over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

World's Strongest Man

yea bodybuilders and power lifters are all intimidating but they are fucking jokes when it comes to fighting lol

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCgH_5VVEPc"]Mariusz Pudzianowski vs James Thompson [KSW 16] - YouTube[/ame]

would NOT want to get hit by that guy. yikes!!:eek:

all you do is run around him and duck... hit those knees and you be golden

NEVER try to hit a bodybuilder or a power lifter in the ballz... cuz they got none, unless you know he takes HCG

Nothing like internet warriors...you my friend are a complete joke on this board

oh snap:eek::food-:mil awaiting rawman's reply. this is going to be good. I love internet feuds and forum dramas:eek::D

Last edited:
I would love to see you get in the ring with Mariusz and show him how it is done :eek::D
If I was 30 yrs younger and could run, I'd get in the ring with him...LOL

So I'm at the gym on the treadmill warming up this afternoon and WSM is on ESPN.

Guy from Iceland that was leading his bracket named Burjellson or something was listed I think at 6'8" 418! Good god what a man!

Natural? lol

His name is Thor Bjornsson

**broken link removed**

my brother talked to a famous american ex-strongman a few years ago and he told him it was harder for the americans cuz they couldnt "get the good shit" in the states.
and they have heart rate monitors on the guys this time, some of them are over 200 bpm. giant guys with 200+ bpm. i pity their poor hearts.

Raw33man vs Mariusz

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQVsyvuij20]Skin it..go ahead, skin that Smoke Wagon and see what happens! - YouTube[/ame]

yea bodybuilders and power lifters are all intimidating but they are fucking jokes when it comes to fighting lol

Mariusz Pudzianowski vs James Thompson [KSW 16] - YouTube

I agree and disagree.

I personally am 275lbs right now... most likely will be getting heavier before dieting starts. I've been training in BJJ for the last 5 years. I'm quicker and have more endurance than many of the higher ranking belts. It's basically assumed that whoever rolls with me is going to be the next guy "sitting out/taking a breather" on the next round.

I'd bet TooPowerful4U, although smaller, is the same. He was a legit wrestler. I'd NEVER want to fight him.

Most of the guys you speak of think their power will dictate the fight. Get a guy focusing on pure technique with endurance... he's a goddamn nightmare. The only disadvantage at that point is reach. Heavier guy = heavier weight class = fighting guys with a better reach advantage.

Good example- Jeff Monson. 2 time winner of the ADCC Submission Wrestling World Championship, and a NOGI Brazilian Jiu Jitsu World Champion. Fought Tim Sylvia for the belt to a decision. (huge reach disadvantage)

Last edited:
my brother talked to a famous american ex-strongman a few years ago and he told him it was harder for the americans cuz they couldnt "get the good shit" in the states.
and they have heart rate monitors on the guys this time, some of them are over 200 bpm. giant guys with 200+ bpm. i pity their poor hearts.

Holy shit bro, is that their resting heart rates?! Either way it's a heart attack waiting to happen.

Pud's the man, but Thompson had his hands at his sides half way through the 1st round and was getting tagged with Pud's best and it didn't seem to bother Thompson much. I'm pretty sure BJ Penn could have knocked Thompson out given that same opportunity. Give Mariusz a chance to train like a fighter and watch out, champions hart is a champions hart, only problem is he's ~40lbs over weight and a little long in the tooth. :D

Peace, still working on 50- RG

Holy shit bro, is that their resting heart rates?! Either way it's a heart attack waiting to happen.

No, the highest I see one guys go was 196 and he was pulling a lorry, and that was right at the end.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Mariusz is a genetic freak for sure!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfNlxaASkgY]Mariusz Pudzianowski Leg Training - YouTube[/ame]

His name is Thor Bjornsson

**broken link removed**

Well if his name is Thor Bjornsson i guess he doesnt need drugs.

he is clearly Thor re-incarnate :)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity