over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

T3 to aid fat loss.. 100mcg a day?

bigdog123

Banned
Got a good friend who is dieting down for his first show - he is 6` and 260 ATM and should be peeled at 230 - he is going to do very well first show.

Currently 1g test, 400mg NPP .... 12 weeks out.

Planning on using t3 at 100mcg per day - is this too much?

I second that. 50 mcg for me is enough for great results provided everything else diet wise is on point.

what would u guys recommend if 100mcg is not working and for how long? thx fellows

if one were to take 50mcg, would yall say its nesacary to be on gear

Anything over 30 mcg is a Supraphysiological dosage to the human body.

if you cant get Shred on 100 mcg of t3,stop bodybuilding.

Or your stuff is bunk

Last edited:
when people say 100mcg a day of t3, do they mean two doses of 50mcg, or two doses of 100mcg?

Well

Got a good friend who is dieting down for his first show - he is 6` and 260 ATM and should be peeled at 230 - he is going to do very well first show.

Currently 1g test, 400mg NPP .... 12 weeks out.

Planning on using t3 at 100mcg per day - is this too much?

What were his blood levels?

Start out with 40mcg per day (20mcg 2x per day) of clen 16 weeks out and 25mcg of T3 per day 14 weeks out. Increase it every 2-3 weeks as you hit plateaus. Make increases in doses of 20mcg of clen and 12.5mcg of T3. Don’t take more than 120mcg of clen and 100mcg of T3 per day..... by Dave Palumbo

Start out with 40mcg per day (20mcg 2x per day) of clen 16 weeks out and 25mcg of T3 per day 14 weeks out. Increase it every 2-3 weeks as you hit plateaus. Make increases in doses of 20mcg of clen and 12.5mcg of T3. Don’t take more than 120mcg of clen and 100mcg of T3 per day..... by Dave Palumbo

That looks faily sound , though I feel like total shit on clen at 100mcg/ed with no T3 so each person may have to feel it out. personaly I think 100mcg of legit T3 is way to much to run for any amount of time , though some guys do it with no trouble.

I think that if your deit and cardio is on key and your also running clen or ECY then 50mcg would be plenty

12 weeks out? Run clen and T3 would be great. Dont have to go more then 75mcg if his diet and cardio are in check.

Well,

I can tell you from my own experience that 50mcg T3 had me leaning out even on a less than stellar diet. The mega doses that people talk about just seem insane.

Between t3 and Tren, my wife told me she felt like she was sleeping with a space-heater.

i havent done t3 in years but found 50mcgs good enough to do the job. i am using 12.5 now and notice it pretty, i always real tabs from mexico too.

SB

IF

If 100 is not working, then he could be way out of shape and looking for a miracle. I've done 12.5 mg or 25mg will lots of success.

everybody reacts differently tho. I've pyramided up and noticed a loss in muscle mass. After doing caliper tests, I did actually lose muscle my fat loss was minimal.

I react to a low dose. I would suggest start low, and ramp up if needed see how the body reacts to it.

well, a friend of mine is pro and he sugessted me 1mcg per pound last year on definiton...so that was 270mcg of legit T3 from tiromel-ibrahim turkey and uni pharma-greek T3

i never notice any diferens in sweting or anything from 100mcg a day which i use normaly in past...

results were apsolutly superior...i stacked with tren.mega dose, M1T, anavar-mega dose and stanozolol inj.-mega dose

well, a friend of mine is pro and he sugessted me 1mcg per pound last year on definiton...so that was 270mcg of legit T3 from tiromel-ibrahim turkey and uni pharma-greek T3

i never notice any diferens in sweting or anything from 100mcg a day which i use normaly in past...

results were apsolutly superior...i stacked with tren.mega dose, M1T, anavar-mega dose and stanozolol inj.-mega dose

thats a ton of T3, but i guess if ur on mega-doses of gear then it just eats fat like crazy while u preserve muscle

I agree I have ran it @ 50mcg a day along with 120mcg of Clen with great results. I feel hot all the time however. My wife will be freezing at night while Im sweating. lol. I just turn a fan directly on me and Im good

Well

If you run mega doses of var you BETTER use mega doses of winny

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner