over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Steroid bust in NM!!!!! Be Careful!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't read the article, but if these guys were stealing credit cards I hope they get HAMMERED.. Working at a Bank, I have seen people's lives turned upside down by this. Not fun or fair. Just had to say that..I would give credit card thieves and people who steal others identity the death penalty.

JM

Well said man, making some gear for a bunch off juice monkeys not a big deal, stealing well thats a whole other thing. its crazy the things people will do for money.

You guys realize that there were two different brands in the video and both brands (gold bull and solvay) are sold by GS right?

It seems like people are only mentioning the gold bull, but there are plenty of solvay vials there too.

When a decent bust goes down, there is kilos of raws involved, and that person has labels for 2 out of 3 brands sold by a sponsor, I think it is only logical to infer that this person had some serious relation to that sponsor, especially when gold bull is not popular enough to warrant counterfeiting, and solvay is a company that is out of business but is making pharm grade test prop? I'm sure every UGL is making those claims. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I need to come over and get a better look before i render an opinion=-)

If thats your girl she is beautiful. :D

Yeah thats my girl... taken about a year ago :D

Shes beautiful bro,

I just wonder if its wise to be throwing her up in front of a bunch of jacked up test users. Speaking about everyone else of course. LOL!

Its great to hear everyones perspective on this bust. Speaking not from the perspective of a personal user, you can never stop asking the questions of what did they do wrong when a bust occurs. Ego more then greed takes the best out of this game.

The bottom line regardless whether its powders or finished problem is you have to be continually monitoring exposure and minimizing risk. Anonymity is the goal as most will betray to save their ass regardless of what they say. Not everyone will and thats been proven over and over again. But you have no idea based on what they say or what you feel, whether they can not walk through the fire and not burn anyone else. Someone really careless will put himself in such a bad situation, as in two busts in a year, lab in house, BMW, that they really have little choice but to cooperate. Maybe they will only take down the local dealers and spare your ass, but is that acceptable? Thats why it does matter who you are in relationship with in this business because their problems can easily become your problems and you may end up being hurt more than they were.

IPGEAR

Last edited:
YEah, Osiris caught that. I figured it like it was 1 ml Amps and not 10 ml vials so it was off by a factor of 10x. Lets admit it though guys, guys dont have 2kg of raws just lying around and hundreds of other vials if its personal use and hes much more than just a remailer. Enough powder to make 1000 vials is substantial. I wouldnt expect a user to have more than maybe 500 grams at a time and even thats a lot. Most poweder suppliers used to have a 100 gram minimum order for each compound so I see how you could end up with a few hundred grams, but to have kilo grams worth is definetly a seller/dealer.

agree definitely 2kilo is a lot of raw. 100g is enough to make 40 - 250mg 10cc bottles. that enough for a guy and a few of his pals for personal use for quite some time!

the guy had got arrested a year before for that same crap - that tells me he is stupid - its easy for cops to bust stupid people!!!

probably one of those fools running around the gym 'advertising' to everyone

No kidding this guy is an idiot. Glad I'm not injecting homemade crap brewed up by this genius.

agree definitely 2kilo is a lot of raw. 100g is enough to make 40 - 250mg 10cc bottles. that enough for a guy and a few of his pals for personal use for quite some time!

the guy had got arrested a year before for that same crap - that tells me he is stupid - its easy for cops to bust stupid people!!!

probably one of those fools running around the gym 'advertising' to everyone

He was selling in his gym, that alone tells you greed and stupidity. We are glad he is no longer involved even though the products were top notch.

He was selling in his gym, that alone tells you greed and stupidity. We are glad he is no longer involved even though the products were top notch.

Me too buddy, me fucking too!

Unfortunately, If you are trying to protect everyone in an organization including the associated relationships such as with a lab, you generally do not do a criminal background check, nor should you. Anonymity protects everybody and if you think knowing the real identity of anyone in this business is a good thing, we would argue you are wrong. That information has great value when trying to get out of jail for free card. We personally have always felt when it really gets hot, best to be able to say and mean it, sir I know that you have a job to do but I am afraid I have nothing to give you.

The risk in not verifying ID and criminal history on associates is that you always find out what the weaknesses and risks in the relationships were after the fact and to late to do anything but contain the potental fallout.

I am gald you said something Spartan, as I think many people assume you are expected to know the weaknesses of the individuals. You could setup your program that way but the sharing of peoples personal information within a group is a bomb waiting to explode.

For customers, we just do not seem to remember the trickle down effect really occuring beyond raw deal. Its possible, but damn they got the home run, a couple punts are not going to make it any better.

IPGEAR

The guy here that was arrested seems to have gotten a slap on the hand.

Charges:
Endanger child (F3)
Conspiracy to commit 3rd and 4th degree felony (F4)
Possession of steroids (F4)

This info is NOT hearsay and is 100% factual. He was booked and released the same day. Use your better judgement and keep yourself safe.

**broken link removed**

Its true, they obviously thought he needed to be home with the girls!

Damn, I bet that pisses off our friend of the boards who spent 35 days in solitary becuase he was unwilling to compromise wish he was in New Mexico. Thats the only thing I can think of, it had to be the girls, as a past arrest, a kilo of test, and 240 vials. labels. ect are nothing compared to the disruption of the family?

Seriously, we would really be trying to contain our risk right now if we were associated with him.

If anyone needs anything please do not hesitate to contact us. Customers should not be effected.

IPGEAR

I am not going to comment on it anymore after this because this matter is really none of my business, but another main factor that becomes involved along with staying anon like IP said, is the greed. He was obviously doing good but then you take the greed to the level of selling in gyms and locally the line needs to be drawn. For the kids sake im glad he got out, but for his sake he is a terrible person and shouldnt have for what he was doing. My two cents, I am done with this thread.

Stay strong, bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbboooooooooooooooooooooooooooooommmm
Muh Fuc*A

**broken link removed**

Damn, I bet that pisses off our friend of the boards who spent 35 days in solitary becuase he was unwilling to compromise wish he was in New Mexico. Thats the only thing I can think of, it had to be the girls, as a past arrest, a kilo of test, and 240 vials. labels. ect are nothing compared to the disruption of the family?

IPGEAR

its crazy how one state views 200 bottles as possession, yet another state slams you for delivery, intent to deliver, and a whole pile of other charges. perhaps AZ is the place to live if you are a "salesman" or even a user. i know FL and NJ are not so nice.

**broken link removed**

Its true, they obviously thought he needed to be home with the girls!

Seriously, we would really be trying to contain our risk right now if we were associated with him.

If anyone needs anything please do not hesitate to contact us. Customers should not be effected.

IPGEAR

I hope people know I was joking when I mentioned the girls being the reason he bailed in 17 hours despite everything he has against him. It may have been jail overcrowding I have no idea but may we all be so lucky on our first day in jail.

IPGEAR

Last edited:
The guy was already busted so he was on the Radar. Also, there was a bust in the gyms of Albuquerque about a year ago (in define fitness). I have to wonder if he was somehow involved. There's a million cops and narcs in the gyms asking around. I know of some that i'm 100% sure are confidential informants. They not only ask for gear, the practically beg. Don't sell and when they ask, just say, "I don't know." they will ask again and give them the same answer. If you have powder or bottles, it's the same. The labels just say exactly what it is so even if it's inert, now you have an attempt to posess case which is also a felony. Their has to be a controlled delivery where you take possession of it. I have like 2 other childhood friends who I discuss this stuff with and it's just not worth it to deal with anyone else. I don't care how much money they offer, it's just not worth it. Then these people try to guilt trip you into their schemes, and you want to be nice or just cool, and then you're the one who catches a case. There was a reason they did a controlled delivery on this guy. They already had him and knew he would take possession of it. Just be careful. This guy clearly wasn't. They will try to set you up though. Looks good for them, making steroid busts, keeping our children safe. On a side note, the arresting officers look like they might have been dipping into the product.

If it isnt the actual gear squad, there is the possibility that he has links to gear squad. Amazes me how many bros are still willing to send them their money!?!

Last edited:
If it isnt the actual gear squad, there is the possibility that he has links to gear squad. Correct me if I'm wrong but the video did say he was selling online. Amazes me how many bros are still willing to send them their money!?!
:yeahthat: yea a lot of people waaaaayyyy to cool considering what has happened.

being paranoid is a good thing bro's!! ;)

It is kind of confusing. They say they took out 200 vials. However, if you listen to the beginning of the video, it says they removed boxes and boxes of stuff....also they said they removed steroids a mile long.

The guy here that was arrested seems to have gotten a slap on the hand.

Charges:
Endanger child (F3)
Conspiracy to commit 3rd and 4th degree felony (F4)
Possession of steroids (F4)

This info is NOT hearsay and is 100% factual. He was booked and released the same day. Use your better judgement and keep yourself safe.

Wow, after being arrested 2x for the same type of offense is such a short time? guy must be bullet proof or have a good lawyer? He will be back in business again in a short time, just change the brand name and BAM back in business. I suppose with jail overcrowding he probably wouldnt have done much time anyhow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear