over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pre workout drink with humulin r?

mrliftalot

Newbies
Is it ok to drink my pre workout drink like shock therapy from animal after i take my insulin for pre workout and just add some carbs to this drink?

I would rather take creatine monohydrate, is cheaper and same shit.
And taking insulin preworkout without amino acids is useless IMO

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

pin 10 iu Humulin-R , 5 min before you get started in the gym , say in your car in the parking lot.
mix 15g BCAA , 5g creatine , 5g glutamine and 25-35g carbs from powdered gatorade , drink during workout.

post workout 50g whey protein , 30-40g carbs from Karbolyn

1.5-2 hr post shake , meal with 50-60g lean protein , 30-40g carbs from sweet potatoes

you have covered your needed carbs for amount of skin used and spread it out over the active life of the drug
you did not over eat to many calories so their is little chance of getting fat

So you think I am missing out because I don't use BCAA, creatine or glutamine? Insulin is useless without those?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

I believe Insulin needs nutrients present to drive them into the cell. Maybe i am wrong though.

So i guess the answer is no lol, thanks gunsmith

well I don't know exactly what the product you mentioned is so can't realy say but insulin is basically like a super charger for nutrients , if the nutrients arn't their then what's the point.

So you think I am missing out because I don't use BCAA, creatine or glutamine? Insulin is useless without those?

yea kinda , by the time the Humulin's peak is comming on your workout is just about finished and so is your intra drink so those nutrients are on their way though the digestive system as the peak starts , then it's a steady flow of nutrients into the system as the insulin is active

Make the most of your slin usage and supply that blood with anabolic nutrients. Not just glucose.....

I am devising a very well thought out approach at the moment and will be sharing soon.

-FF

Make the most of your slin usage and supply that blood with anabolic nutrients. Not just glucose.....

I am devising a very well thought out approach at the moment and will be sharing soon.

-FF

Looking forward to this!!!

Looking forward to this FF. I'm also playing with the idea of starting up a protocol very similar to the one you had mentioned where you alternated GH+slin days with peptide days. would like to discuss that some more with you sometime and how you are incorporating your pre-slin nutrition.

:devil:smi

-FF

You are like an intellectual mad scientist

Is it ok to drink my pre workout drink like shock therapy from animal after i take my insulin for pre workout and just add some carbs to this drink?

Here we go bro, take your insulin before first meal, 4 ius, since is your first meal you know you have to load it up with carb, then after finish eating have some creatine, glutamine, bitter melon, chromium picolinate and a table spoon of coconut oil with a drink of tamarind juice.

Repeat this for your mid day meal and post workout meal.

Take off the insulin off pre-workout.... You body needs carbs for energy and not carbs to stable blood sugars levels, this mean you will feel more tire than usual by taking insulin pre workout....

This is my opinion. Wright or wrong! Look at my pictures on the members pictures. I think this work pretty good....

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

:devil:smi

You are like an intellectual mad scientist

yes in deed , if it wasent for guys like this the world would still be flat

I've only done slin one time for a month last year, but I just started using hum R yesterday. I'm doing 7iu before I leave for the gym along with 60g iso whey. I take 150g of sugar in the form of countrytime lemonaide and drink it throughout the workout. When I'm done, about 2 hours later, I drink a carboforce, which is 75g complex and 20g simple carbs and 15g creatine.. When I get home I drink a 60g iso shake and take another 7iu hum R.

Last edited:
The shock therapy is what i call a kitchen sink product for pre workout, its got stuff like creatine bcaa caffiene and a bunch of other stuff, to much to list, just doesnt have the carbs

My humR on workout days

Just my usage I pin 10iu's on workout days then before hitting the gym 20 ounces of water with 3 scoops of blue raspberry Creatine. I slam that, then 10 minutes later 10 grams of glutamine in 8 oz of warm water, then during the workout I have another 20 ounces of water and 1 scoop of waxymaise cornstarch drank during the workout, with a small bag of skittles, then post workout bCAA's glutamine Creatine 60/80 gram protein shake, this is what works for me age 50 5'7" 212 lb. just my 2 cent, good post, good question.:star-:ars

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear