over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What is your preffered meal?

Which do you prefer

• High carbs low fat

Votes: 32 55.2%
  • low carbs high fat

Votes: 26 44.8%

• Total voters
Sammy have you heard anything about the Choice magazines study on fish oil tablets ? I only ask because I have heard that many brands have problems with oxidation. Interested in results of that one,as I use them,so does my dad etc All the best brother.

I've heard mumblings before on this but honestly don't know. I stick to well known more expensive brands with good reviews. I used to just eat pilchards in brine bit seem to have stored selling them and I don't really like the ones in tomato sauce. Can't stand salmon abd macrel and to be honest they overall fat content of them is to high for me even if i Did like them. Id be interested in what others have heard on this though

The fish oil tabs were the subject of A CURRENT AFFAIRS . However the Choice study has not been done.I do think you may well be right by sticking with the name brands with a good rep.All the best bro.

eating a big red bloody steak just gives me goose bumps and makes me feel alive like nothing else!

i eat tons of chicken but really i could not live without red meat!:headbang:

My go to meal for years and years has been ground turkey with rice and a bunch of red hot. Can make a bunch at a time and adjust the macros very easily depending on what I am trying to do (i.e., white or brown rice, rice-to-turkey ratio, 93% or 99% turkey). It travels well too.

Lunch when cutting or bulking it fits either way:

7 ounces heavily dry rubbed chicken breast
11 ounces potato, tossed in EVOO and Montreal steak seasoning before baking.
3 ounces Fage 0% greek yogurt as sour cream, chives, for the potatoes.
2 tablespoons Stubbs spicy BBQ sauce only 25 cals per two tbs. No HFCS.
3 cups mixed greens side salad, two Tbs Bolthouse dressing [40-70 cals].
Franks/Tabasco/Sirachi.

Comes in at 600 cals.

Favorite meal not a choice.

Omelette with homefries. No toast. From a diner.

Everything tastes better when you don't make it yourself.

I really love eating chicken, fish, vegetables, rice, wheat. :D

I eat this like candy. Weather I'm dieting or not. I marinate chicken overnight in Frank's hot sauce and Flavor God everything spicy seasoning. I then add more seasoning when it's on the BBQ. It's like fucking candy to me! I love it so much. I then dip it in Buffalo chicken dip thst I make my self. I get shredded eating this all the time :)

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1426767349595.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1426767349595.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 225
I eat this like candy. Weather I'm dieting or not. I marinate chicken overnight in Frank's hot sauce and Flavor God everything spicy seasoning. I then add more seasoning when it's on the BBQ. It's like fucking candy to me! I love it so much. I then dip it in Buffalo chicken dip thst I make my self. I get shredded eating this all the time :)

Don't you notice digestion issues when you eat just a high protein meal (low fats , no carbs or only veggies? To me it feels like my stomach or body is trying to such the sugar out of it and then the rest gets pooped out. Ofcourse this is after a while on the diet.

I do love barbecued chicken breast though just adjust seasonings. But most fresh food tastes good to me key being fresh .

Just noticed it's 50/50 interesting . I had a feeling it would be close

Last edited:
This has been my go to meal for a while, portions depend on off season or pre or post workout

lets say post workout offseason

4 servings of the original cheerios (84carb, 4 fat)
1 scoop ON pro complex (hydro,isolate mix) (30 protein, .5 fat)
8 oz liquid egg whites (25 protein)
4 oz water
3 packets splenda

84 carb, 55 protein, 4.5 fat

i make a big bowl of cereal out of it

if its pre workout id probably reduce the cheerios to 2.5 serving about 50 carbs

Don't you notice digestion issues when you eat just a high protein meal (low fats , no carbs or only veggies? To me it feels like my stomach or body is trying to such the sugar out of it and then the rest gets pooped out. Ofcourse this is after a while on the diet.

I do love barbecued chicken breast though just adjust seasonings. But most fresh food tastes good to me key being fresh .

Just noticed it's 50/50 interesting . I had a feeling it would be close

It's the easiest to digest for me. Never ever issues with digestion or pooping too much. It's like my cleanest goto meal. Goes down perfect.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

My go to meals-

2 cups low fat cottage cheese

8oz chicken, medium sweet potatoe

2 cups egg whites, 1 cup oats

I eat those each 2-3 times a day, everyday. Clean and easy

-1/2 pound of Grassfed 95% Lean ground beef Cook in butter
-Whole eggs cook in butter(3-4)
-Mix with Basmati White rice

Add Cajun spices to the meal.

Favorite meal

I take a nutrient timing approach so on a training day I have 5 meals. 3 meals are protein/fats/veggies and my pre/post meals are protein/carb.

Protein/Fats:
I'm simply and do 8 oz chicken + Green beans + walnuts.

Protein/Carbs:
Whey + Cream of rice + berries + non fat greek yogurt. I mix it into a giant bowl of mushy goodness.

FAV meals

JM's COR recipe (COR + cinnamon + Hershey syrup + protein + Pb)
Ground beef and white rice

I can eat those any time, any day

Wild caught salmon

OK< I'll give you guys my secret meal... And it's surprising inexpensive too...

Buy some wild caught salmon, the frozen bag of, I don't know 10lbs or so, is cheap as hell at Walmart... ($10-15 or so)
Get the skin on... Now I've tried this before and it was crappy, flavorless and dryer than an nun's crotch...

But here's how to fix it...

Thaw it out in the fridge a few hours, sometimes I have to leave them out at room temperature for 15-20 minutes or so, they don't have to be completely thawed out, just as long as they're not too frozen...

So then I put a little bit of olive oil in a pan with some fresh, peeled garlic cloves, put them in there for a few seconds as I take the salmon out of the individual wraps and place them in the pan, I then add a good amount of lemon juice and salt on top of all of it...

Keep in mind that the more frozen the salmon is, the more lemon you should add... Put in a decent amount, about 1/8th of an inch covering the pan, with salmon included, (I'll get pictures tomorrow, since I eat this every day)

Meanwhile that's cooking, I get a handful of baby leaf spinach and put that in a plate and pour apple cider vinegar over it and let it sit... I flip the salmon to cook both sides, until it gets a nice crispy skin and the meat side gets a nice color with some crisp as well... These are done pretty quickly...

Trust me, you'll be amazed at how good this is... Now when I'm gaining, I have a bowl of red lentils with habanero sauce and some unsweetened ice tea... When I'm cutting carbs, I leave out the lentils...

Try this, YOU WILL BE HOOKED... I can probably count how many days I've not eaten this at least once a day in one hand, since I discovered it a couple of years ago...

The bag of salmon is about $10 I think and it's Wild Caught...

Last edited:
I'm a steak and veggies kinda guy

Attachments

• filet mignon (2).jpg
    filet mignon (2).jpg
    240.9 KB · Views: 72

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
reachbusinessdirectdubai@