over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Zinc l-carnosine for digestive health

heavyhitter

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
There’s a lot of guys on here like me who struggle with digestive issues. I mentioned on here a couple times that I’ve been doing research on this since hearing about it on a gut health podcast. Im now two weeks into supplementation and I’ll be god damned if it hasn’t been like magic. My stomach feels better, and my digestion is improved more than it has been in years. The first few days I thought maybe just placebo as some of ibs is thought to be in the brain, but man I can’t point to anything else that could be working two weeks in besides this.
nothing has changed diet, lifestyle, or supplement wise. I’m still training and eating the way I always have….but eating has gotten so much easier. I’m hungry between meals and finding I’ve started looking forward snacks before my next meal comes around. I don’t get full as fast when eating, and I don’t feel nearly as bloated afterwards. I have started making increases to carb amounts in meals to curb hunger and have started adding a tbl of olive oil to my two daily chicken shakes with no adverse effects.
im very hopeful this continues as it’s been a long time since I’ve felt so good. Here is a link on zinc l-carnosine supplementation

yea heavyhitter i remember listening to podcast where they were interviewing matt jansen, and he said he was a huge fan of zinc carnosine for gi health/improvement

Very interesting. I have glanced over this before but I am going to take a deep dive.

Very interesting. I have glanced over this before but I am going to take a deep dive.
I don’t know how this has been effective as it has been, but there’s nothing else I can point to. I feel dramatically better. No trouble fitting my meals in and hunting for snacks in between is something I haven’t felt in years.

18 dollars on Amazon. 1 capsule every morning on an empty stomach

Attachments

• C2BB12C7-F2F2-48EF-B7E5-1B5749591005.jpeg
    C2BB12C7-F2F2-48EF-B7E5-1B5749591005.jpeg
    65.2 KB · Views: 18
Gonna give it a shot. Thanks a lot heavyhitter!
Let me know how it goes. I’m really interested to hear how it works out for someone else

Did some reading up on it after your post and I’m giving it a go. I recently increased my cals and have had some gastric distress so we’ll see how this goes.

I have done a bit of reading on this too the last couple months. Have some arriving today so I’ll give some feedback as well in a week or two.

Got some of this on the way! Never heard of it, till this thread, i can use some help.
I hope it helps you like it’s been helping me

I'm going to go with Doctor's Best PepZinGI product.

I'm going to go with Doctor's Best PepZinGI product.
This was the one I was originally
Looking at, but the other one was a good bit cheaper and I’ve spent tons of money over the years trying things to help my digestive issues so I just went with what’s cheap and it’s worked well for you me. Doctors best is definitely one of my go to’s

great thread for guys like me thanks HH I will look into this immediately, yesterday i made chorizo with spaghetti meat balls and forgot to drain out the grease from the pan before I mixed it with the sauce. I payed for that !lol

That’s twice the price of the one I bought, and 1/3 of the capsules. I couldn’t bring myself to spend this on zinc. The cheap stuff is definitely working
You may have started a trend on Amazon. Ordered the brand you buy yesterday and it will be here later today. I will post my results in this thread. Thanks for the heads up on what sounds like an effective supplement.

great thread for guys like me thanks HH I will look into this immediately, yesterday i made chorizo with spaghetti meat balls and forgot to drain out the grease from the pan before I mixed it with the sauce. I payed for that !lol
So I am still noticing that excessively high fat does still tear me up a bit. Had pizza for dinner last night and had the bubble guts with some gas for a couple hours……but it felt like normal person gas. It didn’t come with a bunch of excess bloating and stomach pain and I was able to eat my next two meals without a problem and never resulted in diarrhea which is a pretty good improvement for me

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws