over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ending it with best friend

SteveRogers

Registered
Let me start with I am not an emotional person. At all. Not bragging in any way or trying to sound like a hard ass, but I'm just not. I've lost friends over the years for various reasons, never looked back. Girlfriends come and go. But today I had to end it with my best friend, the one person I never thought I would ever lose touch with. Basically because I'm a guy and she's a girl.

So 7 years ago this girl and I became really close. This was freshman year of college. We knew each other in high school but weren't close at all. So her and I were attracted to each other, had s few brief flings in college, but nothing serious. I would do anything for her. Anything.

So in May she was dating s guy for over s year, but her and I randomly started getting really flirty with each other. More so than usual as we still always were. Her sending me questionable pics, stuff like that. This went on for a few months. Now as much as I love the girl, she's cheated on basically every boyfriend she's been with. Usually ended up dating the guy she cheated with if that makes any difference.

So in May we both went to my brothers wedding and we got a hotel room together after. I was sober as I don't drink as she was too. After that she broke up with her boyfriend and we started dating. This lasted 3 months or so and she ended it but I wasn't exactly upset about it. This was the first time we really dated even though it was so brief and after all this time of what I thought it would be---it just wasn't. So it ended. No big deal.

Month later we aren't talking as much as we used to which is usually daily basically and I found out she got back with her ex. Now I honestly don't care. I'm not jealous or anything but she basically tells me she can't talk to me because of what happened between us.

So I'm half livid and half I want to throw up. This girl was legit my best friend and the only friend I really cared about. Now in hindsight it was never s good idea for us to have our fling and all the other million mistakes of being too attached to someone I was attracted to but I'm just at w complete loss. She says eventually she will be able to be friends when it's clearly just an issue of guilt for her (he doesn't know what happened and I know he has plans on marrying her).

So what the fuck do I do. Sit around waiting to see if she gets over it and we go back to being friends? Tell her to go fuck herself? For how much I've done for her over the years I'm just amazed she can end it between us but the other half of me just wished we could somehow go back to how we were--friends not fucking each other

Keep your distance. Maintain radio silence are the things i would do. If she truly valued the friendship she had with you. She will come to her senses and reach out to you.
Having a pretty girl or a girl u really like is usually not a good idea and leads to disappointment.

Keep your distance. Maintain radio silence are the things i would do. If she truly valued the friendship she had with you. She will come to her senses and reach out to you.
Having a pretty girl or a girl u really like is usually not a good idea and leads to disappointment.

Perfect advice. You gotta do you and live ur life. If she valued you as much as u do her she'll be back. If not then u got ur answer. In the mean time keep pumping the weights. And don't msg her first. If she does msg, wait a bit to msg back, few hrs or so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i'd stay away. i'm also 45 (not sure of your age) but i know in my younger days i would have tried to force the issue, and that's absolutely the WRONG thing to do. like the other guys said, let it play out. if you're not the jealous type, then it shouldn't be too hard to leave it alone.

Why do you need to be friends? Does she have some rare talent other than sex?

Maybe you should move to the country and find Jesus?

Unless, of course, you are waiting for someone to suggest murder as an option.

Let it go dude. You already know you did it to yourself. You mixed friendship with sex. It simply never works out. If she wants to she will hit you up. And if she does I would play it cool and don't fumble all over yourself to reply.

Appreciate the advice. Yea it's not that I'm jealous or I still want to fuck. Basically she's one of 2 or 3 people including family that I actually care about and 2. Pisses me off that it's her own guilt that is causing that. She choose to let it happen. Fucking own up to it. Avoiding me isn't gonna change what you did. And if she breaks up with him in 6 months, don't ignore me for 6 months then pretend like I'm gonna be there for you.

Fucking women.

She must see something in this guy that she is with otherwise she wouldnt end it with you.

be a friend, let her be happy.

There are two types of women in this world. The one you marry and whores. She's a whore buddy.

Knowing she was in a relationship all those times when you two were fooling around you're just as much the problem. You're not special to her at all bro just the guy who is always there for her.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bradyfan127
NapsGear