advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Would shitloading with insulin work for carbing up?

La_pantera

Registered
Hi guys

One iffb pro is helping me with the prep and he want me to do a shitloading trial approach but with inuslin but i know that using hi fat food with insulin is a big NO but when you depleted and load up with fatty foods and sugars and use insulin would you still store fat?

Would it work better with insulin?

sorry if its a stupid question but would like to know more from experience users who have tried it and how the results was before i give it a try and if its a good/bad idea?

Appreciate all answers 🙏

it's impossible to store fat when you're on a decimate and do even a few days of high calories - plus it's a myth that insulin stores fat

This bodybuilder advises you well and listen to him - with insulin you will only load glycogen and zero body fat

It's been translated 1000 times...

it's impossible to store fat when you're on a decimate and do even a few days of high calories - plus it's a myth that insulin stores fat

This bodybuilder advises you well and listen to him - with insulin you will only load glycogen and zero body fat

It's been translated 1000 times...
thanks luki 🙏 will the look be much fuller when add insulin?

How long is a piece of string?
There are many variables here that will influence the outcome, including but not limited to
- the exact foods and amounts you eat
- how much insulin you use, and what type, and what protocol
- what your metabolism is like
- how lean you are
etc etc etc
It's certainly something I'd want to do a test run with a couple weeks out to see how you respond to.

"i know that using hi fat food with insulin is a big NO"

There are no absolutes in bodybuilding. Whenever I hear blanket advice using words like "NEVER" or "ALWAYS" I tune out because I realize our conversation has shifted from the achievement of results into a theological debate regarding the preservation of ideologies.

"i know that using hi fat food with insulin is a big NO"

There are no absolutes in bodybuilding. Whenever I hear blanket advice using words like "NEVER" or "ALWAYS" I tune out because I realize our conversation has shifted from the achievement of results into a theological debate regarding the preservation of ideologies.
Hard to store fat in a depleted state, glycogen is depleted, intra muscular triglycerides are depleted (that's why fat loading works)

How long is a piece of string?
There are many variables here that will influence the outcome, including but not limited to
- the exact foods and amounts you eat
- how much insulin you use, and what type, and what protocol
- what your metabolism is like
- how lean you are
etc etc etc
It's certainly something I'd want to do a test run with a couple weeks out to see how you respond to.

Oh mr Starnes…..it’s such a joy to see someone post who’s forgotten more about diet/training/nutrition than most of us will ever figure out.

Hope all is well brother.

Hi guys

One iffb pro is helping me with the prep and he want me to do a shitloading trial approach but with inuslin but i know that using hi fat food with insulin is a big NO but when you depleted and load up with fatty foods and sugars and use insulin would you still store fat?

Would it work better with insulin?

sorry if its a stupid question but would like to know more from experience users who have tried it and how the results was before i give it a try and if its a good/bad idea?

Appreciate all answers 🙏

Too many rabbit holes to go into.

“It depends”

Do you know who has the highest intra muscular triglycerid content? Type 2 diabetics. Do you know who ties them? Ultra endurance athletes. Haha wrap your head around that.

The most insulin resistant humans….to the point of pathological disease…have the same IMTGs of the most insulin sensitive humans on the planet.

Bleh.

Too many rabbit holes to go into.

“It depends”

Do you know who has the highest intra muscular triglycerid content? Type 2 diabetics. Do you know who ties them? Ultra endurance athletes. Haha wrap your head around that.

The most insulin resistant humans….to the point of pathological disease…have the same IMTGs of the most insulin sensitive humans on the planet.

Bleh.
True, and fascinating
The apparent paradox has been partly unmasked tho:

"The marked differences in lipid storage morphology between trained subjects and T2DM: the latter group mainly store lipid in larger LDs (lipid droplets) in the subsarcolemmal (SS) region of type II fibers, whereas Trained store lipid in a higher number of LDs in the intramyofibrillar (IMF) region of type I fibers. "​

Diabetics also have different specific ceramide species that promote insulin resistance.

True, and fascinating
The apparent paradox has been partly unmasked tho:

"The marked differences in lipid storage morphology between trained subjects and T2DM: the latter group mainly store lipid in larger LDs (lipid droplets) in the subsarcolemmal (SS) region of type II fibers, whereas Trained store lipid in a higher number of LDs in the intramyofibrillar (IMF) region of type I fibers. "​

Diabetics also have different specific ceramide species that promote insulin resistance.

Agreed…and it seems the rate of turnover of those lipids matter. Diabetics….low low turnover….just sits there…..runners…..total depletion and repletion almost
Every day. Sometimes Twice a day….example…my old lady….morning “easy run” 7 miles….probably quite depleting. Eat eat eat. Hard bike ride of 35 miles….depleted….next day medium swim…..eat eat
Eat…

Diabetic eat…..sit…..sit….sit……eat….cut off foot

Thanks erveryone for your responses appreciate the feedback and tips.

The reason we want try the shitloading approach because the standard carb up never seem to work with my body. Last time i had a cheatday yes not cheatmeal and i was eating upwards 10.0000 calories that day and barely drank that much maybe 1 litre the whole day the pumps and fullness in the gym the nextday was just unreal.

I was on low carb/low fat diet 5 days high water and high sodium prior to the cheatday so i was depleted. but we did not use insulin that time.

Still trying to figure out what happen was i holding alot of water that when i lowered my water and ate high calorie and high sodium foods, pizza, burgers, donut, candy and all the calories it filled me up or was i just to depleted from sodium that my body absorbed all the extra sodium i was eating. I was not tracking i was just enjoying my cheatday snacking here and there + 3 big meals pizza, burgers and fries, lebanese buffee.

Thanks erveryone for your responses appreciate the feedback and tips.

The reason we want try the shitloading approach because the standard carb up never seem to work with my body. Last time i had a cheatday yes not cheatmeal and i was eating upwards 10.0000 calories that day and barely drank that much maybe 1 litre the whole day the pumps and fullness in the gym the nextday was just unreal.

I was on low carb/low fat diet 5 days high water and high sodium prior to the cheatday so i was depleted. but we did not use insulin that time.

Still trying to figure out what happen was i holding alot of water that when i lowered my water and ate high calorie and high sodium foods, pizza, burgers, donut, candy and all the calories it filled me up or was i just to depleted from sodium that my body absorbed all the extra sodium i was eating. I was not tracking i was just enjoying my cheatday snacking here and there + 3 big meals pizza, burgers and fries, lebanese buffee.
garbage load works but has one flaw - 90% chance you will have digestive problems and a bloated stomach the next day - it will not pass in classic physics

garbage load works but has one flaw - 90% chance you will have digestive problems and a bloated stomach the next day - it will not pass in classic physics
Another reason to do one or two trial runs.
I also find it funny that people will have cheat meals or free meals on their diet but never complain about bloating or digestive issues but then shitload and say it fucked up my stomach..LOL

Another reason to do one or two trial runs.
I also find it funny that people will have cheat meals or free meals on their diet but never complain about bloating or digestive issues but then shitload and say it fucked up my stomach..LOL
exactly test and trial even if little bloated the day the next day all digested and gone.

Here is the plan for the shitloading with insulin we going to try if anyone have any suggestion or feedback appreciate if you chime in.

from wake up to bed. full day load

Meal 1: 4iu humalog
2 burgers + 1 fries + Mcflurry

snack between meals if hungry : donut, cookie, ice cream, candy

Meal 2: 4iu humalog
Hawai pizza

snack between meals if hungry: candy, chocholate, cookies,

Meal 3: 4iu humalog
2 burger + 1 Fries + mcflurry

Snack between meals if hungry:
candy, chocholate, cookies,

water intake very low max 1 litre during the day when thirsty. calories should land around 10k.

I an very depleted after 10 days low carbs 60g and low fat high water, high sodium

Here is the plan for the shitloading with insulin we going to try if anyone have any suggestion or feedback appreciate if you chime in.

from wake up to bed. full day load

Meal 1: 4iu humalog
2 burgers + 1 fries + Mcflurry

snack between meals if hungry : donut, cookie, ice cream, candy

Meal 2: 4iu humalog
Hawai pizza

snack between meals if hungry: candy, chocholate, cookies,

Meal 3: 4iu humalog
2 burger + 1 Fries + mcflurry

Snack between meals if hungry:
candy, chocholate, cookies,

water intake very low max 1 litre during the day when thirsty. calories should land around 10k.

I an very depleted after 10 days low carbs 60g and low fat high water, high sodium
4iu humalog and 3 meals of junk food and fmiecie in between...sorry but for me it's a definite no - but your choice 🤷🏻‍♂️

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131