOO MANY HANGING AROUND. ;)

Same here

Girls that like, what I call the "SKinny" basically like a cookie cutter here every guy here watches MTV and dresses and acts like that... drives women wild to weigh more then them I guess, and weight lifting hahha u should see them, they have there cute little abercrombie clothes with the cell phone during weight training. This can be clinically diagnosed as what I like to call "estramentia" ovaries producing too much estrogen that interferes with thought process and rational thinking.
Gooey :p

Two words: Date Strippers.

Problem solved.

Maverick

Damn!

There is more to someone than muscle mass. No wonder a lot of guys freak out when they get smaller. They think that no woman will or could ever love them because they have nothing else to offer. Think about it. This is really sad. IF this is the way most peopl ethink, I see why now that when some guys get bigger, they think that they are the most sought after male of all time.

PHIL HERNON said:
They think that no woman will or could ever love them because they have nothing else to offer. Think about it. This is really sad.

phil i can offer a woman 15 inches of pain...... if i hump her 5 times and punch her in the nose
:eek: ;)

well

Take a 140lb guy with a big bank acount....
then take a 220lb guy with no bank.. but big muscles ;)

They hold hands, have children, drive new cars with the small guy- big wallet..
and have afairs and one night stands with the muscle guy.

Lol that's what I thought too Vander, I had that conversation with a friend a while ago and this theory seems very true IMO

anyway, the girls I like the most are general fitness athletes and those girls tend to prefer more muscular man so it's cool (fitness girls correct me if I'm wrong :D )

but it's true that in general, you hear a lot "cute but TOO big" Lol

Last edited:
Who'd of guessed this with Nipply?!?

Believe it or not, MOST beautiful women are lacking in self confidence and insecure; even more so when they are young. This is why you mostly see them dating "below" themselves. It is very safe for their weak egos to date men that are easily replaced. No matter how beautiful a woman is she is never happy completely with the way she looks.

Mr Pickles said:
so we go home, fast forward 3 and half minutes :eek: and i asked her WTF was up cuz she didnt want just sex....
A whole 3.5 minutes...Way to go champ. No wonder she doesn't know what she wants. She's probably still waiting for the sex... :D

well phill

PHIL HERNON said:
There is more to someone than muscle mass. No wonder a lot of guys freak out when they get smaller. They think that no woman will or could ever love them because they have nothing else to offer. Think about it. This is really sad. IF this is the way most peopl ethink, I see why now that when some guys get bigger, they think that they are the most sought after male of all time.

Im just ugly. Like Sloth from the movie Goonies I am chained in a room where they poke me and throw food at me. When I get out or escape people run scared and point. Regardless of muscle or size, someone's gonna have to lok real deep to see my true inner beauty.
:eek: Gooey

Attachments

• sloth 2.bmp
    24.2 KB · Views: 421
To add to what Phil and Raj and gooey is saying, you also have some women that look at what's on the inside as well as out. A strong personality is just like having big muscles.
Therefore you may have a little guy who's secure/strong in his personality that attracts the woman over a mr. muscle who is just that.

But i would gladly say mr. muscle with a good brain to go along with it will gladly win all day over mr. puny with a brain. no question ;)

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member