over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Words from Rick Collins on the Mex AAS busts

MikeS

Moderator / FOUNDING Member
Staff member
Registered
DEA announced last week the arrests of individuals involved with eight "major steroid manufacturing companies" as part of what DEA claims is "the largest steroid enforcement operation in U.S. history." "Operation Gear Grinder" is described by DEA as a 21-month task force investigation that targeted Mexican veterinary steroid manufacturers whose products are claimed to have been illegally sold to U.S. consumers via the Internet. The arrests took place in San Diego, CA, and Laredo, TX. The companies named by DEA: Quality Vet, Denkall, Animal Power, Laboratorios Tornel, Laboratorios Brovel, Pet’s Pharma, Syd Group, and Loeffler. USA Today quoted DEA special agent Doug Coleman: "Because this is the biggest one we've ever done — we went after the manufacturers as well as the distributors, all the way down to the retail buyers — we're hoping it's going to have a significant impact on the market." The DEA press release also announced that DEA had "identified over 2,000 U.S. customers that have received steroids from the businesses indicted today." According to USA Today, DEA has begun locating these customers, many of whom used fake names and had packages sent to addresses other than their own. "We have agents all over the country trying to track down who all these people are," Coleman said. DEA will attempt to track these buyers through shipping records and email addresses. "If they've received packages through the mail we can absolutely charge them with a violation of federal law," Coleman said. Please let your members know about this bust and ongoing investigation, and remind them that the best source of relevant information is LEGAL MUSCLE. Anyone who hasn’t bought the book ought to do it immediately.

Best regards,
Team Legal Muscle

I dont know if Ive ever been as disguisted as I am now over the misdirection of expense and efforts in this country, against performance enhancing drugs.
Is it that important in the scope of the worlds HUGE problems, to take violent action in preventing guys from getting a little bigger and stronger; that we are over ruling law in other countries and literally storming the world in an abuse of Amerika's power, to inflict our own sick and twisted morality?

IP, this Mex situation...I am sickened by it all

Thanks for sharing that.
I agree, what a waste..... How about going after some real criminals :rolleyes:

MikeS

thank you as always.
but wow,i will go and get some lines i bet it will be easyer to get.
its shame that all this come to point like this.some crack dealers having fun right now.

thank you MikeS one more time

As much as I admire rick for what he has done for our community I was expecting to come on here and read some relevant info regarding what we could do to protect ourselves. This message is nothing more than rehased info we already know and Rick telling us to buy Legal muscle well we all know that already.

I was expecting him to say you need to do this and his and that and that if you have bought from them or they cant go after retail buyers because they have to prove you bought them and such.

Rick is the man but I dont really see any helpful info here other than buy legal muscle which we already know.

Mav

I wonder what the total dollar amount spent
so far on "Gear Grinder" is? Millions? Tens of
millions? And the amount is only going to grow
in the coming months. What a waste.

Okay But Don't Miss The Need

If you did do business with these comapnys to EE the computer, clean house and go about your life. If you don't have Ricks Book you must get it for at least one reason.

80% of those arrested talk to much. You most likely unless you are bigtime aren't going to get arrested. They may get a judge to issue a warrant and then every lawyer in town will send you his brochure, but they rarely have time for lame warrents. What you do if you have a warrant issued and you are not a major player then just find a good defense attorney that has a good reputation with judges and prosecuters. doesn't have to be the best or most expensive as the charges are going to be pleaded down to a misdemeaner as there is no way they can go before a jury and prove possession. Besides most prosecuters don't want to phucking deal with AS becuase they have very little experience with it. Now meth and crack and weed they know how to handle drug addicts. But big healthy respectful men they don't want to hang. I am an optomistic phucker aren't I.

Now if you are a major player and they know who you are and they might very well show up. Shoot Rick $500-$750 and have a preliminary strategy talk and that way he is at least aware of who you are and he most likely will allow you to use him as your lawyer to call once you are in jail. From that point on he either helps you identify someone in your area who can help you or consults with someone in your area. I think he's up there for a retainer, but if you are playing with prosecuters that got a hardon for AS you will want him on board.

I even think sources will be able to cut favorable deals as they like everybody else are never truly in possession of anything, despite what the invoices may say.

It sounds like hyperbole to me but major players are definately getting identified by the size and frequency in which they purchased.

The very first thing a source has to do once he gets up and running is at a minimum bury 25,000.00 in a $20 Home Depot safe becuase if your holding when you are popped it's probably 10K or so for Rick and 15K for your local attorney.

God Bless all of you and keep you safe!

I always say they don't get me until God says they get me then it is for my benefit!

Allbeef

What a waste of effort and money!

While they're dealing with Mexico and San Diego they should close the f***ing border and arrest the damn illegals that are all over the place right in front of them. That would be the best "bust" of all.

Just my $.02

Maverick said:
As much as I admire rick for what he has done for our community I was expecting to come on here and read some relevant info regarding what we could do to protect ourselves. This message is nothing more than rehased info we already know and Rick telling us to buy Legal muscle well we all know that already.

I was expecting him to say you need to do this and his and that and that if you have bought from them or they cant go after retail buyers because they have to prove you bought them and such.

Rick is the man but I dont really see any helpful info here other than buy legal muscle which we already know.

Mav

The same agents going after the AS manufacturers and users, I am sure, would love to catch the AS atty doing something illegal.

If he were to post what customers of these manufacturers should do in an actual case it could easily be construed that Rick was giving out legal advice and I am sure he is not licensed in every state. BTW the advice he would be giving would be illegal as he would be telling you how to avoid arrest for an illegal action.

CROWLER

It's not a big deal unless you are a major player

They don't really have anything on a little guy. Even if they did happen to show up at your door you would just have to deny any knowledge. I doubt they can even get a search warrant for the small customers.

Rick can give advice over the phone to anyone, but my inclination was to throw him a little money so I had his name in my wallet and he knew my circumstances. I honestly never had to use him as I used a very good local attorney but it was great comfort to know up untill I retained my local attorney that I could call Rick and he would answer the phone and be of help. I believe it is all protected information and I know his emails have a client / attorney privelage to them.

There not going to phuck with Rick he's part of the game and he is a necessary component. What prosecuter wouldn't want to interact with one of the most knowledgable defense attorneys in the area of AS. This is all a game and everyone is trying to make a name for themselves. Everybody exagerates their worth whether it be the source, the attorney, or the DEA.

To some degree it is who you know and justice is not really fair in this country because money buys good representation and good representation generally has good relationships with the prosecuter and the judges and there is a little give and take thru out the relationship. You just hope when it is your case the prosecuter is willing to give alittle this time.

Allbeef

|--[\\\]>------- It has already begun. remember the story that i posted about my friend last week? they really are going through the records and visiting the 'smaller fish'

bigbadasian said:
|--[\\\]>------- It has already begun. remember the story that i posted about my friend last week? they really are going through the records and visiting the 'smaller fish'

Anyone who bought directly from the sites could be contacted... but .. do you realize that 2000 people is not allot considering the size and quantity those company produce in volume. I mean... every single mexican pharmacy in mexico sold these products... you know how many there are? Jeeezzz.
They "maybe" can hassle the people of whom they find the bank transactions, WU ... Credit card users... ON THIS SIDE... but they cant do shit to the retail pharmacies in Mexico. Theres WAY to many and its just not legal.
Everything my supplier does... from me to the top is done in cash. That is something they can not trace. Most of the TJ pharmacies did the same thing... cash.
So.. FUCKEM.
Its just a scare tactic boys.... i called my supplier and he has yet to hear anything from anyone about any of this except what i showed him on the internet..... and his "Distributors" drop by every day.... without a problem.

Its the blind leading the blind... thats all.
Its just good ass showing for the US media ... to make them look like there "doing something" to justify spending all that money on NOTHING.

Last edited:
The readings say the busts were in CA and TX. Not Mexico. So, as JJ suggests, how are the real Mex labs affected?
AllBeef is correct. You will need a local lawyer as Rick is not liscenced except in NY, I believe.
And Rick can consult, and work with the DA and all that-like be a second lawyer. Really (unless its a jury trial) most of the 'positioning' between lawyers is not during testomany.
So Ricks input will be heard fully. Trust me-Ive been there!

Last edited:
THANKS FOR THE HEADS UP!

JJ INSANE1 said:
Anyone who bought directly from the sites could be contacted... but .. do you realize that 2000 people is not allot considering the size and quantity those company produce in volume. I mean... every single mexican pharmacy in mexico sold these products... you know how many there are? Jeeezzz.
They "maybe" can hassle the people of whom they find the bank transactions, WU ... Credit card users... ON THIS SIDE... but they cant do shit to the retail pharmacies in Mexico. Theres WAY to many and its just not legal.
Everything my supplier does... from me to the top is done in cash. That is something they can not trace. Most of the TJ pharmacies did the same thing... cash.
So.. FUCKEM.
Its just a scare tactic boys.... i called my supplier and he has yet to hear anything from anyone about any of this except what i showed him on the internet..... and his "Distributors" drop by every day.... without a problem.

Its the blind leading the blind... thats all.
Its just good ass showing for the US media ... to make them look like there "doing something" to justify spending all that money on NOTHING.

I AM GLAD THE DISTRIBUTORS KEEP ON ROLLING. IT PISSES ME OFF THAT SO MUCH MONEY IS SPENT ON STOPPING THE SPREAD OF INDIVDUAL ATTAINMENT OF A BIG BENCH PRESS! A NATIONAL SECURITY ISSUE IF EVER THEIR WAS ONE.

Just got off the phone with my my main bro in TJ. He said no one has even mentioned that shit in TJ. When he told the other Pharmacia owners... it was a laughing contest.
Here is what he found out.... the guy that was busted was a distributor of allot of different labs... (the ones mentioned in the DEA article).
He took money orders... credit cards and bank transfers from US customers.
He used his email to advertise on the company sites. So anyone who logged onto Quality vet could email this dude and he would sell arrange a sale.
He had crossers in TJ and Texas .. these guys are the other guys who got busted... his shippers on the US side.
Now... Technically... the Mexican dude is out of harms way even though he is indicted as long as he stays in mexico.
He said Albert Saltiel-Cohen was NOT the owner of SHIT. He was just a distributor. Thats just what i was told... i would imagine he would know.
Think about it this way... if someone was selling Tylenol over the border into mexico... it is legal here but not legal there. Could the mexican government come and shut down the Tylenol company for something that is totally legal here? NO.
Its the same with anabolics in Mexico. They are not illegal in mexico so... the only way the US can prosecute is to nab who ever they can on the US side of the border.
From what i understand... NONE of the border pharmacies are even phased or worried about this shit.
I mean... how can the feds bust a company for selling to retail stores (pharms) if the products are totally legal?
That DEA article is pure HYPED up media bullshit. Its just a way to justify all the money the have pocketed while "investigating" Operation money waste".

Quote:
"The Southern District of California has issued indictments charging the companies and individual defendants with the following:Title 21, U.S.C., Secs. 952, 960 and 963 - Conspiracy to Import Anabolic Steroids; Title 21, U.S.C., Secs. 846 and 841(a)(1) - Conspiracy to Distribute Anabolic Steroids; Title 18, U.S.C., Sec. 2; Title 18, U.S.C., Secs. 1956(h) and 1956(a)(1)(A)(I) - Conspiracy to Launder Money; Title 21, U.S.C.,Sec. 853(a), Title 18, U.S.C.,Sec. 982 and Title 21, U.S.C.,Sec. 853(p) - Criminal Forfeiture"

None of that can hold up. Its just bullshit charges. Looks good in the papers and on the web sites though.

Quote:
"DEA also identified over 2,000 U.S. customers that have received steroids from the businesses indicted today. These customers consist of individual users, street-level dealers, and organized trafficking groups in dozens of cities across the country."

"Financial transactions were primarily done via Western Union wire transfers, as well as bank transfers and credit card payments."

Jesus.. who would think 2000 Americans could be so ignorant as to use WU - WIRE TRANSFERS - CREDIT CARDS to buy illegal drugs and then have them imported? Sure.. they probably do have 2000 people to investigate... but if they had used a more secure method of payment... that wouldnt be the case.
Also... all 2000 people can laugh right in the DEAs face as long as they KEEP THERE MOUTH SHUT... AND DONT ADMIT SHIT!
Just like Rick says in his book... most people rat there own asses out with there big mouths.
If you get a knock on the door by the feds...make SURE YOUR HOUSE IS CLEAN! and just tell them to have a nice day and you dont want to talk to them. What ever the case... even if they say they bank transactions... credit card receipts... NEVER ADMIT SHIT.
DENY DENY DENY! Without your confession... they will never charge you with shit.

Last edited:
JJ, I recommend finding a new source of info in TJ - Alberto Saltiel is without a doubt the owner of Denkall, QV an AP. The US indictments are very big news in Mex and have a lot of the other indicted owners and connected graneros/veterinarios extremely worried. Not only do they have to contend with the US charges, but more importantly it's just a matter of time before these companies/owners face charges in Mexico by PGR/Mex Feds - a la Francisco Molina (owner of Ttokkyo labs who is currently serving A LONG prison sentence in Mexico).

llbean06 said:
JJ, I recommend finding a new source of info in TJ - Alberto Saltiel is without a doubt the owner of Denkall, QV an AP. The US indictments are very big news in Mex and have a lot of the other indicted owners and connected graneros/veterinarios extremely worried. Not only do they have to contend with the US charges, but more importantly it's just a matter of time before these companies/owners face charges in Mexico by PGR/Mex Feds - a la Francisco Molina (owner of Ttokkyo labs who is currently serving A LONG prison sentence in Mexico).

If he's serving a long prison sentence how do you know this?

llbean06 said:

Well.. all i know is what i was told. I could care less. I have no problem getting products... every Pharm owner i know has no worries over this shit.
Its crap bro... none of this shit is ever going to hold up.
Ttokkyo and Gorge is a TOTALLY different story... the ONLY reason he got fucked is KETIMINE... everyone knows that.
If it wasnt for Ket then no one would have touched him.
I guess only time will tell.

What law has changed that allows the US and DEA go into another country and charge them with distributing a product that is not illegal in there country?

K wasn't illegal in Mex either when Ttokkyo was selling it. Molina's charges in Mex had very little to do with Ketamine but were more related to organized crime, money laundering and tax evasion (ironically a very big charge in Mex) - which i assume will be the similar Mex charges levied against most if not all of these other labs. If you've read the actual US indictment (posted on the UG board) you'll see that this new case against these Mex labs is almost identical to the Ttokkyo case - Mex labs directly & indirectly making sure their meds were made available in the US. Only difference is the medication - K vs gear - neither illegal, but both controlled/scheduled in Mex & the US.

llbean06 said:
K wasn't illegal in Mex either when Ttokkyo was selling it. Molina's charges in Mex had very little to do with Ketamine but were more related to organized crime, money laundering and tax evasion (ironically a very big charge in Mex) - which i assume will be the similar Mex charges levied against most if not all of these other labs. If you've read the actual US indictment (posted on the UG board) you'll see that this new case against these Mex labs is almost identical to the Ttokkyo case - Mex labs directly & indirectly making sure their meds were made available in the US. Only difference is the medication - K vs gear - neither illegal, but both controlled/scheduled in Mex & the US.

I do know that my supplier would NOT touch Ket even though i had a billion request for it... so it was allot more of a concern then any anabolic.
I still dont think any of this will stand.
When the Ttokkyo labs crap went down... there products where off the market in NO time. As of right now... every company that where named in those indictments are still producing as much quantity as before.

Like i said... its all show in my book. Nail one big dawg to make it look good... then play the "we are going after everyone" tactic as usual.

Demand and supply my friends.... nothing can stop that.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131