over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

pentosan polysulfate sodium for joint pain

Mandingus

Registered
After a lot research I finally decided to order a few months supply of this product. It is to be injected once per week at a dosage of about 3mg/kg.

I am really hoping it will clear up any issues I have with inflammation of the joints.

Maybe someone here has some experience with they would like to share?
Otherwise I would be happy to share my results. Hoping to begin treatment
oct 1.

Courtesy of Wikipedia:

After a series of four to six intra-articular PPS injections into knees of human volunteers, there was a significant increase in the size of the synovial fluid hyaluronan without causing any inflammation or bleeding into the joint cavity.[23] Preliminary reports of an open study of 23 patients with mild to moderate OA of the hand, hip, or knee, found that CaPPS (2 mg/kg intramuscularly once a week for 5 weeks) provided relief of symptoms and normalised hematologic parameters of coagulation and thrombolysis.[24] Another preliminary report described the first 31 of 86 patients with OA of the knee who were subjected to intra-articular sodium PPS injections (n=15) compared to an equivalent volume of IA Ringer's solution (n=16) under double-blind conditions.[25] NaPPS was significantly better than placebo for patient stiffness, walking on a level surface and pain in the previous 48 hours and previous month for multiple time points after treatment. The patients who had intra-articular PPS injections had synovial fluid with significantly better viscoelasticity (lubricating properties) due to significantly higher molecular weight hyaluronan.[26]

When eleven women with knee or hip OA were injected with 3 mg/kg NaPPS, both hepatolipases and lipoprotein lipases were significantly elevated in their plasma for at least eight hours but had returned to normal levels by 24 hours.[13] A double blind, placebo-controlled clinical study in 114 patients with osteoarthritis of the knee was performed in Perth, Australia where patients either received a salt solution or sodium PPS at 3 mg/ kg as an intramuscular injection once weekly for 4 weeks.[27] Overall, NaPPS treatment significantly improved the duration of joint stiffness and pain at rest compared with controls for 20 weeks after the cessation of treatment, and significantly improved pain on walking and overall function for 8 weeks after the cessation of treatment. Twenty patients with knee OA were assessed clinically at Nagasaki University Hospital in a single-center, open-label trial. Treatment consisted of 6 weekly subcutaneous injections of pentosan (2 mg/kg). Knee flexion, pain while walking, pain after climbing up and down stairs were improved significantly for up to a year.

I`ve seen this for sale at another vendor I use for injectable vitamins and was curious about it as well. You might also try adequan which is Rx but ichon is the same ingredient but labeled for a different use. Your not shooting IA are you. Doing IM right? In the joint is very tricky and possible to cause damage. I`m interested in your results, thanks for trying out and sharing.

know little about this and just research it online, have no experice on this, did vitamins also work? Thanks for all sharing.

This stuff is incredibly painful to use.

Sent from my SM-N930R4 using Tapatalk

I do a shallow IM shot with a slin pin (just deep enough for the needle to be in the skin) and have pain free shots. Deep injections with a regular length / gauge pin will fuck you up though. Pentosan Platinum from Horse Pre Race is an amazing product. Best thing for joints in the universe.

I do a shallow IM shot with a slin pin (just deep enough for the needle to be in the skin) and have pain free shots. Deep injections with a regular length / gauge pin will fuck you up though. Pentosan Platinum from Horse Pre Race is an amazing product. Best thing for joints in the universe.
Where are you putting it? I did subq over my knees and it swelled up like crazy.

I felt no pain from it.
The place for concern is with its anticoagulant properties. It thins blood dramatically!!! Be very careful! I had a 5 hour nose bleed that scared the crap out of me. I lost a lot of blood.

The best thing I found for my knees was dramatically increasing dietary fats from healthy sources like almonds, avocados, egg yolks, essential oils (coconut oil, fish oil, krill oil, flax seed oil, etc.)
I went years without enough dietary fats. Shelby has posted his diets here and he intakes a lot of oils. To see someone so very lean year round and still lifting heavy opened my eyes to completely revamping my diet.

If Shelby sees this maybe he can post a sample diet. I still have complex carbs which he is low on. I feel like crap without them. I have brown rice, oats, and organic seed and grain bread.

Last edited:

Car,

Can you give me some further info on this and how you administered? Dose? Once per week? Any sides? Any advice?

After two elbow surgeries from a break that I ignored for almost six months, my elbow is a mess. Just looking for some pain relief when pressing.

Thank you!

Car,

Can you give me some further info on this and how you administered? Dose? Once per week? Any sides? Any advice?

After two elbow surgeries from a break that I ignored for almost six months, my elbow is a mess. Just looking for some pain relief when pressing.

Thank you!

I would be interested in his injection protocol as well... All the medical journals that I have read advocate once weekly injections of between 2mg and 3mg/kg dosage rates ... Maybe more frequent injections might be more effective?

I felt no pain from it.
The place for concern is with its anticoagulant properties. It thins blood dramatically!!! Be very careful! I had a 5 hour nose bleed that scared the crap out of me. I lost a lot of blood.

The best thing I found for my knees was dramatically increasing dietary fats from healthy sources like almonds, avocados, egg yolks, essential oils (coconut oil, fish oil, krill oil, flax seed oil, etc.)
I went years without enough dietary fats. Shelby has posted his diets here and he intakes a lot of oils. To see someone so very lean year round and still lifting heavy opened my eyes to completely revamping my diet.

If Shelby sees this maybe he can post a sample diet. I still have complex carbs which he is low on. I feel like crap without them. I have brown rice, oats, and organic seed and grain bread.

This is some good advice for long term therapy, you made me remember that I once was taking up to 10 grams of fish oil a day and my joints were very well
lubricated at that time... Wish I would have known this when I first started training ... But now I have issues that are more serious.... a lot of joint clicking and inflammation in and around the joints ... I am really hoping this will clear up the issue I have in my hip... I have a mobility issue due to a lot of pain and inflamation

I've used it. definitely thins the blood. I think I used 500mgs a week for 6 weeks.

Would it be good for elevated hemocrit levels?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone?

Im trying this now, seems to be the most effective drug against joint problems.

Using 3cc e3-4d and 0.5cc in elbows and knees. So far my knees feel alot better. Still verry stiff. 3-5 weeks in. Will use it a few months.

Anyone?

Im trying this now, seems to be the most effective drug against joint problems.

Using 3cc e3-4d and 0.5cc in elbows and knees. So far my knees feel alot better. Still verry stiff. 3-5 weeks in. Will use it a few months.

VERY interested to see how you progress in the upcoming months. I need some of this stuff for my knee's.

I'm 100% sure pentosan healed my knee pain, I had tendinitis for over a year in my right knee from doing the stair stepper, pain so bad I could not train legs.

I did 5 1ml shots, one per week subq into the knee, By week 5 knee pain was gone, I know its not for tendon pain but it helped, I tried everything else before.

Pentosan is widely used in dog and horse racing with great results, get it from a horse racing supply source.

Sounds dangerous to me, when someone posts about nosebleeds.

and watch the fish oils they thin the blood at even moderate doses.

I got a hematoma in my thigh 10 years ago due to use of all my supplements.

bromelain and high dose fish oil -led to very thin blood leaked from the vessels and pooled at the top of my thigh.

Not fun.

Really surprised many people didn't stroke out on polquins 30 grams of fish oil a day protocol.

Never got past 15 grams as the headaches were unreal.

2.5ml IM every 3rd day x 4 shots and that's 10ml bottle.

No way to "prove" it but I am sure it helps tendons heal quicker.

It used to be widely used by Aussie rules footballers, rugby players etc and Brian Batcheldor, who seems a very clued up guy, put some info out about it.

This is very interesting, I have such bad knees and kidneys are not the greatest so I cannot take NSAIDS so I can only take tramadol for my knees until I get knee replacement down the road. What I have read elsewhere, this stuff can actually reverse knee damage. To the guys who have tried this, is it that good?

VERY interested to see how you progress in the upcoming months. I need some of this stuff for my knee's.

I will get back to this thread. By bumping it i really hoping for more people
to post. Ive read that alot of powerlifter sweres by this, so i hope it works..

If this works on me, it WILL work for ALL of you guys, but i think im to far gone. Got problems with every joint there is..

Regards

Im on week 3 right now. Someone talked about the bleeding. I use 6cc's a week IM. And 2-4cc in joints slitted by 0.5 in knees and feet, and 0.7-0.8cc in both elbow tendons.

My blood are the exact same, i tought my blood from injecting aas would dripp after how worried some people was from that effect, but my was the same, just as slow bleeding as usual. And i use high dosages.

Just got MRI on my elbows and knees, so i know how bad they are.

I REALLY hope this is going to help. Im so fucked up its insane. But i have run letro 3mg ed the last 3 weeks, so i hope the sides will subside in the same time as the pentosan kicks in.

This seems to be the only thing that works. Ive tried it all, 10g TB500 e3d, HIGH dosages with BPC - both for over 2 years with high dosage of glukosamine, msm, vitamin C. And now the last year Alflutop in high dosages.

The alflutope helped my jonts, but only for a fews days injected IA. So far it seems like pentosan got longer effects in my knees and elbows.

It acculy feels alot more smoother, less cracking and popping but its still really bad. To be continued.

Last edited:
Im on week 3 right now. Someone talked about the bleeding. I use 6cc's a week IM. And 2-4cc in joints slitted by 0.5 in knees and feet, and 0.7-0.8cc in both elbow tendons.

My blood are the exact same, i tought my blood from injecting aas would dripp after how worried some people was from that effect, but my was the same, just as slow bleeding as usual. And i use high dosages.

Just got MRI on my elbows and knees, so i know how bad they are.

I REALLY hope this is going to help. Im so fucked up its insane. But i have run letro 3mg ed the last 3 weeks, so i hope the sides will subside in the same time as the pentosan kicks in.

This seems to be the only thing that works. Ive tried it all, 10g TB500 e3d, HIGH dosages with BPC - both for over 2 years with high dosage of glukosamine, msm, vitamin C. And now the last year Alflutop in high dosages.

The alflutope helped my jonts, but only for a fews days injected IA. So far it seems like pentosan got longer effects in my knees and elbows.

It acculy feels alot more smoother, less cracking and popping but its still really bad. To be continued.

Am I reading this right, you are doing weekly IM injects in the teen dosage? I was worried about doing 1 1/2 cc per week. Im pretty bad but I am also 50 YO. It is great to see you are getting benefit from it, just concerned about how much you are needing to do for this.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131