over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Steroid bust in NM!!!!! Be Careful!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
100 dollars a botlle! Def. not GS prices

2 Kilo is not personal use.
It looks Like a Home-brewer-UGL was busted. Id be leery if buying that brand from the area or either of the above.

It looks Like a Home-brewer-UGL was busted. Id be leery if buying that brand from the area or either of the above.

I hope it was LiquidMuscle :D

If it was I defo want him to drop the soap in the shower room :eek: :D

You mean you would drop the soap and bend over for LM? :banghead::eek::confused::D

Yeah, I agree that it is a little over the top for being personal use. Id think the most someone might have is maybe 300-400 grams tops since a lot of the powder suppliers have a 100 gram min order. Definetely a dealer, but the police made it sound like the bust of the century and that it was not. Im like you, id not want to buy from anywhere thats dealing that brand.

One of two things I think it looks like....he was doing the whole cattle implant thing with fina kits before he could have still been doing that and had some other stuff which they showed in the pictures, or he could have had some labels made to look like ones that are already circulating. There are a lot of different things that could be involved and when he went down before if anyone has looked into it, it seems there was several recs involved, as usual this is probably what got him into problems in the first place.

One of two things I think it looks like....he was doing the whole cattle implant thing with fina kits before he could have still been doing that and had some other stuff which they showed in the pictures, or he could have had some labels made to look like ones that are already circulating. There are a lot of different things that could be involved and when he went down before if anyone has looked into it, it seems there was several recs involved, as usual this is probably what got him into problems in the first place.

Yeah, the same thing happend to a guy I know that lives near me, he was growing pot in his basement. they come looking for the rec drugs and they get an added bonus suprise of AAS! Just the kind of luck LE loves I am sure.

Or he could have been buying raws from China and printing his own labels...Just as the article says. 2 kilo of Fina:confused: I Doubt that.

They will always hype it in the press and get every bit of milage out of it they can. At least he will not have the problem of explaining it to the wife.

Whats really sad is he led his whole family down this path. The blind following the blind.

If you are going to risk your freedom, do it by yourself, you will ceratianly be affecting those you love if you get caught but at least you will cared enough to keep them for having to own part of the responsabilities for the decision you made to get involved. not even your girl should really know what you do or your best buddy or your brother....................
Its just not fair to them.

Maybe it was greed but looks more like a guy who was not capable from the beginning of understanding, containing or at least minimizing risk. It does not get easier with experience but it should always be at the top of the list of things to do regardless of how long you have been doing it.

IPGEAR

Hey IP Gear, you should post more. You are a very smart guy with real world experience only an extreme few on this board can match. And that experience has given you wisdom, which is even more rare. Thank you.

And thank you for your excellent products. Nothing kicks in better than your gear. Every time I order.

100 grams makes 40 bottles at 250mg. A kilogram is 10 times 100 grams. SO its 400 bottles per kilo. Or a total of 800 bottles. Math mistakes are common, i make them all the time BUT i just write computer programs that do the addition for me=-) Most home brewers that make it for their friends have that lying around mal=-)

When you have good connects the powders are dirt cheap.

They got a remailer or bottler. The cooks dont keep shit bottled, its in bulk fellas, lol

Damn, i wish i had home brew friends that have that much just lying around! It is better to err on the side of caution here, instead of just saying everything is ok without knowing 100 percent the facts. Not sure if you was around during ORD, but um, sources were still taking orders AFTER they were busted via the good ole government. I'm sorry, but i just don't believe this was just a reseller, but hey, to each his own

The truth is that ordering 2 kilos of powdered steroids will get you no different federal charges than ordering 800 vials of test250. The main difference I would see? 2 packs of a kilo each test enth powder will more easily get through customs than 2 packs of 400, 10ml vials. Either way, you'd be looking at a charge of conspiracy to possess/distribute 80,000 units of a schedule III drug, which carries up to 5 years (1st time). Although 80,000 units is the most they can charge you with, so you could ship in 40 kilos and only get charged with 2 of them. BTW, on a federal level, that only carries about 18 months...unless you decide to be an asshole and somehow get an enhancement(s).

Selling illegal drugs in any quantity is a risk. But don't bash guys who take the risk, because you all are ordering from them. And also don't assume the feds aren't targeting steroids. Most steroid busts are NOT due to recs, that is a complete fallacy. However (as with many other drugs), steroids are typically not the only drug a person uses, especially a person that makes 5 figures monthly. So recs are typically involved, but are rarely the REASON steroid busts occur.

One last thing, he could have very well been what some of you would call a large scale lab, because most of you have absolutely no clue what a large scale lab really does in business monthly/quarterly. 2 kilos isn't a lot if that's all he was working with. But no one has any idea how much may have been coming, or how much recently went out to customers, etc. Rarely do labs just have 20 kilos of raws sitting and waiting to be converted.

Last edited:
I think they found new lables that had not been applied yet. It just sounds like they caught him at a time where he didnt have a whole lot on hand. 2 kilos though is quite a bit though. That is 2,000,000 mg of raws! Damn thats a lot in my book. If it were all 200 mg/ml that would make 10,000 vials! thats a shit load of stuff.

whats happened to the math there?

i kilogram is a 1000 grams. there are 1000 milligrams in a gram

so one, 10cc bottle at 200mg per cc is 200 times 10 or 2000mg total powder in that bottle. 2000mg is 2 g. 2 kilograms is 2000 grams, divide that by the 2 grams needed per bottle and you get 1000 bottles - not even close to 10000 bottles

Largest bust? 200 vials? Really...that's not that much. But reading through the comments they had been busted for recs, credit card theft, etc so this couple was just asking for trouble. They showed close ups of some products that a sponsor here carries...not sure if he just had that or is a brewer or what...
I'd like more details on this story as they come out...

whats happened to the math there?

i kilogram is a 1000 grams. there are 1000 milligrams in a gram

so one, 10cc bottle at 200mg per cc is 200 times 10 or 2000mg total powder in that bottle. 2000mg is 2 g. 2 kilograms is 2000 grams, divide that by the 2 grams needed per bottle and you get 1000 bottles - not even close to 10000 bottles

YEah, Osiris caught that. I figured it like it was 1 ml Amps and not 10 ml vials so it was off by a factor of 10x. Lets admit it though guys, guys dont have 2kg of raws just lying around and hundreds of other vials if its personal use and hes much more than just a remailer. Enough powder to make 1000 vials is substantial. I wouldnt expect a user to have more than maybe 500 grams at a time and even thats a lot. Most poweder suppliers used to have a 100 gram minimum order for each compound so I see how you could end up with a few hundred grams, but to have kilo grams worth is definetly a seller/dealer.

If LM looks like this then yes I don't mind dropping the soap... although it would be her doing the bending over :D

**broken link removed**

I need to come over and get a better look before i render an opinion=-)

If thats your girl she is beautiful. :D

Largest bust? 200 vials? Really...that's not that much. But reading through the comments they had been busted for recs, credit card theft, etc so this couple was just asking for trouble. They showed close ups of some products that a sponsor here carries...not sure if he just had that or is a brewer or what...
I'd like more details on this story as they come out...

I didn't read the article, but if these guys were stealing credit cards I hope they get HAMMERED.. Working at a Bank, I have seen people's lives turned upside down by this. Not fun or fair. Just had to say that..I would give credit card thieves and people who steal others identity the death penalty.

JM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Nightprowler7
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws