over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pro Cutter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big V

Registered
What do those of you who have experience in heavier cycles/dosages say would be a typical "pro" cutter? Not any particular pro but one of the big boys say for example?
I ask mostly cuz I'm curious to know just how much test they would drop as this is primarily what will keep the muscle while using so many other muscle wasting/cutting agents. Yet they also wouldnt want heavy test bloat..????

Big V said:
What do those of you who have experience in heavier cycles/dosages say would be a typical "pro" cutter? Not any particular pro but one of the big boys say for example?
I ask mostly cuz I'm curious to know just how much test they would drop as this is primarily what will keep the muscle while using so many other muscle wasting/cutting agents. Yet they also wouldnt want heavy test bloat..????

I hate the word "cutting" or "cutter". food, cardio, and weight training will make you lose bodyfat primarly, not drugs. many people seem to think winny, masteron, and primo will make you lose body fat.
heavy test bloat is genetic,
most pros and top am's dont use any muscle wasting compounds besides t3, I dont know what other muscle wasting drugs there are, or why you would use a drug that wastes muscle.
the drugs are used to combat a catabolic and caloric defecient dieting state, which will cause your body to tap into muscle and fat to fuel it.
to answerr your question is very hard, some top guys dont even use test while dieting down.
if you want to see some crazy doses i know some that while preping for a show use
3 grams test
1 gram winny
1 gram primo
6-800mg masteron
700mg fina
100mcg t3
a shit load of clen
and a host of anti e's

do all pro use that? no, maybe they do, who knows who cares.
they do infact train their asses off, diet the shit out of their bodys and live on a stepmill for 3 months though!
the drugs have a lot to do with it but not everything!

KM2000

km2000 said:
I hate the word "cutting" or "cutter". food, cardio, and weight training will make you lose bodyfat primarly, not drugs. many people seem to think winny, masteron, and primo will make you lose body fat.
most pros and top am's dont use any muscle wasting compounds besides t3, I dont know what other muscle wasting drugs there are, or why you would use a drug that wastes muscle.
the drugs are used to combat a catabolic and caloric defecient dieting state, which will cause your body to tap into muscle and fat to fuel it.
to answerr your question is very hard, some top guys dont even use test while dieting down.
if you want to see some crazy doses i know some that while preping for a show use
3 grams test
1 gram winny
gram primo
6-800mg masteron
700mg fina
100mcg t3
a shit load of clen
and a host of anti e's

they do infact train their asses off, diet the shit out of their bodys and live on a stepmill for 3 months though!

YOU ARE JUST TOTALLY IRRESPONSIBLE/IGNORANT ARENT YOU. THIS IS WHY I ASK YOU TO POST A PICTURE BECAUSE SOME FOOL MAY JUST BELIEVE YOU AT SOME POINT. IF YOU CAN COME ON HERE AND SPOUT OFF THESE REDICULOUS DOSAGES, YOU BETTER HAVE PROOF OF WHO IS USING THIS AMOUNT. I WANT THAT PRO TO COME ON HERE AND REVEAL HIMSELF. IF HE TOLD YOU THIS ,HE SHOULD HAVE NO PROBLEM TELLING US. EVER HEAR OF BALDNAZI? ANDREAS MUNZER? MIKE MATARAZZO? SONNY SCHMIDT? GUYS LIKE YOURSELF HAVE BROUGHT THIS BOARD DOWN SO LOW THAT I ALMOST FEEL EMBARASSED TO COME HERE ANYMORE DUE TO THE FACT THAT IF I SPEAK UP I WILL GET DELETED OR BANNED BY PEOPLE THAT I USED TO THINK WERE MY FRIENDS. THIS IS GETTING CRAZY AROUND HERE TO HAVE THIS NONSENSE POSTED.

km2000 said:
3 grams test
1 gram winny
1 gram primo
6-800mg masteron
700mg fina
100mcg t3
a shit load of clen
and a host of anti e's

I don't know first hand any pro that has used that. If they need that, then they need something else to do with their lives.

And I agree with Phil, posting info like that is irresponsible as there are a lot of kids on this board and some might believe that this is real.

PHIL HERNON said:
YOU ARE JUST TOTALLY IRRESPONSIBLE/IGNORANT ARENT YOU. THIS IS WHY I ASK YOU TO POST A PICTURE BECAUSE SOME FOOL MAY JUST BELIEVE YOU AT SOME POINT. IF YOU CAN COME ON HERE AND SPOUT OFF THESE REDICULOUS DOSAGES, YOU BETTER HAVE PROOF OF WHO IS USING THIS AMOUNT. I WANT THAT PRO TO COME ON HERE AND REVEAL HIMSELF. IF HE TOLD YOU THIS ,HE SHOULD HAVE NO PROBLEM TELLING US. EVER HEAR OF BALDNAZI? ANDREAS MUNZER? MIKE MATARAZZO? SONNY SCHMIDT? GUYS LIKE YOURSELF HAVE BROUGHT THIS BOARD DOWN SO LOW THAT I ALMOST FEEL EMBARASSED TO COME HERE ANYMORE DUE TO THE FACT THAT IF I SPEAK UP I WILL GET DELETED OR BANNED BY PEOPLE THAT I USED TO THINK WERE MY FRIENDS. THIS IS GETTING CRAZY AROUND HERE TO HAVE THIS NONSENSE POSTED.

Phil the guy doesnt have to give names or tell anyone anything about how he found out...Maybe he is a good friend with a pro, Im sure you have told friends what you were on right?...maybe he is lying his ass off, who cares!!!!we are all big boys and can take his comments for what they're worth...You going around telling everyone that their idiots everytime they mention pro's and high doses is getting old..you seem like your whining a lot lately...

Phil,
what part of the original post do you not understand?
I simply answered a question that was posted, the original post didnt ask for any particular person, the doses I put up are not even a pro it is an amature!.
Do i agree with the doses? HELL NO! they are stupid!

as I reread the original post I may be out of line answering it as I dont have experience with heaver doses and cycles, but I know people first hand that do!

you must have not read in my post where I said
"do all pro use that? no, maybe they do, who knows who cares.
the drugs have a lot to do with it but not everything!"

please tell me how I have brought the board down?
please tell me how i am TOTALLY IRRESPONSIBLE/IGNORANT?

big a, i am not posting this to let newbies think this is what it takes to be a pro, if this is how it came across as irresponsible please delete it as this is not what I am trying to say

HUTCH said:
we are all big boys and can take his comments for what they're worth...

It's not us the 'big boys' that is the issue here, it's the fact that there are A LOT of young kids reading this board.

km2000 said:
big a, i am not posting this to let newbies think this is what it takes to be a pro, if this is how it came across as irresponsible please delete it as this is not what I am trying to say

You, me and others know this. But the newbies don't. That is why we have to be careful.

Hypothetical scenario and let's sincerely hope it never happens - a young kid starts taking everything you wrote. Not because you said that that is what the pros take, but because you gave him the idea that if he takes that much he might turn pro - you know how kids are. How were you when you were doing bodybuilding at 17, 19, etc?

Then the kid gets sick, or worse, he dies. His parents find out that it was thorugh this board he got the info, give it to the media, through media you find out that the kid died because of your post, even though that was not your intention, obviously. How would you feel?
This is just an extreme example though, obviously.

Big A said:
It's not us the 'big boys' that is the issue here, it's the fact that there are A LOT of young kids reading this board.

I understand that...but there is only so much you can do to prevent kids from doing stupid things...at some point you gotta trust they have common sense and do a lil research...

Interesting responses. Why the contraversy? It's no mystery to some but always a mystery to share openly. How did this ever get started? Why is there this desperate ethical need to shelter some brain dead irresponsible "kid" who is too lazy to take the time to research everything there is to help himself reach his own goal????
Once there was this totaly fabricated offseason cycle that Dorian "alledgedly" did posted in a forum somewhere. Ok, so some "kid" gives it a go w/out ever getting another opinion and lo and behold jacks his self up big time. Who's to blame??? The guy who posted it? I think not. Not for a minute.
So my original intent was to gain a little more insight into what a seasoned vet, a pro, a big, big competitive (key word here...) bb'r would use pre contest or in a "cutting" cycle. Nothing more. Thanks.

Big V said:
So my original intent was to gain a little more insight into what a seasoned vet, a pro, a big, big competitive (key word here...) bb'r would use pre contest or in a "cutting" cycle. Nothing more. Thanks.

Read in the Article's forum the Sticky thread 'Dieting and Getting Ready for Competition'. That is first hand what a lot of top guys and pros use.

Big A said:
You, me and others know this. But the newbies don't. That is why we have to be careful.

Hypothetical scenario and let's sincerely hope it never happens - a young kid starts taking everything you wrote. Not because you said that that is what the pros take, but because you gave him the idea that if he takes that much he might turn pro - you know how kids are. How were you when you were doing bodybuilding at 17, 19, etc?

Then the kid gets sick, or worse, he dies. His parents find out that it was thorugh this board he got the info, give it to the media, through media you find out that the kid died because of your post, even though that was not your intention, obviously. How would you feel?
This is just an extreme example though, obviously.

well, thats understandable, I dont know how anyone will answer the original question without someone gettin the wrong idea though?

If this is the case there are a lot of threads that need to be deleted, including one that iron addict posted that is linked in the rules that many here read befor they are supposed to even post!, it very boldly states the more gear you take the bigger you get!
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/showthread.php?t=409
the link is under #5

not trying to start a problem here, just want to get this clarified so we all know what is acceptable to post.

Big A said:
Read in the Article's forum the Sticky thread 'Dieting and Getting Ready for Competition'. That is first hand what a lot of top guys and pros use.

I'll give it a read. Thanks....

km2000 said:
well, thats understandable, I dont know how anyone will answer the original question without someone gettin the wrong idea though?

If this is the case there are a lot of threads that need to be deleted, including one that iron addict posted that is linked in the rules that many here read befor they are supposed to even post!, it very boldly states the more gear you take the bigger you get!
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/showthread.php?t=409
the link is under #5

not trying to start a problem here, just want to get this clarified so we all know what is acceptable to post.

While it is true to a certain point, the more gear you use, the more you grow, as long as all other requirements are met - proper resistance training, adequate protein intake, adequate rest, adequate health for the rest of the organs.

But some of the so called 'pro' cycles posted are either death traps used by people that shouldn't be in this sport in the first place, or most likely fiction.

Basically, common sense is what should be taken care of when posting.

Big A said:
While it is true to a certain point, the more gear you use, the more you grow, as long as all other requirements are met - proper resistance training, adequate protein intake, adequate rest, adequate health for the rest of the organs.

But some of the so called 'pro' cycles posted are either death traps used by people that shouldn't be in this sport in the first place, or most likely fiction.

Basically, common sense is what should be taken care of when posting.

I agree with the common sense as I thought we all kinda knew that from the begining,
I'm a little confused:confused: I just want to make sure were clear here, 1 question
so will posting of "pro" cycles be tolerated here, fictional or real, without critizing the person who posted it?

km2000 said:
I agree with the common sense as I thought we all kinda knew that from the begining,
I'm a little confused:confused: I just want to make sure were clear here, 1 question
so will posting of "pro" cycles be tolerated here, fictional or real, without critizing the person who posted it?

Anything is tolerated, but keep in mind it's NOT SMART to post these fictitious pro cycles as they can be interpreted wrongly.
If YOU personally used those amounts of gear, by all means post, but posting a 'pros' cycle is not a good idea when it's not real simply because this is a sport full of insecure people, which means a lot of these insecure people think that by using a cycle like that all their problems will be over, when in fact they will be creating more.

Big A said:
Anything is tolerated, but keep in mind it's NOT SMART to post these fictitious pro cycles as they can be interpreted wrongly.
If YOU personally used those amounts of gear, by all means post, but posting a 'pros' cycle is not a good idea when it's not real simply because this is a sport full of insecure people, which means a lot of these insecure people think that by using a cycle like that all their problems will be over, when in fact they will be creating more.

gotcha!
very good explanation,

I remember getting some advice not to long ago from a very respectable guy and it contained 2 things and 3/4 or more less mg's.........and it was better than going crazy with stuff....

WOW those are crazy ass doses....My question is do the pros really use such high doses? I hear all the time that less=more and the higher the dose doesnt mean more gains and so on. I know the pros have amazing genetics great diets and commitment, but do they go soo overboard on the AAS excluding GH,Slin, and w.e else? Thanks.

HUTCH

HUTCH said:
Phil the guy doesnt have to give names or tell anyone anything about how he found out...Maybe he is a good friend with a pro, Im sure you have told friends what you were on right?...maybe he is lying his ass off, who cares!!!!we are all big boys and can take his comments for what they're worth...You going around telling everyone that their idiots everytime they mention pro's and high doses is getting old..you seem like your whining a lot lately...

I never called him an idiot, just irresponsible/ignorant. I am actually trying to save the guys that toil away and figure that they need to keep taking more and more to just place in a local show.........guys such as yourself for example. Would I care if everyone that posts is "lying their ass off"? What if that was the case here? What kind of board would this be? What is his comments worth to you "big boy"? Last question, what does my "whining" as you say have to do with you? If you think I complain a lot, why do you read my posts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Thiccthighsshan
NapsGear