advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Would you know if you're going to be bald when...

SacToSD

Registered
Maybe I'm overthinking this, but if you don't lose any hair on a cycle does that mean you'll never be bald (or at least not for a long time)? They say that test accelerates/causes premature balding, so if you don't bald, does that mean you're not predisposed to balding? Maybe I could do a research study on this

Hmmmmmmmmmm....I always thought baldness was hereditary.....could be wrong. I also heard it can skip a generation.

Hmmmmmmmmmm....I always thought baldness was hereditary.....could be wrong. I also heard it can skip a generation.

I believe this is true to an extant. I am almost 30 and i still have a full set of hair, my hair line has receeded slightly over the years, but still a full mop on my head. My dad is bald and my brother seems to be heading the same direction. I know at my age my dad was already balding.

It may have not skipped me entirely but definatly sporting the hair longer than my dad.

On my first cycle and i noticed some shedding but seems to have calmed down...hopefully i don't regret it lol

Everyone was bald or at least had white hair in my family when they were in their 20's. Mostly balding.

I was 34/5 and just had a slight receding hair line. Not bad at all....

After 3 cycles my hair has receded quite a bit further and is now thinning big time on the back/top of my head.

I started trimming my hair very short and it looks a lot better rather than trying to fake that I have a full head of hair.
Just out of curiosity I had my sister shave my head bald.....I haven't gone back. I love it, the chicks love it.....Im glad Im bald. Best thing that happened to me.

Good luck. I used Nizoral on my first cycle and it may have helped....Maybe not...but surviving your first or second cyce doesn't mean shit. It might be your 3rd or 4th when you start noticing some more consistent losses.

Last edited:
IT IS.........

just take a look at your MOMs father and that will tell you everything, if he is bald than you probably will be too, also as was said it wont start right away, I did like 10 cycles before mine started, and also certain compounds are worse, like dbol.

just take a look at your MOMs father and that will tell you everything, if he is bald than you probably will be too, also as was said it wont start right away, I did like 10 cycles before mine started, and also certain compounds are worse, like dbol.

heard that too... check your mom's dad for your future... Its coming true for me too.

Your mother's father, or better yet her brothers (who have the same genetics as her).. I took exactly after my mother's brothers with my hair.. They're all older and still have their hair - just receded hairlines.. That's why I take finasteride now all the time.. It's still possible for someone to take after their father, but the probability is lower, since most of the genes for hairloss are on the x chromosome you get from your mother..

i know people that are not prone, but have gotten thin from tren and halo. highly androgenic compounds

Your mother's father, or better yet her brothers (who have the same genetics as her).. I took exactly after my mother's brothers with my hair.. They're all older and still have their hair - just receded hairlines.. That's why I take finasteride now all the time.. It's still possible for someone to take after their father, but the probability is lower, since most of the genes for hairloss are on the x chromosome you get from your mother..

This is what I have heard as well, but I have seen research that says it can come from your dad too. My dad has a receeding hair line, and I'm getting one a little. I'm taking propecia and its helping. I think genetics is the biggest influence on the time you lose it and how much.

This is what I have heard as well, but I have seen research that says it can come from your dad too. My dad has a receeding hair line, and I'm getting one a little. I'm taking propecia and its helping. I think genetics is the biggest influence on the time you lose it and how much.

Yea it can definitely still go both ways. All the research on the genes responsible for hairloss is not 100% concrete IMO.. I think you're more likely to take after your mother's side, but it's not a total lock..

To find out when you might lose your hair just look at all your uncles [both sides] and your father, and when they lost their hair, cuz your answer will definitely be in there.. If they're all bald/receded, that's what's in store for you as well.. If you have any uncles who you have really similar hair to (color/type), then you're more likely to take after their pattern as well IMO..

Both my grandpa and father have a full head of hair I don't know what happened to me for Genetics.

They have more hair than I do and I'm 31 and my pops in 50s and grandpa 80s.

^ It's because the odds favor men to take after their mother's side of the family, as we've been saying. :cool:

I don't know about this theory! My mom's father and brother both had thick full heads of hair when they died.. my mother and her sister are in their 70's and thinning!! I'm in my late 30's and thinning. I think diet,chemicals,stress all play a part in one's hair loss. one thing I have noticed like 4 guys I know that have all juiced for 10+ years that have full heads of hair. Their fathers still have nice heads of hair! my father was bald..i'm on my way.

I agree , I have the exact (very slight) receding hairline that my mothers brothers had @ my age. Thank god ...... i would have shit if I had looked @ their pictures & they were bald ..............:D

YES

I don't know about this theory! My mom's father and brother both had thick full heads of hair when they died.. my mother and her sister are in their 70's and thinning!! I'm in my late 30's and thinning. I think diet,chemicals,stress all play a part in one's hair loss. one thing I have noticed like 4 guys I know that have all juiced for 10+ years that have full heads of hair. Their fathers still have nice heads of hair! my father was bald..i'm on my way.

it is also likely that stress, and lifestyle choices as well as nutrition have an impact on it as well.

Anybody ever noticed A-Rod and The Rocks hairline?

damn i'm 19 and my hairline is about 1 year or 1 cycle away from looking like the rock's (dwayne johnson). my supplement use amounts to 1 vial of test and a handful of dbol, which made me shed just a bit, however it had already receded a bit from drastic weight loss and stress from wrestling. my mother's family all have high hairlines and my pops went completely bald by 30, basically i hit the jackpot for shitty hair genetics.

I think theres no set theory on this and its a lottery because different hair types come into play as well as stress levels, lfestyles, supplementation, diet and genetic makeup.

I'm 40 and have dark hair and seem to be doing ok. My bro is 18months younger than me, has dark hair and is doing ok, my other bro is 3 years younger, has light hair and is thinning considerably and has never touched AAS.
My Dad has a full head of hair, so did his Dad but my mums dad was bald as a coot from mid 20s and his son thinned drastically from mid 30s.

Just my experience and I just dont buy into the 'Mums Dad' theory :)

I think theres no set theory on this and its a lottery because different hair types come into play as well as stress levels, lfestyles, supplementation, diet and genetic makeup.

I'm 40 and have dark hair and seem to be doing ok. My bro is 18months younger than me, has dark hair and is doing ok, my other bro is 3 years younger, has light hair and is thinning considerably and has never touched AAS.
My Dad has a full head of hair, so did his Dad but my mums dad was bald as a coot from mid 20s and his son thinned drastically from mid 30s.

Just my experience and I just dont buy into the 'Mums Dad' theory :)

michelin? as in the michelin man? If so, I found an avatar for you

Attachments

• michelinman2.jpg
    michelinman2.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 191

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear