over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Yes, another Follistatin log

I'm doing 10 days, 100 mcg per day. In the quads.

Today was a non training day but a pool opening day!

Weight today was 226 on the nose.

I was hungry non-stop last night.

ok just read this, so you are dosing 100mcg everyday into a quad muscle right? rotating quads every other day.

how are you dosing the 100mcg

1. 50/50 split between the muscles you are working for the day?
2. 100 all into whatever muscle you choose?

I'm just dosing it all in one spot. Alternate a leg each day.

ok just read this, so you are dosing 100mcg everyday into a quad muscle right? rotating quads every other day.

Correct.

Maybe my second go round I'll split it among each pec, another weak bodypart.

i ordered some follistatin, i thank osiris for sharing his experience, its due to him that i decided to research with the folli :)

and again another research log, great read of real world expereince. thanks alot

OK, the hunger is here, but not the gut busting, painful throes of hunger.
It's just a constant hunger. Last night I at about 10 ounces of russian boar with a boatload of vegetables and some greek yogurt.
An hour later I was starving.

Today I was putting my plate in the sink and got hungry doing it!

I am looking forward to squats tomorrow to see where I'm at.....

OK, the hunger is here, but not the gut busting, painful throes of hunger.
It's just a constant hunger. Last night I at about 10 ounces of russian boar with a boatload of vegetables and some greek yogurt.
An hour later I was starving.

Today I was putting my plate in the sink and got hungry doing it!

I am looking forward to squats tomorrow to see where I'm at.....

Yeah bro, that is what I am talking about! For me, if I don't eat now...when my body says to eat, the gut busting deep hunger sets in, and I become Joe Prick.

The key for me is knowing when it's coming, then get my pro/carb/fat in to offset deep hunger. Today was a little different, where I wasn't going crazy hungry, even though I rushed out the door to run to a few business meetings, and forgot to grab my pre-made meals. I did manage to get in 4 meals though...days not over though. ;)

good log, im deff gonna pick myself up some bottles and do some reserching myself but prolly not till the fall when offseason really kicks in for me. im the type that looks at food and gains fat and im super precontest right now been dieting for 6 months and my last show will be june 18th and i dont wanna blow up like a tick with folli hunger!! so it will just give me some time to pick a few up!!

ok any one of u can say what ever u want and dont beleive me i dont care but this is the truth today was day 1 for me on the folli and holly shit i cant stop eating and im not a eater.i cant imagin 5 days from now omg this is insane i love it.tomorrow i c how my work out goes cuz today i took the folli after the gym.sorry i didnt mean to hijack this thread guys

ok any one of u can say what ever u want and dont beleive me i dont care but this is the truth today was day 1 for me on the folli and holly shit i cant stop eating and im not a eater.i cant imagin 5 days from now omg this is insane i love it.tomorrow i c how my work out goes cuz today i took the folli after the gym.sorry i didnt mean to hijack this thread guys

All input welcome!

I'm wondering how I'm not going to get fat in the next week!
I'm also curious how long this will go on after the 10 days, both gains and hunger.....

Right now I'm happy to ride the wave!

Day six today, weight is 226.1 pounds.

I honestly don't know how I don't weigh more with all the food I ate over the last 36 hours! I look a little leaner and feel a slight pump all the time.

I am actually almost a hole tighter on my belt for squats. It's my very scientific method for gauging body fat levels. So I may be losing some fat and gaining lbm. I can tell you that when I started with Phil way back when I was in the low 240's and was on the first hole. Now I'm on hole 7!

Squats felt great. Constant tension, no lockout, no pause between reps.

435x13 reps for my heaviest set. Midway through squats the pump was unreal, almost difficult to walk.

Stiff legs for hamstrings also felt great!

Another thing I noticed is vascularity is increasing. I checked my BP last night, still stable although I am on meds for high BP.

Now all I need is a tan!

Day six today, weight is 226.1 pounds.

I honestly don't know how I don't weigh more with all the food I ate over the last 36 hours! I look a little leaner and feel a slight pump all the time.

I am actually almost a hole tighter on my belt for squats. It's my very scientific method for gauging body fat levels. So I may be losing some fat and gaining lbm. I can tell you that when I started with Phil way back when I was in the low 240's and was on the first hole. Now I'm on hole 7!

Squats felt great. Constant tension, no lockout, no pause between reps.

435x13 reps for my heaviest set. Midway through squats the pump was unreal, almost difficult to walk.

Stiff legs for hamstrings also felt great!

Another thing I noticed is vascularity is increasing. I checked my BP last night, still stable although I am on meds for high BP.

Now all I need is a tan!
would you mind lsiting out everything you actually ate. I did it for one of the days and it was a truly disgusting amount of food!

I can try, the amounts may not be 100% accurate.

Pre-workout- 2 servings of MG's Powdered Muscle

Post workout- One banana, six whole eggs scrambled in coconut oil, big glass of orange juice

Mid morning- 2 cups coconut milk, 5 tablespoons LBA's,

Lunch- two chicken breasts, three pears, salad with full fat dressing

Mid afternoon- 2 cups soy milk, 5 tablespoons lba's, handful of peanuts

Dinner- three pork chops, salad, green beans, greek yogurt

hour later- greek yogurt with 1 tbsp of LBA's, handful of peanuts

Pre-bed- 5 tbsp of LBA's, with 1 cup coconut milk, 1 tbspn of olive oil

looking forward to trying this out! not going to lie, i want to lose fat!

and with all this eating you guys are doing .... it kind of scares me:eek:

i had to stop ghrp6 because the eating was just plain out of control!

looking forward to trying this out! not going to lie, i want to lose fat!

and with all this eating you guys are doing .... it kind of scares me:eek:

i had to stop ghrp6 because the eating was just plain out of control!

we are eating all that for a reason. The type of hunger we got was a primal deep down hunger. It was our body signaling something. Lets think this way, if you add 1-2 lbs of TRUE muscle every 2 months or so right, how much food do you eat over that two months to build the muscle. Now imagine guys who are leaning up and gaining multiple lbs in 7-10 days(me). I tried to cram those months worth of growth into days right? My body is probably dragging ass trying to keep up witht hat particular process

Just my humble opinion here.

Day 7- Delts, Bis, Tris, Calves

Another great workout. Weight was 226.7 this morning. I also had some new veins in the biceps. Well I'm sure they aren't new, I just couldn't see them before.....:rolleyes:

Dips for tris were stellar!

One thing I'm noticing and wondering about others in their research,
I seem a little more sore the day after a workout than usual. Nothing to cry about but definitely feeling it.

Day 7- Delts, Bis, Tris, Calves

Another great workout. Weight was 226.7 this morning. I also had some new veins in the biceps. Well I'm sure they aren't new, I just couldn't see them before.....:rolleyes:

Dips for tris were stellar!

One thing I'm noticing and wondering about others in their research,
I seem a little more sore the day after a workout than usual. Nothing to cry about but definitely feeling it.

YEP!!!! Its a deep down muscle soreness. Ok now here is the inverse. With myo HMP, i felt ridiculously sore AT THE GYM, by the next morning i felt like a million bucks. I did rack deads pretty damn heavy honestly up to 495 for double digits i think, i think i even went up one more. I gotta look, anyway, the next morning i woke up and felt GREAT!

YEP!!!! Its a deep down muscle soreness. Ok now here is the inverse. With myo HMP, i felt ridiculously sore AT THE GYM, by the next morning i felt like a million bucks. I did rack deads pretty damn heavy honestly up to 495 for double digits i think, i think i even went up one more. I gotta look, anyway, the next morning i woke up and felt GREAT!

I will have to give that a go next time around........always something new to try!

Day 8, 227.4 pounds this morning. No workout today.
Will hit it HARD tomorrow morning.

i like what im reading fellas!! deff gonna be jumping on the band wagon soon i have 2 waiting and i gonna get a few more i think before i start i wanna do a month or so!

Day 9
This is my final day since I ran out. I must have been using a little over 100 mcg each day.......

Weight this morning was 227.9

Dips for chest, same weight, up 3 reps!
Remember, I'm 47 years old and have been training for 34 years so this is a large jump.

So.............I'm noticeably leaner, pumps continued to be great. Now we'll see how things go over the next week to 10 days.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
reachbusinessdirectdubai@
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131