over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

clen and benadryl

mrsoul

Registered
currently 4/12 weeks out, taking 120 mcg clen and 100 t3. instead of coming off the clen, i thought taking benadryl would cause the clen to stay effective. my question is how much benadryl and is it ok to take the benadryl at night. i take the clen and t3 first thing in the morning.

3 to 5 mg is ok, it should be a long-term release (assuming benadryl is identical to europena zaditen), I simply take it with clen

SO TAKE THE BENADRYL IN THE MORNING WITH THE CLEN? WON'T BENADRYL MAKE YOU DROWSY?

just go hardcore

I would say just go tuna and water rest of the 4 1/2 weeks, you want have to worry about clen and t3 losing effectiveness. lol

I take 'em around 4:00 in the afternoon, usually it doesn't make me drowsy, I take an espresso just in case it would happen.

I would say just go tuna and water rest of the 4 1/2 weeks, you want have to worry about clen and t3 losing effectiveness. lol

you should know! your already ripped! yesterday was the toughest. food everywhere i went. made it through though. barely!

take one benadryl per night before bed for 7-10 days to "supposedly" upregulate your beta-2 receptors. This is what I have always read when I was reading studies on this over a year ago. Now, whether benadryl ACTUALLY upregulates beta-2 receptors or not, who really knows :confused:

Id be curious if the same would hold true for ephedrine?I like ECA better than clen yada yada yada:) I dont even know if the benadryl thing even works in real life ,I always take some time off when it loses its kick,then come back to it later.

Theoretically, yes, becuase I believe they both work on the beta-2 receptors, however, like I said, who knows if the benadryl thing even works at all the begin with?

Why don't you just replace the clen with some coke then take some valium at night so you can sleep. Some of you guys are ealking timebombs! Sorry, but this is just plain stupidity.

by all means, please elaborate. instead of just throwing insults, i would love to know what i am doing wrong. your help magnum would be greatly appreciated.

I dont think hes a fan of stimulants.......I get ckecked by my cardiologist(you should go get yours tested magnum) on a regular basis and there is absolutly nothing wrong with my heart.Im guessing youve drank coffee before?How about a kid with asthma ,is his heart going to "explode" when he takes his medication?It tears the muscle by the way it dosnt "explode".The benadryl is not to get to sleep necessarily ,its to upregulate the receptors in theory.The media and mainstream medical comunities have sucessfully vilified any and all stimulants with blanket statements telling people that "they could drop dead" and cite instances of people dying from heart problems made worse by stimulants ,but they are only telling half the story and they know it ,but they figure the "average" person is to dumb and must be saved from themselves these people that die use in excess AND have previous heart problems.Just take out where I wrote stimulants and put in steroids and now you see how the media does their shit ....your post is very emotional .....Ill pass on the coke and valium

Last edited:
50 mg of the active ingredient diphenhydramine is what I've heard is the correct doseage. I've been on clen for 3 weeks now and just got through my last week. Taking 50mg of diphenhydramine a night right before bed. And the clen is still noticeably effective.

3 to 5 mg is ok, it should be a long-term release (assuming benadryl is identical to europena zaditen), I simply take it with clen

It has not the same active ingredient.

Both arfe anti-histamine drugs.

Benadryl is diphenhydramine tabs/caps are 25 mgs dose.

Zaditen/Zasten is ketotifen tabs are 1 mg dose.

For Ketotifen dose i use 3-5mgs at bedtime each third week during clen use cause it helps with sleep.(drowsiness...).

This way clen remains effective no matter how long on...cycles could last months.

I have no idea what is the right dose for Benadryl.

For Ketotifen dose i use 3-5mgs at bedtime each third week during clen use cause it helps with sleep.(drowsiness...).

This way clen remains effective no matter how long on...cycles could last months.
Don't you think it could be wise to anticipate downragulation taking it a little bit first? let's say the 10th-12th day?

Don't you think it could be wise to anticipate downragulation taking it a little bit first? let's say the 10th-12th day?

I don't know but...If it works, don't touch it. :)

Maybe your idea will have some use but i'll stick with the "each third week on ketotifen" protocol cause it works fine for me.

I prefer to let him loose some effectivity the last days of the second week and regain full potency at the third week.

I don't think it will be a good idea to be ALWAYS at maximal effectivity (100 % upregulated beta-2 receptors...).

I think homeostasis has always some "solution" to our tricks...:(

I dont think hes a fan of stimulants.......I get ckecked by my cardiologist(you should go get yours tested magnum) on a regular basis and there is absolutly nothing wrong with my heart.Im guessing youve drank coffee before?How about a kid with asthma ,is his heart going to "explode" when he takes his medication?It tears the muscle by the way it dosnt "explode".The benadryl is not to get to sleep necessarily ,its to upregulate the receptors in theory.The media and mainstream medical comunities have sucessfully vilified any and all stimulants with blanket statements telling people that "they could drop dead" and cite instances of people dying from heart problems made worse by stimulants ,but they are only telling half the story and they know it ,but they figure the "average" person is to dumb and must be saved from themselves these people that die use in excess AND have previous heart problems.Just take out where I wrote stimulants and put in steroids and now you see how the media does their shit ....your post is very emotional .....Ill pass on the coke and valium

Why are you assuming I don't get checked? I get an EKG plus on a yearly basis. These are no insults. If I have to explain why it is not a good idea to combine a stimulant and a depressant then I am really surprised.

OK, want to add this after checking my PM's. To be honest I was not even thinking of this when I posted earlier, my cousin died a few years back by combining benedryl with other other drugs. He laid done and never got back up. Extreme caution is needed when combining certain drugs, escpecially when it comes to stimulants and depressants. Didn't mean to ruffle any feathers but if it makes someone think twice then I'd rather be a dickhead then not have spoken up and possibly have someone get hurt or worse.

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
OldDrummer47