advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Would shitloading with insulin work for carbing up?

Didn't the final skiploading have like 2 shitloads, first a depletion and load, the the same thing again? Something like that. Don't kill me if I'm completely wrong, but I seem to remember skip changing the plan somewhere along the way.

it's impossible to store fat when you're on a decimate and do even a few days of high calories - plus it's a myth that insulin stores fat

This bodybuilder advises you well and listen to him - with insulin you will only load glycogen and zero body fat

It's been translated 1000 times...
@luki7788 any literature on this? I was arguing about this with someone today. I’m of the belief that the whole “eating fats while on insulin will just store and make you fatter” is an obsolete myth. I was criticized for eating ribeye with my rice and Slin…

@luki7788 any literature on this? I was arguing about this with someone today. I’m of the belief that the whole “eating fats while on insulin will just store and make you fatter” is an obsolete myth. I was criticized for eating ribeye with my rice and Slin…
While i do agree w you guys, saturated fats like ribeye seem to hit different, as in better ability to be stored 🤷🏻‍♂️
just what i’ve seen w myself

I personally wouldn’t pair saturated fats say from a Ribeye with insulin.

Now almond butter and oils- monounsaturated fats are a different story.

garbage load works but has one flaw - 90% chance you will have digestive problems and a bloated stomach the next day - it will not pass in classic physics
I agree with this! it also depends on how your body reacts to refeeds with (carbs, fats) as well. Your coach should be trying to see what you look like before during and the next day on these types of refeeds if you plan on competing. In my experience see what your body tolerates throughout your peeps refeeds and stick to it..no need to make significant changes prior to show days as conditioning can be altered significantly

While i do agree w you guys, saturated fats like ribeye seem to hit different, as in better ability to be stored 🤷🏻‍♂️
just what i’ve seen w myself
What do you think about extra virgin olive oil with insulin? Part of the reason that I haven't tried insulin is because I have EVOO with pretty much every meal and I thought you're not supposed to consume fats with insulin

you couldn't pay me to try this protocol, why would you try it when so many other non "shit" protocols have been proven effective? You should peak on foods that you have used your entire prep.

What do you think about extra virgin olive oil with insulin? Part of the reason that I haven't tried insulin is because I have EVOO with pretty much every meal and I thought you're not supposed to consume fats with insulin
it comes down to context

what type of insulin you’re using, how much actual fat, what else is in the meal etc

you can have fats with insulin but obv there’s a point where it’s not a positive

with all due respect, but I see that people are completely unable to use ordinary logic - an example?

we eat a meal consisting of 200g of 93% beef and 80g of carbs from white rice, which gives us about 40g of protein, 80g of carbs and 15g of fats - fats and carbohydrates together, and our pancreas secretes insulin 24/7, so if we do not add synthetic insulin to such a meal, we will not we will catch fat (even though our pancreas will release a lot of insulin after eating it) but if we add it, we will catch fat tissue? lol

with all due respect, but I see that people are completely unable to use ordinary logic - an example?

we eat a meal consisting of 200g of 93% beef and 80g of carbs from white rice, which gives us about 40g of protein, 80g of carbs and 15g of fats - fats and carbohydrates together, and our pancreas secretes insulin 24/7, so if we do not add synthetic insulin to such a meal, we will not we will catch fat (even though our pancreas will release a lot of insulin after eating it) but if we add it, we will catch fat tissue? lol
Ok but your pancreas natural response to said meal is not even remotely comparable to the effect of a largely supraphysiological dose of exogenous Insulin.
To all the other posters, yeah different fats possess different effect on insulin sensitivity so the varying degree of fat accrural makes perfectly sense.

Personally, I am a supporter of a very low-fat diet and when it comes to fats, I do not add any extra fats, i.e. anything such as oils or peanut butter, etc. I only add what I have in my food. If I want a little more fat, instead of chicken I will add some lean beef or wild salmon, etc. - I like this approach for myself, not for others.

Certainly, if you stay on a very low fat diet, you can eat almost unlimited carbohydrates and not gain fat (of course, we are talking about people who already have a developed metabolism and low body fat level, because if you have excess fat to burn, low fat will not be the best choice

Personally, I am a supporter of a very low-fat diet and when it comes to fats, I do not add any extra fats, i.e. anything such as oils or peanut butter, etc. I only add what I have in my food. If I want a little more fat, instead of chicken I will add some lean beef or wild salmon, etc. - I like this approach for myself, not for others.

Certainly, if you stay on a very low fat diet, you can eat almost unlimited carbohydrates and not gain fat (of course, we are talking about people who already have a developed metabolism and low body fat level, because if you have excess fat to burn, low fat will not be the best choice
i have added 50g of fats into my diet mainly from olive oil, some almond butter, guacamole, whole eggs.
Since then i felt "better" even if i really don't know why....

you couldn't pay me to try this protocol, why would you try it when so many other non "shit" protocols have been proven effective? You should peak on foods that you have used your entire prep.
And if I had a weekly cheat meal for the last 16 weeks why would all of a sudden a shit load destroy my hard work....LOL...some of you guys 🥸🤪

I think that genetics is the key here too, I know subjects who eat a fixed 700/800 g of carbohydrates, 300/350 g of proteins every day, and keep fats at 100/120g; I know one in person and he is an Italian pro, but there are other guys who are even less known; It's no chemical secret, but hard work, the thing these guys have in common is

cardio workout 7/7
high volume training 6/7 (even 2 sessions per day)

fats if used well make you a stone, in fact, as it seems to me, did you also make your athlete do it in Milan or Spain? ; 1 day of carbohydrate recharging, and 1 day of fat recharging; by managing liquids/diuretics you arrive full and thick

I think that genetics is the key here too, I know subjects who eat a fixed 700/800 g of carbohydrates, 300/350 g of proteins every day, and keep fats at 100/120g; I know one in person and he is an Italian pro, but there are other guys who are even less known; It's no chemical secret, but hard work, the thing these guys have in common is

cardio workout 7/7
high volume training 6/7 (even 2 sessions per day)

fats if used well make you a stone, in fact, as it seems to me, did you also make your athlete do it in Milan or Spain? ; 1 day of carbohydrate recharging, and 1 day of fat recharging; by managing liquids/diuretics you arrive full and thick
Keep in mind that the OP was in reference to shit loading and @luki7788 was answering in his original post in regards to that. Not how to structure a daily diet. 😊

Fats are essential. Nobody can or is denying that. It’s the type that matters. And trace amounts of animal fats can be beneficial too as they contain things such as retinol.

Keep in mind that the OP was in reference to shit loading and @luki7788 was answering in his original post in regards to that. Not how to structure a daily diet. 😊

Fats are essential. Nobody can or is denying that. It’s the type that matters. And trace amounts of animal fats can be beneficial too as they contain things such as retinol.
yes but if I remember correctly in the past he spent years at zero fat (or in any case just over 10 grams), something I also did and now having them higher the condition is the same in terms of draft, but I'm better both in terms of strength than blood tests

yes but if I remember correctly in the past he spent years at zero fat (or in any case just over 10 grams), something I also did and now having them higher the condition is the same in terms of draft, but I'm better both in terms of strength than blood tests
I’ll let him answer to that, but if I remember correctly he also takes very high doses of EPA/DHA through supplements to offset. All depends on your goal.

I’ll let him answer to that, but if I remember correctly he also takes very high doses of EPA/DHA through supplements to offset. All depends on your goal.
Exactly - it was never completely zero (in the offseason) just about 20g of added fats per day plus a constant 10g of omega3 per day

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131