over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dallas is doing something right

495 for 3 or 4 on flat bench. This kid is strong as hell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The key is the super low doses and a good diet.

CG

CG
I'm not trying to argue or anything, as obviously there aren't super low doses involved. BUT I just wanted to throw it out there that this dude does eat a TON. I know what Dallas' diet was like when he was with Hany and not progressing rapidly and I know how much Jansen feeds these guys...

So obviously he isn't low on drugs but he didn't increase that since leaving hany...just food.

Again I'm just using your post as an excuse to say that, I know you were being sarcastic haha.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

CG

I actually noticed the other day that Dallas is a member here but has never posted.

He is definitely not on any low doses lol not even close. These guys are all on 2g minimum and that's off season. Precontest is much more.

That's what it takes. No offense but this low dose preaching stuff is straight up BS and you know that. High gear, high food, and very hardcore intense training.

Idk maybe you were being sarcastic like Chode mentioned lol.

Concrete was def being sarcastic. They post his food at MD all the time. It's a good amount of calories. Dense food too. Not fish and rice type shit. A huge intra drink as well. And no his doses aren't low...but who gives a shit. Dude is doing what he wants and seems like a pretty down to earth, legit, happy dude.

I'm not trying to argue or anything, as obviously there aren't super low doses involved. BUT I just wanted to throw it out there that this dude does eat a TON. I know what Dallas' diet was like when he was with Hany and not progressing rapidly and I know how much Jansen feeds these guys...

So obviously he isn't low on drugs but he didn't increase that since leaving hany...just food.

Again I'm just using your post as an excuse to say that, I know you were being sarcastic haha.

Its amazing that these guys can go from eating a lot to eating even more and progress that much without significant drop off in overall look. Not carrying a load of extra bf. I seem to progress slowly and then up the cals and the first thing that grows is my stomach. How dramatic was the overall cals and macro change between Hanys methods and Jansens for Dallas. I know you can't say for certain not being him but since you've got some insight maybe you could venture a guess, or hell maybe you do know.

Oh body grow, oh body want to grow.
Oh take all the calorie, put in da muss so.

Its amazing that these guys can go from eating a lot to eating even more and progress that much without significant drop off in overall look. Not carrying a load of extra bf. I seem to progress slowly and then up the cals and the first thing that grows is my stomach. How dramatic was the overall cals and macro change between Hanys methods and Jansens for Dallas. I know you can't say for certain not being him but since you've got some insight maybe you could venture a guess, or hell maybe you do know.

I'm not 100% what Hany's offseason diet was but, pre contest (not right before but 6-8 weeks out) he had lots of meals that were something like 8oz fish and 1 cup rice, or even less carbs. And he's a big boy. I know Jansen has all 3 macros in most meals and some will be 8-10oz meat, 300g potatos, advocado etc. Big meals all day long.

I'm not 100% what Hany's offseason diet was but, pre contest (not right before but 6-8 weeks out) he had lots of meals that were something like 8oz fish and 1 cup rice, or even less carbs. And he's a big boy. I know Jansen has all 3 macros in most meals and some will be 8-10oz meat, 300g potatos, advocado etc. Big meals all day long.

Sounds like my off-season diets

He's being sarcastic.

Concrete are you still working with Jansen? How is your prep coming along brother? I'm a huge fan of Jansen and McCarver. Looks like they're actual friends and love training together.

Chode, any possibility of getting them on the podcast?

He's being sarcastic.

Concrete are you still working with Jansen? How is your prep coming along brother? I'm a huge fan of Jansen and McCarver. Looks like they're actual friends and love training together.

Chode, any possibility of getting them on the podcast?
Matt has been on PED!

**broken link removed**

And Dallas and I chat but I believe he's tied up with MD now and can't do any other appearances.

Delts are fucking huge cannonballs! Impressive!

How come almost everyone tears their pecs only on the flat bench press

Imbalances and/or immobal shoulder joint. If your arms hang by your side; they should go straight down with your thumbs facing forward. Most Bodybuilders/powerlifts have arms that stick out in front of them their thumbs face toward their body.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131