advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Would shitloading with insulin work for carbing up?

Bro, listen the coach... I would do it completely differently - I don't prefer any garbage loading
Exactly 💯....... YOU HIRED A COACH SO LISTEN TO HIM

man I would be mad as fuck if my client was going and asking a bunch of random motherfuckers on a message board "what should I do" I would fire that client immediately!

Exactly 💯....... YOU HIRED A COACH SO LISTEN TO HIM

man I would be mad as fuck if my client was going and asking a bunch of random motherfuckers on a message board "what should I do" I would fire that client immediately!
He is not really my coach just a friend that recommend me to try it did not mention any special food he said eat chocholate and candys basically.

Bro, listen the coach... I would do it completely differently - I don't prefer any garbage loading
shitloading is mostly garbage food what i understand or it would be more carb loading instead not shitloading.

shitloading is mostly garbage food what i understand or it would be more carb loading instead not shitloading.
I won't write anything anymore because you analyze too much anyway what I've written to you at least a few times and I'll say something, you won't be able to sleep at night because of the excess of thoughts 😅

When I diet I my weekend carb ups include junk and high fat foods with insulin every time and it's never negatively impacted my physique. I think this varies in effectiveness for everyone but I know it works for many guys.

That much sugar should make your insulin levels spike without additional. Skip from intensemuscle is the most knowledgeable in my opinion about that type of prep. B-boy mentioned him above.

Ok trial run done and this is how it all started...

stopped drinking water night before bed. next morning started shitloading.

Meal 1: 4iu humalog,
2 burgers, 1 fries, ice cream, candy

snack: donut, chocholate

Meal 2: 4iu humalog

Meal 3: 4iu humalog

Lebanese food: hummus, thyme, cheese, bread, butter.

total calories: 5800

Protein: 200
Carbs: 650
Fat: 224

Sodium 10.000mg
Potassium 4000mg

water intake was only drinking when thirsty, mouth felt dry and hands felt dry. total 2.5 litre water the whole day.

= end result watery soft flat look. did not work looked better flat. But digestion was all good no bloating or anything during the day.
What went wrong no idea maybe to much sodium and sugar and insulin did not fill me up 1%.

Ok trial run done and this is how it all started...

stopped drinking water night before bed. next morning started shitloading.

Meal 1: 4iu humalog,

Meal 2: 4iu humalog

Meal 3: 4iu humalog

Lebanese food: hummus, thyme, cheese, bread, butter.

total calories: 5800

Protein: 200
Carbs: 650
Fat: 224

Sodium 10.000mg
Potassium 4000mg

water intake was only drinking when thirsty, mouth felt dry and hands felt dry. total 2.5 litre water the whole day.

= end result watery soft flat look. did not work looked better flat. But digestion was all good no bloating or anything during the day.
What went wrong no idea maybe to much sodium and sugar and insulin did not fill me up 1%.
hahahha .... how did you want to recharge without water - you don't know that every 1g of carbohydrates needs 3g of water to - charging worked😅

hahahha .... how did you want to recharge without water - you don't know that every 1g of carbohydrates needs 3g of water to - charging worked😅
Thats the approach with shitloading no?

2.5 litre is still some water i did not cut it out.

650g x 3 = 1950 so i drank enough if you say 3g water per 1g carbs.

You didn't read any of the old shitloading threads did you? Trust me I know you didn't because you didn't follow the protocol at all.

😅 such calculations are worth nothing - you probably don't realize how much water your body "processes" every day - your body doesn't give a shit Your charging and glycogen if it has little of this water, it uses it for other processes that are much more important to it

When you loadin your salt and water should be higher than normal - it makes no sense to average here but no one with me has less than 12g of salt and 10 liters of water during carbload days

3.5l .... this is only the last day before the competition - we are in the 21st century and there is so much knowledge on the internet on PM, there are plenty of experienced bodybuilders and you still don't listen to them when they give you good advice, you just use some strange methods from the time when bodybuilders they were just gaining knowledge and doing all sorts of stupid things

You're just indestructible🤷🏻‍♂️

You didn't read any of the old shitloading threads did you? Trust me I know you didn't because you didn't follow the protocol at all.
I did read it over and over. i followed the protocol as much as i could. I loaded water and sodium before started shitloading.
I tried keep water as low as possible as it says in the protocol so the body can scavange the water from the food to fill you up.
😅 such calculations are worth nothing - you probably don't realize how much water your body "processes" every day - your body doesn't give a shit Your charging and glycogen if it has little of this water, it uses it for other processes that are much more important to it

When you loadin your salt and water should be higher than normal - it makes no sense to average here but no one with me has less than 12g of salt and 10 liters of water during carbload days

3.5l .... this is only the last day before the competition - we are in the 21st century and there is so much knowledge on the internet on PM, there are plenty of experienced bodybuilders and you still don't listen to them when they give you good advice, you just use some strange methods from the time when bodybuilders they were just gaining knowledge and doing all sorts of stupid things

You're just indestructible🤷🏻‍♂️
Lukki you funny guy but i like you. You have a lot of knowledge i know bro but try not be so harsh to me haha i am still a amateur and learning.
It was just a trial run to see how it worked the iffb guy just wanted to test it on me so i listen to him or i woud never use insulin because i dont like the way it make me feel and look.

I agree with you need alot of water to fill up. when you say 12g salt you dont mean 12.000mg sodium i guess. you mean 12g actual salt?

We post here to get more knowledge about bodybuilding and nutrition nobody knows everything haha excuse my stupidity but if you dont ask you will never know. And i apprecaite you guys take your time and reply.

Next trial will just keep water high and sodium high and just increase carbs and do clean and see whats the diffrence it will give.

During a shitload water MUST BE tightly controlled. You only drink water if you load and are still flat it then becomes a do I need more food (usually not) do I need to drink a little water? You drank water all day during your shitload, also you don't need so many hours to shitload.
ME:
Last 3 days before a show I increase water a little each day, the Friday before a Saturday morning prejudging I'm drinking a ton of water and pissing like crazy, at 9pm I stop drinking water and 10pm I start shitloading with burger, fries, cake, very dense calorie food (pecan pie), I eat until I go to bed, then I usually wake at about 2am and check myself in the mirror, I already am starting to get dry mouth and very dry looking, I eat maybe a slice of pie and go back to sleep till around 6am, I wake and check conditioning again I am dryer and skin is getting tighter (muscles are filling and starting to push against skin, I go and have some pancakes and eggs go back to hotel room and kick my feet up and rest for about 2 hours then check conditioning last time, if I'm dry and tight then I'm done eating and just monitor fullness and drink about 6oz of water about an hour before pumping up and nibble a tiny bit of chocolate to bring some veins out if I'm warm enough.

The goal with a proper shitload is not to be skin splitting full but be dry and hard and full enough where your skin is tight against your muscle. The bigger and leaner you are the better the shitload looks.

Also I NEVER use insulin I just use glucose disposal agents like berberine and such

Sounds to me "YOUR COACH" is having you do shit he knows nothing about (shitloading AND with insulin)

Sounds to me "YOUR COACH" is having you do shit he knows nothing about (shitloading AND with insulin)

not really my coach just a friend who compete. thats why i ask here about insulin not really fan of that so i was little sceptical. but now he knows i dont work on me.

During a shitload water MUST BE tightly controlled. You only drink water if you load and are still flat it then becomes a do I need more food (usually not) do I need to drink a little water? You drank water all day during your shitload, also you don't need so many hours to shitload.
ME:
Last 3 days before a show I increase water a little each day, the Friday before a Saturday morning prejudging I'm drinking a ton of water and pissing like crazy, at 9pm I stop drinking water and 10pm I start shitloading with burger, fries, cake, very dense calorie food (pecan pie), I eat until I go to bed, then I usually wake at about 2am and check myself in the mirror, I already am starting to get dry mouth and very dry looking, I eat maybe a slice of pie and go back to sleep till around 6am, I wake and check conditioning again I am dryer and skin is getting tighter (muscles are filling and starting to push against skin, I go and have some pancakes and eggs go back to hotel room and kick my feet up and rest for about 2 hours then check conditioning last time, if I'm dry and tight then I'm done eating and just monitor fullness and drink about 6oz of water about an hour before pumping up and nibble a tiny bit of chocolate to bring some veins out if I'm warm enough.

The goal with a proper shitload is not to be skin splitting full but be dry and hard and full enough where your skin is tight against your muscle. The bigger and leaner you are the better the shitload looks.

Also I NEVER use insulin I just use glucose disposal agents like berberine and such

Yes thats what i was doing but its really hard when the mouth and everywher start to dry out and you crave water so bad but i hold on and was eating and eating with restricting water but i did feel i was filling up so i was thinking maybe lacking some water so i drank little bit and still nothing happen. I read your post about shitloading and tried to follow it to the point but i think like you saying full day is to much maybe shitload last 4 hours pre bed and cut water just before you start load will be much easier.

Thanks B-boy apprecaite your help. Not using insulin again with shitload thats for sure.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131