over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Guys eating shit and staying lean???

newyboy1

Registered
Hey guys, just got a question that's been stumping me for ages .. I fully devote my time to strict diet and eating healthy too stay in good shape year around ... But the. There's guys at my gym literally eating everything .. Krispy kremes , KFC, Chinese ... And these guys are massive 120kg and keep bf <10 % year round, and eat this crap daily ( except when competing I guess ) ..
Obviosuly genetics plays its role but only so far .. So what you recon these guys do?? Any one here take same aproach

I'm always jealous of guys similar to that. I can be on 600mg of Tren E a week and still get fat if I don't watch my diet. I am certainly not blessed with any "lean" genetics.

Tren will help, but only up to a point. It's the massive doses of GH that does the trick. (Unfortunately, those come with a rather pronounced GH gut)

i am not bragging but that is how i eat. burgers, pizza, fried chicken, taco's ice cream etc...i have a very fast metabolism and my job lets me work off any if not all of the calories i ingest. i do eat steak, chicken, and rice and potatoes on the weekend.

Tren was my thought, only because HGH is so hard/expensive here in australia, its a joke really..

One guy once told me t4 was his secret to staying lean, but i think it was just one of them many lies that come wih BBing

"I eat pieces of shit like you for breakfast!" - Shooter McGavin

I know several guys who smash frozen pizza's, poptarts, icecream, take out food and so on every single day. They compete as well! The key is moderation, watching your fat intake, carbs, protein, etc.......You can eat what ever if you can control it. I CAN NOT! As mentioned earlier, you could just take a shit ton of tren and growth too if you can afford the good shit.

I'm sure some guys are using gh and tren and eat like that but some people are just blessed with a fast metabolism.
My brother has never not been lean and vascular. He eats like shit and doesn't train.
Take someone like that and put them on gear and have them train right and Viola.

I know several guys who smash frozen pizza's, poptarts, icecream, take out food and so on every single day. They compete as well! The key is moderation, watching your fat intake, carbs, protein, etc.......You can eat what ever if you can control it. I CAN NOT! As mentioned earlier, you could just take a shit ton of tren and growth too if you can afford the good shit.

THIS

i eat the way you are saying

you would all cry yourself to sleep tonight if i told you
what i eat on a daily basis.....and look the way i look

but.....

i do eat good clean food too, and lots of it

the key IS moderation....lately ive been eating Ralphs italian ices
like its the only food on the planet....im talking quarts!!
add that new vanillia bean cake that entmanns makes...omg

why do i do it???....because i can

:cool:

I'm sure some guys are using gh and tren and eat like that but some people are just blessed with a fast metabolism.
My brother has never not been lean and vascular. He eats like shit and doesn't train.
Take someone like that and put them on gear and have them train right and Viola.

My brother is the same way. We used to live together. I'd be in the middle of a contest prep starving and eating chicken breasts and he'd be eating a whole large pizza and going straight to bed every night. He has a good physique including a complete set of abs all year round and eats nothing but shit. Low protein, high fat and sugar. Some people are just genetically programmed this way.

Steriods have little to do with it, growth helps a little.
For me I have always eatin anything and everything and never got over 10%.
Before I started back lifting I would weigh 210-225 drinking up to a case a beer a day and all the shit foods that go with it.
Since then I cut my alcohol intake so I can increase my calorie intake to maintain 250 lbs, beer is a little filling and then I just cant eat enough. lol
Still, I eat all the shit I want and sometimes its still not enough to hold 250@6%, think I'll add in some rocky road.

I haven't been over 10 percent in over 5 years. I eat alot of carby fatty greasy things like fast food burgers pizza ice cream on top of my diet. Beer on a regular basis too(no light beers). I actually use these foods to look better because i fill out. Eating completely clean leaves me stringy and weak.

Sometimes i envy you fat fucks for being able to put on weight so easily.

I dont take gear and eat things like poptarts, pancakes, cookies 3-4 times per week in large quantities and am around 10% bf. I am certainly not blessed with "lean" genetics, meal timing is important.

When you say moderation, are you reffering to keeping in cal ranges no matter what you eat??

THIS

i eat the way you are saying

you would all cry yourself to sleep tonight if i told you
what i eat on a daily basis.....and look the way i look

but.....

i do eat good clean food too, and lots of it

the key IS moderation....lately ive been eating Ralphs italian ices
like its the only food on the planet....im talking quarts!!
add that new vanillia bean cake that entmanns makes...omg

why do i do it???....because i can

:cool:

I understand what you saying.. if i dont eat carbs after 6 i stay alot leaner

I dont take gear and eat things like poptarts, pancakes, cookies 3-4 times per week in large quantities and am around 10% bf. I am certainly not blessed with "lean" genetics, meal timing is important.

The bigger you are, the more calories it takes to maintain that weight.... doesn't matter where they come from. You can fill some of those caloric needs with junk food if you want.
Eating clean doesn't mean you are going to be lean... if you are eating clean over maintenance calories, you will get fat. If you are eating under maintenance with all junk food, you will lose weight.
AAS and GH help even more obviously.

My brother is the same way. We used to live together. I'd be in the middle of a contest prep starving and eating chicken breasts and he'd be eating a whole large pizza and going straight to bed every night. He has a good physique including a complete set of abs all year round and eats nothing but shit. Low protein, high fat and sugar. Some people are just genetically programmed this way.

Oh please Flex, admit it, you are just like your bro! I get so jealous because Flex can eat whatever he wants + whatever he "needs" to eat on his diet and stay lean! Don't let him kid you into thinking otherwise!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131