over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I want to buy you a Ferrari

Who was the supplier if you don't mind me asking? I have very generalized info so far in regards to the swap out

Sean
Hi Tech Exotic Racing
Specializing in Kevlar clutches for
Lamborghinis and Ferraris for 15 years
1-888-456-0437

Sean
Hi Tech Exotic Racing
Specializing in Kevlar clutches for
Lamborghinis and Ferraris for 15 years
1-888-456-0437

Awesome! I am assuming they are based out of Europe? I will give them a call tomorrow. Tried googling, no website that I could find.

Awesome! I am assuming they are based out of Europe? I will give them a call tomorrow. Tried googling, no website that I could find.

US based. VERY good rep on the Lambo boards.

not sure on how long you need to be member here but a 100 bucks for a chance to win a Lamborghini or Ferrari or ect... i'm in also

I love the Aventadors I just can't justify paying 500K or so for a brand new one. Especially with the extreme depreciation hit lambos take. Can pick up MSRP 260K Gallardos these days for 95K or so 3-4 years old with less than 10K miles...

Im guessing in three years they will be around the 220K mark so very reasonable then.

Saw one the other day actually at the dealership they are HUGE compared to the other Lambo line it seems and when they start up... I think I got an erection haha

PMCCHRIS & Big A, what do you do for a living?

I just got into med school. I don't think I'd ever be able to afford one, but a shiny purply/silver(you know that type of color, don't know of the exact shade) or a straight up yellow lambo is my dream car with a nice red interior.

PMCCHRIS & Big A, what do you do for a living?

I just got into med school. I don't think I'd ever be able to afford one, but a shiny purply/silver(you know that type of color, don't know of the exact shade) or a straight up yellow lambo is my dream car with a nice red interior.

Take med school seriously/network like crazy and you absolutely will be able to not have one but a garage full.

Defense sector

Take med school seriously/network like crazy and you absolutely will be able to not have one but a garage full.

Defense sector

I do take it seriously. I got into a top program in the nation. I do got to continue networking.

Honestly, looking good cause of aas, dieting, cardio, and training really have helped my networking skills. I'm going to try to really hit the ground running when the program begins in Jan/2013 with making myself accessible.

Will start a blast about a month prior so I look fully engaged and good to go for school. Primo, NPP, Hyges, and Syntherol since Synthetek was really helpful with my order.

But yes, networking is KEY. Academically, I know I can do well if I work hard and I have had 1 6-month long internship and 1 3-month long internship at two of the very best clinics in the nation. I'm just 21, closer to 22, and trying to find some financial aid to help pay for med school. I'll be a good lambo's worth in debt when I conclude in 5-6 years.

Last edited:
I do take it seriously. I got into a top program in the nation. I do got to continue networking.

Honestly, looking good cause of aas, dieting, cardio, and training really have helped my networking skills. I'm going to try to really hit the ground running when the program begins in Jan/2013 with making myself accessible.

Will start a blast about a month prior so I look fully engaged and good to go for school. Primo, NPP, Hyges, and Syntherol since Synthetek was really helpful with my order.

But yes, networking is KEY. Academically, I know I can do well if I work hard and I have had 1 6-month long internship and 1 3-month long internship at two of the very best clinics in the nation. I'm just 21, closer to 22, and trying to find some financial aid to help pay for med school. I'll be a good lambo's worth in debt when I conclude in 5-6 years.

Pick up a book, I recommend it literally to everyone...

Unconventional Success by David Swensen. Start saving as much as you can as early as you can.

The loans aren't too bad, research alternative options though... IE grants, volunteer work for tuition payment with your university, etc...

These next few years are going to be tough for you, I am young as well, mid twenties... If you get through all the bullshit it will pay off big time in the end.

This whole thing has been under scrutiny by lawyers and it's set up in such a way that it's good to go.

The objections some have raised are not valid in this instance. Briefly, this is not a public raffle but a private one, open only to the members of this board. It will not be advertised to the general public. Only members of the board will be allowed to participate. If a person is not a member, they cannot purchase a ticket as that would be illegal. If a member buys a ticket, it will be illegal for them to transfer it to a non member. Any proceeds left over after the costs will be utilised to improve the board.

This thread is about seeing if there is enough interest for me to go forward with it.

If it does go forward, before each raffle, there will be a poll in regards to the car. The most popular choice will become the prize car. If after 3 months or 6 months (I haven't decided yet) not all the tickets are sold, everyone gets a refund.

Australians can enter too, but the car will be a different model than the rest of the world due to the ridiculous prices. So, if for example, a F430 is the prize, if the winner is from Australia, they'll get a F360, and so on.

The prize includes all "on road" costs for the car (rego, duty, etc). You are liable for your own insurance, because it would be your problem if you have such a horrible rating due to your numerous crashes that you can only get covered for $10k/year or something like that.

In most places in the world and states, proceeds of raffles/winnings are tax free. If they are not, it's your responsability to pay income tax/capital gains tax/etc.

I think I covered everything raised so far.
i m in.

hopefully this raffle can get me a 430 scuderia :D

Im in, good odds, what are the odds BigA wins? lol

Good for you!:) I'm pretty sure you're joking about Big A winning since not even mods are allowed to buy raffle tickets.

why not, count me in... anything beats this vespa scooter im driving as a daily driver

Bud honestly those things are a blast was seeing a girl about a month ago that rode one... I would wake up intentionally before her so I had an excuse to putter around on it and pick us up breakfast.... Place for breakfast is literally 2 miles away somehow i'd put like 25 miles on it each trip haha

Bud honestly those things are a blast was seeing a girl about a month ago that rode one... I would wake up intentionally before her so I had an excuse to putter around on it and pick us up breakfast.... Place for breakfast is literally 2 miles away somehow i'd put like 25 miles on it each trip haha

Every time I go to key west I rent one the whole week. I gotta find a gf so I can go again:)

Oh yeah, count me in for a few tickets

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads