over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dave Palumbo 150lbs pic

He must have some issues to be walking around with mascara on and his eyebrows tweezed like a woman. Who knows what else he does as far as this kind of behavior is concerned.

What like frequent bath houses?

He must have some issues to be walking around with mascara on and his eyebrows tweezed like a woman. Who knows what else he does as far as this kind of behavior is concerned.

i dont even see it like that, he obviously does not give a fuck what any one thinks. i respect that. I doubt a lot of people would say that to his face lol.

What like frequent bath houses?

Dragqueen performances, gloryhole sucking, who knows? Either way, mascara, perfectly and very finely tweezed eyebrows, lip stick, veneers on teeth, ... All feminine stuff.

Your right he may even cleanse and moisturize... possibily (god forbid) use face masks. Such people should be burned at the stake for this eyebrow behaviour.

Seriously from what I have seen of him he seems like a great guy and very knowledgable. The guy can't lose abit of weight without people saying he has kidney failure :eek: I saw a recent vid on here and he looked great.

Dragqueen performances, gloryhole sucking, who knows? Either way, mascara, perfectly and very finely tweezed eyebrows, lip stick, veneers on teeth, ... All feminine stuff.

and?

Thinking about it I see where you get the whole gloryhole sucking from the way his eyebrows look :banghead:

Just out of curiosity what was the main cause with his shoulder injury ? I take it , obviously him bb'ing gives me the idea it was due to heavy ass lifting on pressing movements and probably not using the best form?

Over time the head of the ball wore flat.

Ak

Last edited:
NOT TRE.. poor dave gets a lot of crap blown his way lol.. dave got down to about 205.. he now is doing a stint with a trt company and promting them.. its on rxmuscle.. he is now back up to 230 or more.. looks better but not his 300 pound old self.. dave admitted he would love to get back to where he was but his shouders need to be replaced.. completely shot.. but he tries and train around it now..

I saw him last month in Atlanta at Natls and there is NO way he weighed over 200 lbs more less 230. Several people commented on how bad/thin he looked and wondered if he was ill. I'd guess he weighed 170-180.

I spoke to him for a few mins and he was wearing a full leg brace - said he had injured his leg and hadn't been able to work out.

Your right he may even cleanse and moisturize... possibily (god forbid) use face masks. Such people should be burned at the stake for this eyebrow behaviour.

Seriously from what I have seen of him he seems like a great guy and very knowledgable. The guy can't lose abit of weight without people saying he has kidney failure :eek: I saw a recent vid on here and he looked great.

Elvia come on ;) I have nothing against him personally, I don't even know him so how could I?

But wearing eyeliner, having thinner waxed eyebrows than the average woman, ... a little faggy, no? :D

What I like about Dave, if you email him with a question... He will get back to you with an answer and advice without wanting any money. Very nice guy. Always real helpful and honest.

Elvia come on ;) I have nothing against him personally, I don't even know him so how could I?

But wearing eyeliner, having thinner waxed eyebrows than the average woman, ... a little faggy, no? :D

Dave is married to a friend of mine's sister.

Motley crue wore eyeliner, were they gay?

I have quite a few gay mates so am used to seeing that sort of thing. I honestly don't care. If smeone is happy then good for them. Sure I see some extreme people and think wtf is that. But I wouldn't judge them so harshly. I know alot of people are very homophoebic and literally are that ignorant they almost talk like all gay men are dirty and even at times use terms what you would use to desribe a paedophile. Quite funny quite a few of those 'faggy' people I know would knock someone out for such a comment (and wouldn't need any help).

Whilst it is not my look in the slightest I wouldn't judge someone in the way you did simply because he has thin eyebrows or wears abit of makeup etc. There are far more important things to judge people on imo.

Anyway this thread is way off topic. I knew a guy from when I was younger who was trained by Dave (online) and he said he was amazing and it was the best thing he had ever done.

Dave is married to a friend of mine's sister.

Motley crue wore eyeliner, were they gay?

Didn't they have a comp who could sleep with the most women without getting a wash and Tommy Lee went over 2 months and some girl got sick after giving him head :eek:

Didn't they have a comp who could sleep with the most women without getting a wash and Tommy Lee went over 2 months and some girl got sick after giving him head :eek:

I think so. I loved those guys.

I have quite a few gay mates so am used to seeing that sort of thing. I honestly don't care. If smeone is happy then good for them. Sure I see some extreme people and think wtf is that. But I wouldn't judge them so harshly. I know alot of people are very homophoebic and literally are that ignorant they almost talk like all gay men are dirty and even at times use terms what you would use to desribe a paedophile. Quite funny quite a few of those 'faggy' people I know would knock someone out for such a comment (and wouldn't need any help).

Whilst it is not my look in the slightest I wouldn't judge someone in the way you did simply because he has thin eyebrows or wears abit of makeup etc. There are far more important things to judge people on imo.

Anyway this thread is way off topic. I knew a guy from when I was younger who was trained by Dave (online) and he said he was amazing and it was the best thing he had ever done.
we're just joking, the word fag i guess is derogatory though, my gay uncle probably wouldn't like it. anyways who cares, whatever makes someone happy.

But didn't he confirm some kind of kidney issues recently?

Tommy Lee got a lot of girls "sick" bro. :eek:

I am very gay friendly, make no mistake about that.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws