over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Wonderful Insulin Scare Today; Please Advise

QUOTE=emeric delczeg;1422649]Yes. OK, I will not get in this insulin debate, I will tell you guys this, in 2000 a Bay are laboratory conducted experimental research on bodybuilders and track and field athletes (man and women)on insulin, I will make it short, the recovery on 10 IU where not better than on 3 IUs with the male athletes and 2 IUs on the women athletes.[/QUOTE]
Balco?
Recovery may not have been any better with 10iu...but these athletes did not have a primary goal of being as muscular as possible.

To the OP... everything was fine before you increased the dose to 12 units....
so either add a little bit of carbs and don't go above 12 units... or go back down to your previous dose which seem to be fine... or do that and add a little bit more carbs just to be safe. Not rocket science bro...figure it out..dont throw in the towel.

Personally I never do more than 10iu a day. I would split it in two doses. 5iu am then 6-7hrs later preferably post work out. I also always carry a coke and a candy bar with me at all times when I'm on slin. Hope that helps.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

switch to humalog, humulin r can stay active for up to 8 hours, humalog is what you want

switch to humalog, humulin r can stay active for up to 8 hours, humalog is what you want

that's real good... suggest something to him that is harder to control

Hope this also helps

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1348114126.564905.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1348114126.564905.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 457
there seems to be some confusion, I believe I did not word my original post clearly enough...

I have been running 12iu for nearly 4 weeks... I ramped up to that within a week of starting, sorry for not being clear, that is where my confusion is coming from... 12iu was VERY managable for me until today

humalog is much easier to control than humulin r by far ,feel effects 10 min, peaks 1 hour ,out of system 2-3 hours, humulin r effects felt 1 hour, peaks 2 hours, can stay in your system for up to 8 hours, now how is that easier to control please slin pros chime in here

humalog is much easier to control than humulin r by far ,feel effects 10 min, peaks 1 hour ,out of system 2-3 hours, humulin r effects felt 1 hour, peaks 2 hours, can stay in your system for up to 8 hours, now how is that easier to control please slin pros chime in here

If you pin Intramuscularly or IV humulin-r action is actually very similar to humalog...
http://pi.lilly.com/us/humulin-r-pi.pdf

Who the hell is pinnining insulin IV?

Humalog hits hard and is less forgiving if you mis time it.

Why the hell would you take slin pre workout? All that is going to do is sedate your workout and make you go hypo during exertion. lmfao

disagree.

I'm just going to leave it at that..

I prefer preworkout...makes a night and day difference in results..I split mine up through out the day but one of those times is right before I workout..I don't ever go hypo..bc I eat enough to prevent it.

as to the op could it be the interaction to tren and insulin. I don't know of any studies or anything to back it up but there have been a few people who go hypo on tren alone.

Last edited:
Several things come to mind here, sorry some of them are redundant due to good posts above...

-You were never ingesting enough carbs for the amount of slin you were using, the only reason you didn't have issues is your body had enough glycogen stores and/or digesting food for previous meals to deal with it. When you added all that tren, your metabolism went through the roof and you no longer had those reserves.

-Injecting IM is a crapshoot, you could hit a vein (or artery) or even get very close to one and get extremely fast absorption compared to another injection. This can even happen SQ but is less likely.

-Novolog is the fastest acting slin, humolog is fast too, but remember, both of these are MORE POTENT per IU due to their compressed active time. They are not just shorting acting, they are also more potent over that shorter time.

-Remember you are not a diabetic, you are ALSO producing natural insulin along with the exo slin you are injecting. Your natural secretion starts when foods start digesting in your stomach, not when the glucose hits your bloodstream. This means anything effecting digestive rate also effects natural insulin secretion.

-By "ramping up" your insulin dose, you are just increasing your insulin resistance. This insulin resistance is effecting you 24/7, not just when you are under the effects of the exo slin.

ya iv is pretty crazy why not just go with humalog sub q

Several things come to mind here, sorry some of them are redundant due to good posts above...

-You were never ingesting enough carbs for the amount of slin you were using, the only reason you didn't have issues is your body had enough glycogen stores and/or digesting food for previous meals to deal with it. When you added all that tren, your metabolism went through the roof and you no longer had those reserves.

-Injecting IM is a crapshoot, you could hit a vein (or artery) or even get very close to one and get extremely fast absorption compared to another injection. This can even happen SQ but is less likely.

-Novolog is the fastest acting slin, humolog is fast too, but remember, both of these are MORE POTENT per IU due to their compressed active time. They are not just shorting acting, they are also more potent over that shorter time.

-Remember you are not a diabetic, you are ALSO producing natural insulin along with the exo slin you are injecting. Your natural secretion starts when foods start digesting in your stomach, not when the glucose hits your bloodstream. This means anything effecting digestive rate also effects natural insulin secretion.

-By "ramping up" your insulin dose, you are just increasing your insulin resistance. This insulin resistance is effecting you 24/7, not just when you are under the effects of the exo slin.

very good points...

i am really thinking it has to do with the tren or that detox thing, i just have a feeling that its the tren though. Im slightly confused as of right now though as to where I should go from here, I don't want to give up but I'm a little hesitant to try anything at this point...

ya iv is pretty crazy why not just go with humalog sub q

Why dont you sit back, post less, read more, and learn? Your suggestions are not helping in the least.

To the op....
Add carbs... I think it's ridiculous this new fad with going as low as you can possibly go without going into a coma. Youre not going to get fat with a bit more in there.. insulin can really shove/ load glycogen.
Add glutamine to your shakes...this is a cheap insurance policy. Add aminos or htdrolyzed protein too if possible...more insurance and key nutrients.

dude i disagree ,no need to cry about it just cause someone disagrees with you ,humalog all the way

Yes. OK, I will not get in this insulin debate, I will tell you guys this, in 2000 a Bay are laboratory conducted experimental research on bodybuilders and track and field athletes (man and women)on insulin, I will make it short, the recovery on 10 IU where not better than on 3 IUs with the male athletes and 2 IUs on the women athletes.

okay 3 ius it is, what type of insulin are we talking?

everyone seems to say that prework out slin is best for gains.

but prework out it does make you feel slugish much like it does post, which can mess up work out.

Other than the obvious that the OP needs to figure out his carb ratio with the amount of slin. What can one do to avoid the slugish feeling while working out. I always have way to much carbs and such with slin but still get slugish. maybe im taking in too much shakes during work out and thats why i wanna puke?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
DRock1!
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131