over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GF Very Discouraged with Progress

wukillabee

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
My gf is 25yrs, 5'3" currently 143lbs. In her youth she has played soccer for 12yrs and junior lifeguarding for 13yrs so has a very athletic background. Like most, outside of hs and straight into college she stopped training and her main focus was school full time and working. Over the years she has gained weight starting out at 125lbs when i met her at 18yrs old to today at 144lbs.

She has been training hard for the last 6mths on a routine i made up for her like this:

Monday: Legs/Abs
Cardio: 10 minutes to warm up legs
Squats: 2 warm up sets
2 working sets
Leg Press (toes at top of platform, working more hamstrings):
1 warm up set
2 working sets
Innie machine:
1 warm up set
2 working sets
Abs: Your Choice total of 6 sets
Cardio: 10 minutes to loosen up if needed

Tuesday: Cardio Only 45-60 Minutes

Wednesday: Back/Biceps
Narrow Grip Lat Pull downs:
2 warm up sets
2 working sets
Bent Over Dumbbell Rows:
1 warm up set
2 working sets
Seated Narrow Grip Row Machine:
1 warm up set then 2 working sets
Biceps: Standing Alternate Dumbbell Curls
1 warm up set
2 working sets
Cable Bar Curls:
1 warm up set
1 working set

Thursday: Cardio Only 45-60 Minutes

Friday: Chest/Shoulders/Triceps
Flat Dumbbell Press:
2 warm up set
2 working sets
Incline Bench Press:
1 warm up sets
2 working sets
Smith Machine Military Press:
2 warm up sets
2 working sets
Dumbbell Side Laterals:
1 warm up set
2 working sets
Seated Bent Over Dumbbell Laterals:
1 warm up set
2 working sets
Triceps: Rope Push Downs
1 warm up set
2 working sets

Saturday: Abs/Cardio
Abs: Your Choice total of 6 sets
Cardio 45-60 Minutes

Sunday: Cardio Only 45-60 Minutes

On the week day cardio only she does it first thing in the morning with 1iu of IP Yellow Tops shot IM. On weekend cardio she does it around 2pm after work so not on an empty stomach.

The routine above she has started about 3 weeks ago, training split she did for the last 5mths was less cardio and more high volume training but similar exercises. This new routine above gives her more cardio options and this style of training for her has her responding well in the gym. Her lifts especially in her legs has gone way up! Her upper body strength is climbing as well but her leg strength is climbing the quickest as i figured it would from her youth. She really does push herself in the gym with the weights and uses perfect form so i know none of that is an issue for her.

Her diet right now is pretty strict and has been like this for at least 2 months now:

6am: wake up fasted cardio or gym day protein drink of 1 scoop whey with 10g of glutamine. Non-fat yogurt maybe 4-6oz with Orgainc flax oats/granola.

7am: workout

8am: post workout, same shake as above with 2 rice cakes

noon: lunch usually a chicken or steak salad and avocodo

3pm: snack, almonds, yogurt, maybe a protein shake

7pm: dinner, 6oz of steak or chicken, veggies, salad

Right now she is only taking IP hgh Yellow Tops and no other supps besides vitamins, 2-3g of fish oil, multi-v, 1g vit-c.

I figured and tried to explain to her that her recent weight increase was most likely due to the hgh as i've read it causes most to retain some water. She is taking 2iu/ed right now and started this about 2 weeks ago. She takes 1iu first thing in the morning IM and 1iu before bed sub-q. When she started working hard dedicated 6mths ago her weight was about 136lbs, about 2 months ago grew to about 140lbs, now since starting the hgh is 144lbs. Weight is always taken when first waking up in the morning and have monitored the weight at least once every other week. Try to not let her get on the scale too much as you can see she's wondering WTF? I eat witht his strict diet, working my ass off in the gym with weights, fasted cardio, 6 months later i know weight almost 10 more lbs! She is very discouraged at this point and i really don't know what else to do for her?

To rule other factors out she is getting a full panel blood work done today and should have the results in a week or so with the doctor. I also had her check on there to check her thyroid levels, testosterone levels and estradiol levels to see what these hormones are doing.

Physical changes to me she does looks a bit harder to me and can feel her muscles harder then ever as well so something is working. I'm thinking just water retention from the hgh but if she's losing fat won't the scale still go down a bit? Obviously any woman who works her ass of 7 days a week in the gym and cardio, changing to a strict diet, does not want to see the scale go up!

Appreciate any pointers and advise. I'm sure the diet can use some work as well but best i could put together myself for her. Training seems to ge real well with her and if anything thought maybe the day after leg day could be a total day of rest/off with no cardio.

My guess is good ole lean muscle mass gain

The diet you have for her, is a bodybuilding diet more so than a weight loss diet for women, so you have to expect the weight will be a bit from muscle as well. Have her eat a little less protein, because it's too much for a woman, and have her eating more vegetables and some acidic fruits.

Looks like she might be eating a bit too much. What are the total grams of protein, carbs, and fat in a day? (if you don't know, that's probably part of the problem).

Since diet has already been addressed in the replies I'm moving on to other things here - HGH is too low to expect anything in the way of fat lose.

2 iu would be a good dose for general health purposes for someone 50 or over. I assume your GF is younger than that and isn't just looking for some general health benefits. What dose of HGH would you run getting ready to step on stage? Since she is probably close to 100 lbs lighter than you back that dose down to 2/3 of what you take and then I'm willing to bet she will start seeing some changes in body composition.

Dude our GF's (well now my wife) have a VERY similiar background and are in a similiar situation but mine blew her knee out from soccer so she CAN'T work out. I started her out on 1iu daily HGH. Then bumped her to 2ius. Now she is on 3 to help with the recovery and once her knee starts getting better after the surgery I'll drop her back to 2. She was very upset with me because she noticed some weight gain at first. She had a hard time squeezing her ass and thighs into her jeans and she wanted to kill me but I told her to stick with it. About 45 days later, the water weight started to drop and now she is smaller than before. Still with no workouts other than light arm weight lifting.

My girl does not eat that clean of a diet like you laid out but I think throughout the course of the day, she gets around the same calories that you have laid out. Definitely less protein. But she isn't weight lifting so high protein isn't a big priority since all she can do is limp around the house.

My guess is good ole lean muscle mass gain

The diet you have for her, is a bodybuilding diet more so than a weight loss diet for women, so you have to expect the weight will be a bit from muscle as well. Have her eat a little less protein, because it's too much for a woman, and have her eating more vegetables and some acidic fruits.

Kind of what i was thinking, lean mass and probably too much protein. How about for her snacks to get almonds, yogurt, and some strawberries or pinnapple? Love to hear some ideas as diet is not my strong point. I know what works well for me but for a woman and her, it's really a guessing game for me.

I watch my wife struggle with staying lean. It is a tough battle for some women. I think the honest truth is if they want to be lean they just have to suffer. Lots of cardio and very little food. My wife is shorter than 5'3" and she has to start around 1200 cals and work her way down to 800 cals and a ton of cardio.

It is amazing she can take a weekend off from strict diet and gain 10lb and take 2 weeks to get it off. I dont understand it at all but she just stays strict most all the time. i have to beg her to eat a cheat meal out with me every once in a while.

Looks like she might be eating a bit too much. What are the total grams of protein, carbs, and fat in a day? (if you don't know, that's probably part of the problem).

Im sure you're right and i could tell you but would be a very rough estimate so really don't even want to throw it out there. I'm sure from my descriptions above would give you the same estimated macros. Diet is certainly not my strong point for a woman i admit which is more so why i'm looking on here for some help/support. Appreciate the feedback

Dude our GF's (well now my wife) have a VERY similiar background and are in a similiar situation but mine blew her knee out from soccer so she CAN'T work out. I started her out on 1iu daily HGH. Then bumped her to 2ius. Now she is on 3 to help with the recovery and once her knee starts getting better after the surgery I'll drop her back to 2. She was very upset with me because she noticed some weight gain at first. She had a hard time squeezing her ass and thighs into her jeans and she wanted to kill me but I told her to stick with it. About 45 days later, the water weight started to drop and now she is smaller than before. Still with no workouts other than light arm weight lifting.

My girl does not eat that clean of a diet like you laid out but I think throughout the course of the day, she gets around the same calories that you have laid out. Definitely less protein. But she isn't weight lifting so high protein isn't a big priority since all she can do is limp around the house.

Since diet has already been addressed in the replies I'm moving on to other things here - HGH is too low to expect anything in the way of fat lose.

2 iu would be a good dose for general health purposes for someone 50 or over. I assume your GF is younger than that and isn't just looking for some general health benefits. What dose of HGH would you run getting ready to step on stage? Since she is probably close to 100 lbs lighter than you back that dose down to 2/3 of what you take and then I'm willing to bet she will start seeing some changes in body composition.

I watch my wife struggle with staying lean. It is a tough battle for some women. I think the honest truth is if they want to be lean they just have to suffer. Lots of cardio and very little food. My wife is shorter than 5'3" and she has to start around 1200 cals and work her way down to 800 cals and a ton of cardio.

It is amazing she can take a weekend off from strict diet and gain 10lb and take 2 weeks to get it off. I dont understand it at all but she just stays strict most all the time. i have to beg her to eat a cheat meal out with me every once in a while.

Conan, that's kind of what i've explained to her from my research. I've never ran hgh myself so just going off research and board members here, especially the females on her that have and are running hgh.

Norm1220, what dose would you say for her at 25yrs old? From my research on here most woman stay at just 2iu/ed and get fat loss from it and pleased with the results and these are 30-38yr old woman on this board. I don't mind upping her hgh dose, it is very affordable still. Just want to be sure that is the right thing for added fat loss and won't be counterproductive?

Jack, you explained my gf right on bro! Mine is the same way, shit i can eat 5 cheat meals a week and still lose fat! My gf has 1 or 2 a week and it's all over it seems, sucks. The above diet i laid out is generally what she follows everyday, day in and out 7 days a week.

Happy to say my gf will also be my wife very soon! Just saving up now for a great wedding ring. 7yrs, long enough waiting and now have a real career so it's time. My gf also suffers from a serious back injury at work which now she has to live with 2 bulging disks in her lower back. I forget the exact disk locations but it's bad, doc says borderline surgery and she's only 25yrs old.This happened about 2-3yrs ago. She works through it though which makes her even more strict on her leg workouts and back workouts which is why i've also adjusted her routine around this injury. Some days are worse then others of course but she's a strong woman.

Last edited:
Happy to say my gf will also be my wife very soon! Just saving up now for a great wedding ring.

Hey bro congrats! A few of us on here are doing the same. I'm searching the gyms for a jeweler that works out looking to trade "services" lol.

One more thing if it makes a difference. My gf over the years has been in the gym with me working out. A year she might be 2 months straight doing it, then 3 months off for school, then 3 months on straight, etc over the years. Not like she went from 125lbs at 18yrs old to now 144lbs and just started working out 6 months ago. I'd say though probably the last 4-5lbs of weight gain is from the hgh since that's around the time it came on after she started it.

Appreciate everyone's advise and just want to make sure she's doing the best she can so she can soon see results rather then bust her ass day in and day out to only see the scale go up in weight. Her whole objective is to lean out and harden up of course.

Hey bro congrats! A few of us on here are doing the same. I'm searching the gyms for a jeweler that works out looking to trade "services" lol.

Thanks and that's a great idea! I know a few so for me just more of saving up for it. Want to pay it in full cash and not worry about payments and using credit.

The diet looks to be a bit high in fat and sugar. Almonds, steak, and granola are all pretty high in fat and yogurt is high in sugar. Try switching to greek yogurt and have her eat oatmeal instead of granola. Keep the steak, its important for women to get b12 and eat red meat for iron, they are more prone to being anemic due to there 'time of the month' where they lose blood.

Also, I know of a lot of women who have success with anavar. Very low toxicity, low sides, and works great for fat loss.

Also, something else to consider- Polar Heart Rate monitors are great ways to track fitness levels/weight loss goals. Some of the F series models are pretty cheap and they track calories burnt and you cardiovascular fitness level and improvement. Something as simple as that can help keep people on the right track, since they know how many calories they are burning in a sessions and also it lets her know her BMR (Basal Metabolic Rate) which is how many calories she needs to sustain herself with no activity. This information can be really useful in breaking through plateaus.

The diet looks to be a bit high in fat and sugar. Almonds, steak, and granola are all pretty high in fat and yogurt is high in sugar. Try switching to greek yogurt and have her eat oatmeal instead of granola. Keep the steak, its important for women to get b12 and eat red meat for iron, they are more prone to being anemic due to there 'time of the month' where they lose blood.

Also, I know of a lot of women who have success with anavar. Very low toxicity, low sides, and works great for fat loss.

Also, something else to consider- Polar Heart Rate monitors are great ways to track fitness levels/weight loss goals. Some of the F series models are pretty cheap and they track calories burnt and you cardiovascular fitness level and improvement. Something as simple as that can help keep people on the right track, since they know how many calories they are burning in a sessions and also it lets her know her BMR (Basal Metabolic Rate) which is how many calories she needs to sustain herself with no activity. This information can be really useful in breaking through plateaus.

Appreciate the response. She has tried greek yogurt and does like it so that shouldn't be a problem. What she does it mix some of the oats/granola in the plain yogurt to make it taste better. Make sense about the high sugar content though now you pointed that out.

For the var, thinking of her taking that in the summer. Will get her pharm grade and start off at just 5mg/ed and see how it goes.

prolonged exposure to exogenous HGH can suppress thyroid hormones, rending the GH void of fatloss characteristics.

Hence the common advice to use a replacement dose of T3 with HGH

Appreciate the response. She has tried greek yogurt and does like it so that shouldn't be a problem. What she does it mix some of the oats/granola in the plain yogurt to make it taste better. Make sense about the high sugar content though now you pointed that out.

For the var, thinking of her taking that in the summer. Will get her pharm grade and start off at just 5mg/ed and see how it goes.

First off, I think Shelby is right, I think her overall calories might be too high. Also, she might need to switch up the intensity of her cardio or add 5 minutes to each cardio session each week until she sees some progress. The heart rate monitor is a great tool she could start using to see if she's really in her target zone.

The only problem with the var, is she might see that scale go up do to increased muscle. Var is not a weight loss drug.

Also, 2iu of gh should be fine for female fat loss. Also, it's very possible she is retaining water from the GH, especially if she is not drinking enough water, watching her sodium, watching her carbs and taking some extra vitamin C.

When I'm trying to cut, I'm like you're gf, it takes me A LOT of cardio and very low cals! Just tell her not to give up!

Last edited:
For fatloss, I found that the ECA stack and T3 worked really well for my woman. I just want to keep her off the stuff that can eat away muscle as she is trying to gain back some of her lost muscle and strengthen up so that's the reason for the growth. Otherwise if its mostly fatloss than you can start her off with a ECA/T3/GH stack. THat's pretty hardcore and it's not like an AAS where you have to worry about the bad and scary sides. Though ECA still has to be respected. Good luck with everything dude and congratulations on wifeing her up! I got the ring last year and things have only been better since (besides the gaping hole in my pocket lol!). Get a quality stone. I could have gone for a bit bigger but instead I got one nearly flawless with AAA rating and she gets compliment after compliment on it. It really shows when she compares it to other girls' rings which might be same size or even bigger but don't have that shine and transparency. I did good working with some jews who did this stuff for a living. Do your research and shop around and find that perfect stone! :)

prolonged exposure to exogenous HGH can suppress thyroid hormones, rending the GH void of fatloss characteristics.

Hence the common advice to use a replacement dose of T3 with HGH

I've read this but she literally started hgh like 2 weeks ago for the first time ever in her life. From my research it seems t3 is possibly needed after being on hgh for 8+months straight but bloodwork would need to be done to determine that need. She will continue getting bloodwork done every 4-6mths to stay on top of things but thank you for the heads up to watch.

First off, I think Shelby is right, I think her overall calories might be too high. Also, she might need to switch up the intensity of her cardio or add 5 minutes to each cardio session each week until she sees some progress. The heart rate monitor is a great tool she could start using to see if she's really in her target zone.

The only problem with the var, is she might see that scale go up do to increased muscle. Var is not a weight loss drug.

Also, 2iu of gh should be fine for female fat loss. Also, it's very possible she is retaining water from the GH, especially if she is not drinking enough water, watching her sodium, watching her carbs and taking some extra vitamin C.

When I'm trying to cut, I'm like you're gf, it takes me A LOT of cardio and very low cals! Just tell her not to give up!

Going to switch her yogurt which is no non-fat plain yogurt to greek yogurt. Also going to change her added granola to the yogurt to now whole oats instead.

Her cardio i know and witnessed is high intensity cardio as i've said she's played soccer for 12yrs in her youth so pushing hard on her legs is not a feat compared to say me, lol. She does do 60min each time now and that's 60min fasted cardio, i think that's a pretty solid starting point but welcome to more info on this. She will increase though and sometimes when she feels more energy does more cardio but 60min is for sure her min cardio she does on these days.

How much Vit C would you say? Right now she's just taking 1g tab a day with whatever amount is in her multi-v which is probably just another 500mg so she's taking about 1.5g/ed right now. We have 1g tabs of Vit C so easily can take more everyday if needed. Sodium content from diet above i think would be somewhat minimal? Especially once she changes the yogurt to greek and changes the granola to whole oats?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
nohara5216
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws