• High carbs low fat

Votes: 32 55.2%
  • low carbs high fat

Votes: 26 44.8%

• Total voters

sma

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
are you a eggwhites and cereal type of guy or Steak and asaparagus ?

Last edited:
My new obsession:

TN whey + oatmeal (cooked) + natural pb = all mixed in a bowl.

Tastes incredible and is very addicting

32oz of rib steak and a big plate of roasted potatoes and veggies is my idea of Heaven!

My new obsession:

This sounds like a great way to spice up my morning oatmeal - thanks for the idea!

Last edited:
My new obsession:

Steak asparagus sweet potatoe

everyone loves carbs and fat . im asking the devils advocate question. which one do you like the most or can put up with the most. to stick with there diet

I always look forward to my chicken and sweet potato

Well I have IBS and no gallbladder, so high carb low fat is my only option, lol

I can't do a lot of fibrous carbs, so I stick with mostly white rice. But fat runs right through me and destroys my stomach

everyone loves carbs and fat . im asking the devils advocate question. which one do you like the most or can put up with the most. to stick with there diet

Im boring but love my carbs. Boiled white rice, boiled potatoes and boiled chicken breast with some bannana chopped up and added. Apple cider vinaga added for taste. I struggle with fats, the only fat i really enjoy eating is coconut oil so I put about 5g in every meal and take my fish oils. Gives me a good carb allowance :) with the fat in my steak I get about 50g per day

Last edited:
Definitely steak!! I eat it damn near everyday. Put a London broil in a bag with balsamic vinegar, red wine, garlic and low sodium soy sauce for 24hours. Then you sear both sides for 3 minutes each and throw it in the oven for 17 minutes on 325. Juicy, tender and only 3.5 grams of fat per 4oz and 26 grams of protein. Every once in a while I treat myself to a fatty ribeye.

I could seriously live granola made with a protein shake as the milk

I could seriously live granola made with a protein shake as the milk

Oh yea. I really like granola but it's to expensive a carb source for me to use regular unfortunately. Nice as a treat though. protein powder with water instead of milk is awesome of you get the right flavour

Definitely steak!! I eat it damn near everyday. Put a London broil in a bag with balsamic vinegar, red wine, garlic and low sodium soy sauce for 24hours. Then you sear both sides for 3 minutes each and throw it in the oven for 17 minutes on 325. Juicy, tender and only 3.5 grams of fat per 4oz and 26 grams of protein. Every once in a while I treat myself to a fatty ribeye.

dounds deilish. i actually started this thread because ima big carb guy cereal, low fat desserts etc. but I had this steak yesterday that rocked my world omg I was thinking if I only could eat this for the rest of my life I would be a happy guy

Steak and asparagus but I'd also want mash with it.

I have fats with all my meals, if I'm having chicken & rice I'll add some cashew nuts and if I'm having oats + whey I'll add flax. Steak + mash already has fat from the meat so I wouldn't add any fat to that meal.

On my next diet I'm planning to try the low fat approach, I'll just drop the added fats from my current diet.

I'm a cereal junkie, so of course it's gonna be the high carbs. I perform well on low carb diets, but believe it or not I don't like many high fat foods others do like steak, bacon, and even most cheese

Any red meat, rice with nuts or sunflower seeds and low sodium Teriaki sauce,
asparagus for the kidneys, and beets for the liver. For the meat, I marinate it in oyster sauce (sounds bad, but quite delicious!) And always with a digestive enzyme to assist IBS or diverticulitis or missing Gall bladders! lol

I buy brown bashmatii rice lately. By itself it has an almost nutty flavor. I always have some made then just add a meat + an oil. Never gets old!

Sammy have you heard anything about the Choice magazines study on fish oil tablets ? I only ask because I have heard that many brands have problems with oxidation. Interested in results of that one,as I use them,so does my dad etc All the best brother.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GhostriderTX
NapsGear