over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Max IU gf before bed?

iron lifter

Registered
Newbies
Been doing 6 iu before bed can I up it to 8 iu? If I split it am pm I'm tired all day.

I have a friend doing 10 but read anything past 6 is a waste as body can only liberate so much fat from a single bolus?

Your friend is misinformed on the GH…. As to your issue with lethargy, I too suffered extreme lethargy from GH. Anything past 4iu made me miserably tired.

Read here awhile back someone using 25mg of T3 to combat tiredness and it worked for me. I use a combo though of T4/T3 using a 4:1 ratio. 100mg T4 & 25mg T3; while taking 8iu of growth and I’m no longer tired. Mission accomplished!

Also, you can split your GH up 10 times a day if you really want to. Personally I’ve tried many different ways throughout the years and notice no difference. Nowadays I do one inject of the 8iu.

Cage

I have a friend doing 10 but read anything past 6 is a waste as body can only liberate so much fat from a single bolus?

Besides the obvious error in your statement think about what you just wrote. Do you take HGH to liberate fat? If that's the case why would you take it prebed? I should add I take hgh pre bed.

There is no dose that suddenly becomes a waste but you will only find out the dose that suits you best by experimenting. You should have no mental limitations. Some guys are using 15iu with great effect. Most guys don't need anything near that dose and I imagine you are in that category. Now if you have been doing 6iu and feel like you want to up why don't you just do that and see how you look/feel and go from there. Sometimes the obvious answer is the way to go and don't listen to your mate because he couldn't be more wrong.

Liberate was maybe not the right word but thanks for the replies I will just go to 8 and see how the body adjusts . Thanks everyone

I’m with Eliva! Everyone is different and you just need to see what works best for you and your body.

Me personally- I can’t take more than 6ius or my fat ass fingers somehow get fatter 🤷‍♂️

Liberate was maybe not the right word but thanks for the replies I will just go to 8 and see how the body adjusts . Thanks everyone
Liberate IS the correct word you were looking for.
Fat is stored and liberated and burned all day, the net amount for the day dictates if you lose weight or gain weight. If you Liberate and burn more than you store you lose weight and bodyfat.

(1) timing probably doesn't matter, if it makes you tired, and pre-bed helps alleviate that, then do pre-bad

(2) in my personal experience, 3iu split up twice per day maximized fat loss, leanness, etc, more than that (whether in single bolus or divided) helps with muscle mass to a degree, but the effect was in large part sort of cosmetic (the muscles took on a more rounded, 3D kind of look), and you really start to get diminished returns rather quickly. The only caveat being if you are binge eating junk food and want to prevent fat gain by soaking all your receptors with mega doses throughout the entire post prandial period.

(3)

The hgh in our body works pulsatilely, so it' better to split a dose (above all if is an high dose) in a 2-3x dose ( first thing AM - Before WO - Prebed )

I think it was interesting where Chase Irons said that if you shoot 18iu at once GH levels are still elevated 24 hours after, like you just shot 2iu. I think that's what he said.

Palumbo often said the body "can't use" more than 2iu at a time, sometimes he said it was because that's all you need to elevate IGF maximally. But sometimes people just make stuff up. When LR3 was first used Palumbo said 10mcg was the most you should use in a day. He was freezing 10mcg shots and thawing them out daily lol.

arent you confusing "elevating IGF maximally" with inducing maximal lipolysis?

Palumbo definitely often said the IGF thing, that it was useless in higher individual doses, and in fact he used to say 2iu total was enough for most advanced guys. I think he did say he used like 4-6iu himself but I'd bet he tried higher too but keeps quiet about it haha. At least if he had product and could try it. Maybe his "clown shoes" weren't due to GH overdose like Nasser claimed, but it's amusing to think about.

Regarding the freeing of fatty acids thing I don't actually remember that 2iu limit, and I've read everything, must've missed it or forgot. On paper it looked like there was a lag of a few hours to when the FAA was highest relative to dosing, so to me it would be logical to perhaps time the cardio accordingly. But Alex Kikel said that was a misunderstandimg of GH action, that it started "working" immediately, within seconds pretty much. Not that it matters, but we'll continue to have timing discussions.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws